A Guided Meditation on the Body, Space, and Awareness with Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche

http://www.tergar.org ~ On this brief guided meditation, Tibetan Buddhist meditation grasp Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche provides easy directions for bringing consciousness to the physique, sensory expertise, area, and eventually to consciousness itself. The principle level of the observe is to totally embrace the current second with mindfulness and consciousness. To take a free, self-guided intro to meditation course, go to http://studying.tergar.org. Or, for extra details about Mingyur Rinpoche and his teachings, please go to http://www.tergar.org, the place you can find details about occasions and retreats, and in addition a free on-line intro to meditation course. Take pleasure in!

This video contains subtitle captions in English, Arabic, Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, German, and Russian.

guided meditation newbie

1. Thank you dear sir, this is an excellent guided meditation. All the best.

2. alan says:

In one of you videos I was dying to sleep and was falling asleep as you talks and then I heard a really cool alian music though berlly hearing it, really really cool music.

3. alan says:

thank you for existing.

4. Alice Smith says:

Thank you so much for this, your voice is perfect for this, so relaxing, I was so deep I thought I would fall asleep haha. Thank you for the useful tips for me to practise and improve on

5. The voice of this guy is so calming.

6. Jake Voytko says:

Wow.. My mind just went on a zig zag orgasm i dont even understand how to explain that feeling.

7. Demmi Harris says:

Dam I was 8 years old when this came out, who new that 8 years later that this guy just gave me the push I needed to let go of all that emotion that I new I didn’t need

8. This made me beyond happy and so grateful i found this. Thank you. Thank you

9. Karma Dorje says:

10. Raven Willis says:

God my back hurts

11. Davéjàvu says:

Yongey and Wim Hof are the 2 coolest guys on the planet.
    I have been following the Wim Hof method, which introduces meditation in he 3rd week.
    And now i'm following Yongey to help me meditate correctly.
    These 2 men are real Heroes to me, and i am a brand new person because of it.

12. Adibh Bhagat says:

" don't worry you are not going to get lost"

13. Sir I have to go out my body and Im fear why it's done to me

14. my_youtube says:

first meditation that actually relaxed me. he is such a gentle soul

15. Alright i`m older soul than Gautama cause you just gotta imitate me sitting moon to Earth Like him

16. Spiritual teachers? Well i`m just not wasting time on conversations cause it`s Like you`re working out on your reflection you don`t have

17. JPascale says:

Thank you for your wisdom and thank you very much for this guided meditation. I have listened to it many times and will continue to listen to it more. You have introduced me to meditation and for that I am truly grateful 🙏

18. Baked Potato says:

Whenever I meditate, I feel more blood flowing in my head. It kinda feels heavy in the head. I somehow need some time to adjust from meditation state to post-meditation state.

19. Tobi says:

Got very calm and then started laughing uncontrollably which left me feeling very good

20. What a lovely man. Thank you for this meditation 🙏🏽

21. Bante. I am srilankan monk.!

22. Nakita says:

23. David Prorok says:

Pretty cool experience

24. I need your help…

25. Mingyur you’re a good egg…

26. Thank you for guiding us through meditation. We aspire to guide as clear as you.

27. Yojana Subba says:

Chabchusee his Holiness Mingyur Rimpoche 🙏🙏.. I had tried to meditate myself since a couple a months ago I could not find out the peace I mean when I started to meditate something inside me change my mood swings start me to trouble ,sometime my body feel so tried and my head seems too heavy !!! And suddenly I fell asleep as a deep sleep 😴😴.. Do I need to worry about it plz help me ?? Iam so afraid of my mood swing 😭😭

28. Char Char says:

I wish I could find one that works for me☹

29. Omg I love him… ♥️♥️♥️ what a gem this page is

30. alan says:

there are 10 basic truths, every thing consists of 10 elementary things, look at your hand and you will get 10 fingers, and count to 10, after that repeat…
    oops I already commented on this, ill comment ones again…

31. alan says:

than I got that you can get 20 from your hands, from this is eternal god, from one, than five, than 5 times 2 times 2.
    2•2•5=20
    so amount of absolute truth is 20.
    from 1 0 from 0 1 and symmetry.

32. Anyone starting to MEDITATE in 2020.
    Like below 👇👍🧘‍♂️🔆🔅🧘‍♀️
    LET'S expand our vast MIND.
    Let's wake up to ENLIGHTENMENT, THE TRUTH.

33. Thank you so much for your wisdom, you have helped me so much 🙂

34. "be aware and let it be" who knew that could be so impactful?

35. Meditation X says:

Excellent video!

36. Great quote
    “The thing about meditation is: You become more and more you.” David Lynch

37. yes MAN ! says:

when you realise this video is 9 years old..