The Real Truth About Coronavirus, Staying Healthy and the Future of Humanity! Gregg Braden

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Occasions bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr within the rising раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Occasions bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm primarily based in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg labored аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr throughout occasions of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 firms, together with Cіѕсо Techniques, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе insurance policies undеrlуіng on a regular basis life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his analysis hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credit аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе seventh соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng people who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur imaginative and prescient оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ together with thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. navy.

Uncover the true reality in regards to the coronavirus (covid-19) the right way to keep wholesome, what’s most essential and even the right way to enhance your immune-system.

Gregg Braden is a thought-leader in the way forward for humanity. He shares the place we’re going, what covid-19 means for all of us, and what the world could appear like submit covid-19.

You will uncover what you want to do to your well being, why humanity won’t ever be the identical, and the way the world, quite-literally may change into a greater place.

You’ll be able to try Gregg Braden’s latest ebook, The Knowledge Codes and order at the moment, right here: https://amzn.to/2Xfo3Ak

Gregg Braden

1. CONSCIOUSNESS IS NOT EXIST WITHOUT LIFE…..I THINK

2. Sally Walk says:

REALLY!!! One of his recommendations is the Opps-Needle💉💀 I’m Out!👉🏾

3. Nado MacNado says:

Certainly, many things will require a second look. The first thing that comes to mind is globalization. He touches on this. Someone, somewhere and for some reason decided to export production to places like China, twenty or so years ago. Now we have a chinese middle class just like ours who wants to consume like we do. It is more than ironic that the virus started in China and most of our necessary supplies come from there and are back ordered ( ??) crazy concept. A return to local production is both green and provides more security, socially and economically. But is it the plan of the Chinese Communist party and other controlling/expansionist entities? There is sooooo much information out there it can drive you nuts. I'm trying to stay calm and go with the flow. Gotta get comfortable with the unpredictable. Thank you for your reportage,

4. @ 20:20 Greg it's a RNA virus.BTW Thank your positive thoughts and words through out the years.

5. Gregg says corona virus lingers in the air for up to three hours, yet Dr. Judy Mikovits, a world class virologist who worked with Ebola and other viruses for over a decade, clearly states it is not airborne and there is no need to wear masks. I would like Gregg to consult with Dr. Mikovits and even Dr. Buttar and post another video clarifying the facts around this. Thank you.

6. Love this, love Gregg, love the highest possibilities we face as a species right now. ❤️💕🌎🌍🌏

7. How come some you tubers are being shut down for saying or speaking ofcovid19?????? So confused with all this coved CRAP!!!🤑🤑😘🌎🕊❤️💛💚💙💜🌈🌺LOVE YOU ALL😘🖖🏼

8. An ALKALINE PH BUGS CANT GROW!! Just a teaspoon of baking soda daily. But go to a health food store and get aluminum free baking soda😘🌎🕊

9. Mary Karle says:

Gregg, I also will not live in a dictator type of country, in which I have no freedom to think, do, create, socialize
    With others, to me, gaining our freedoms far outweighs everything…guess I am just a stubborn bull, but the
    Most important thing that SO many people have died and fought through so much for, is Freedom…so that
    I feel the lady who wrote to you, hit it right on the head. You would not even to be allowed to give a talk
    As you are now without an armed guard next to you, monitoring every word. I doubt you would feel very
    Uncomfortable with that….a great presentation as always! Luv, Mary from the mountain..stay well dear one🌹

10. Amazing information Thank you so much!

11. nMinaj2 Ali says:

I have a question this covd 19 is aman made or natural and how come the scientist dididnot figure it out to control it .

12. Thank you Michael! And thank you Gregg Braden! All of this information make so much sense and resonates with me so deeply. The biggest take away was remembering the the Kubler Ross grief cycle that I learned about in a death and dying class I had in high school many years ago. This is a cycle I've gone through time and again in the last six years and I believe has been part of the training ground for me to be helpful in assisting others at this particular time. Much love and stay safe. 💖🙏🌲

13. I'm very confused because some of these communities says dont take a vaccine. Others say like this channel, says we need a vaccine?? I'm confused?🤔

14. i am really surprised , that a scientist like Gregg Braden does not seem to know – that the genetic coding of the Coronavirus is not DNA code , but RNA code. A very basic error

15. This man full of bologna,he needs Jesus

16. Diane Smith says:

Oh my light is and has always been cranked up to the max – some of us like Gregg are the pioneers – senior's who are grateful to see the light getting brighter each and every day

17. jane simmons says:

its an rna virus please

18. Haridas991 says:

Gregg I've been an ardent fan and student since I watched your video on the Zero Point about 20 years ago. You are so knowledgeable and generous. Thank you for sharing your brilliance with the world.

19. It’s very unfortunate to hear Gregg Braden promoting vaccines. I couldn’t finish listening to the interview after that….sorry Inspire Nation.

20. I believe these two mantras are appropriate for this video. Enjoy…

Opening mantra of Ashtanga Yoga:
    I bow to the feet of the Guru, which awaken insight

into the happiness of pure Being, which are

the complete absorption into joy,

the jungle physician, eliminating the delusion

caused by the poison of Samsara (conditioned existence) |

I prostrate before the sage Patanjali

who has thousands of radiant white heads (in the form of the divine serpent, Ananta)

and a human form up to the shoulders,

who holds a conch shell (divine sound), a wheel (a discus of light or time)

and a sword (discrimination) | |

The closing mantra of Ashtanga Yoga:
    May all of humankind be happy and well.

May the leaders protect the earth in every way by the path of just virtue.

May there be goodness for those who know the earth to be sacred.

May all the worlds be happy.

21. I am disappointed to hear him promote this continuation of communication by zoom online

22. bhajanist1 says:

Who is Joe ? What’s his full name?

23. T L says:

It's ironic he's talking about the return of localisation while we're in the midst of a rising crescendo calling for the closure of wet markets.

24. Dallas L H says:

This guy is the bomb! Excellent true information.

25. julie obrien says:

I work in a nursing home as a Health care Assistant and I myself and my colleagues about 70 percent of us got covid 19 virus and some of us had no symptoms and some had I had headache and cold That's All I had worse flu…. some of our residents died but that happens every year with flu and lots of out residents lived through it don't let media SCARE you.

26. Karen Hughes says:

It is centuries of old conditions that never ever get healed or tackled just covered up

27. Karen Hughes says:

Heal chronic conditions and mental health and fibro and copd and inflammation based conditions and treat people with respect and care stop poisoning and blaming new viruses

28. Karen Hughes says:

Stop ignoring the chronic diseases and mental health and wellbeing and expecting the people to heal themselves with no help or support

29. Karen Hughes says:

The fatcats need to pay for our conditions

30. Karen Hughes says:

To be healed

31. regina Iam says:

Apart from people acting scary, i also See the beauty in nature more and more, saw bats last night…ssshhh, though , someone might get scared..thinking of bats

32. Give us a different pose of Greg! Appreciate it!

33. RogerPLL says:

its all about to kill china growing superpower economy. Everyone before virus was buying from china not local shops…. 2 weeks worldwide delivery from china

34. I had all symptoms, and didn't know know it…. but with out medication and positive perkyness… since I'm a very skeptical nice person and then the help my knowledge to wake up and appreciate life here on earth.

35. Jill OM says:

I resonate with much of what Gregg says about a new normal, HOWEVER, not on his coronavirus perspective. I don’t feel that there is a virus and I am certain that I will not be vaccinated given research that I have done and others that I have heard who have researched. While I feel that the benevolent is stronger, I also feel that there are malevolent entities working their own agenda.
    We have to look within, not without.
    He does explain what a virus is very well.
    Also, don’t resonate with his views on supplements.

36. This man talking should stick to geology as he has not put the deaths into context ,and why do other epidemiologist virologist immunologist and microbiologists disagree with him such as Dr Delores Cahill Dr Luc montiguer Dr Andrew Kaufman Dr Shiva Ayyadurai professor Wolfgang Woder professor Knut witkowski,paid to scare the shit out of you

37. HAHAHA HAHA SO SAD

38. Thank you so much for your good work!!! Shine bright! WOHOOOO!

39. okay.. I know this aan early video.. yet. now that is is almost July. most are aware what is exactly going on.. maybe you can do another video.. with Gregg. once he is up to par on what it actually is.. why it was created and the vaccine being made to chip us.. and to most likely kill us.. created by that wonderful man Bill Gates. who has repeated said. he is for depopulation.

40. wow this man is LOST a complete manipulated clown

41. 🌟Private Coaching with Michael Sandler
    ➡️ https://www.inspirenationshow.com/coaching
    ✅ Book a FREE strategy session (Serious inquiries only)
    ✅ Michael's time is very limited. Please only book a session if you are seriously considering private coaching (No obligations).

🔥Ignite Your MONEY💰MOJO Mini-Masterclass – Starts Wed, July 8th, 2020
    👉 Reserve Your Spot before Space Runs Out!
    ➡️ https://www.inspirenationuniversity.com/money-mojo-mini-masterclass
    For a Limited Time, save $75 off Registration!

✍️Automatic Writing 101 – Thurs, July 2nd 👉Turn your journaling into channeling!
    ➡️ Reserve your spot! http://www.automaticwriting.com
    ✅ Learn to connect with your inner wisdom and spirit guides
    ✅ Get access to 8 video modules
    ✅ Includes brain entrainment music and other bonuses
    ✅ Monthly live calls
    ✅ Private Facebook community

❤️Open Hearted Warrior Bootcamp Pass 👉Next bootcamp starts July 13th!
    ➡️ https://www.inspirenationuniversity.com/open-hearted-warrior-bootcamp-basic-pass
    ✅ Next bootcamp: "Ground & Recharge!"
    ✅ Get access to LIVE bootcamps every month
    ✅ Access to an ever-growing library of pre-recorded bootcamps
    ✅ Extra fun & inspiring behind the scenes content
    ✅ Private Facebook community
    ✅ Lock in the price for life! Price Increase soon!

😴Sleep Better, 😎Wake up Happier – LIVE Class! – Thurs, July 23rd, 2020
    ➡️ https://www.inspirenationuniversity.com/magical-morning-routine
    Make sure to Use Coupon Code: HAPPYSLEEP50
    ✅ Includes Michael's Magical Evening Routine Online Course
    ✅ Reserve Your Spot before space runs out!

Need a scholarship? Request one at https://forms.gle/cuBbAXVfApdNLK1b7

42. Are we giving up our freedoms? I believe we are due to a health crisis. I believe the Globalist are wining, and have pretty much taking over. The virus was created and hyped to cause fear.

43. Once upon a time, I did appreciate Gregg Braden's work… But to paraphrase Shakespeare, "There is something rotten in the kindgdom of Mr Braden." It is indeed a time of revelations, the masks are falling off… or put it another way : to whom did he sell his soul?

44. Human Tales says:

I see this positive in the negative going all thru 2024-2025… things will get worse before it gets better. Just like any serious illness , it gets worse before it gets better. When it gets better the body clears its self from toxicity . The sick consciousness of people now are in the aches and pain stage , the next stage will be throw up. So even if things look worse than before , be happy as you know the earth is shedding its old shell, this is the most exciting times in our lives…. we were sleeping with deceptive comfort and now facing the true tranquility that stems from balance. Not fake comfort .

45. Very misleading info. Movement and food do not give you all you need to have a strong immune system. A little read about Dr. Linus Pauling's work will help you guys.
    This info is even dangerous. Very disappointed at you Greg.