The Maharishi Effect | GREGG BRADEN (Humanity MUST Unite NOW 2020!)

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Times bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr in the emerging раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Times bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm based in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg worked аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr during times of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 companies, including Cіѕсо Systems, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе policies undеrlуіng everyday life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his research hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credits аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе 7th соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng individuals who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur vision оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ including thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. military.

INFORMATION ⮕ APPLICATION ⮕ TRANSFORMATION

Speaker: Gregg Braden

Gregg Braden explains the potential power we can collectively harness within us, through combined conscious intention, and the effects this can produce in our immediate environment.

Gregg also touches on the TM Studies (transcendal meditation) and the effects our consciousness has on the earths magnetic field. The quality of the language of our heart-mind connection stems much further than benefiting ourselves alone, as the Maharishi Effect shows us, we function more as a node, within a global network, and everything we do in our inner world has an effect on our outer world, whether we realise it or not.

I hope this video inspires people to look beyond their differences and beliefs, coming together for the greater good of all.

————————————————————————

Subscribe to Gregg Bradens channel here:
⮕ https://www.youtube.com/user/GreggBradenOfficial

————————————————————————

Music licensed through::
⮕Spheriá
Check out more of their incredible music on Soundcloud:
⮕ https://soundcloud.com/spheriamusic
————————————————————————

Footage licensed through:
⮕ www.videoblocks.com

————————————————————————

*I own the commercial usage rights to use all footage/music in this production* speaker audio used under fair use

#GreggBraden #MaharishiEffect #Consciousness

Gregg Braden

1. This is impossible when social distancing is in effect and blatant house arest I'm not even allowed to leave the house because of the frantic paranoid thoughts of my family. .😠😠😠

2. Check out Lynn McTaggart

3. Marla Love says:

I love and appreciate your dedication to help humanity 😘

4. 04282020 🌍🌏🌎😎Watch "Computational Math 24 LEAF FLOWER OF LIGHT" on YouTube

5. if my math is correct, we need about 8661 people vibrating on love or above to change the field of the Earth and positively impact humanity to move forward in a manner that is for the highest good of all. We can do this!!

6. kaxitaksi says:

Project Extended Maharishi! If we could get someone to fund an continuing ongoing meditation project for a year or more where 10.000 was sitting in shift meditating for peace, enlightenment and world Ascension 24/7. That would be interesting..

7. J Jones says:

There is a huge fraud being perpetrated on the world

8. When you have heart brain coherence this can be transmuted to wind eventually with practice. Believe me native indians have know this for quite some time, yet most tend to be in disbelief until it brought about in the science realm of the true capabilities of the human body. The more inner work you do the more you reconnect to your actual self…

9. Collective Conciousness

10. I’m trying from here…but nada.

11. K P says:

No" IF. "..it is done ! 🎶🙏🎶

12. Many things that most haven't been aware of because they were too busy or too unaffected are being presented in ways that are not so easily ignored. People are being made aware that are individual choices of what we participate in and what we allow have real consequences in the world we see. What if…, is the question of the day and every question brings an answer. 🙏

13. Damsaaz Rege says:

sure should resonate with the divine love ereshva

14. wow dude this is a gnarly video!!!

15. moldvox says:

I love this. I saw recently that the Schuman resonance was effected by international meditation day.

16. June Dowling says:

Edward Cayce said something like !!!! (not read in a long time) that 30 men in a room meditating could have prevented world war two !!!!! I believe 6 million tuned into the world meditation April 4th Did it change anything ????

17. Ada Kwan says:

Love Gregg Braden ! Thank you 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

18. lornacarr67 says:

this is what i’ve been talking about ! we need to do this and set a date and time so we can have some control over what’s happening here today and bring piece on earth. finally .. maybe a trial check in day or two to get all together first find where to be linked at or whatever , and work out any bugs .. my 2c.

19. Goodness 4U says:

I can do this ♥️🙏♥️
    Let’s get it together! It is truly that time!

20. "Cause every night I lie in bed

The brightest colors fill my head

A million dreams are keeping me awake

I think of what the world could be

A vision of the one I see

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

A million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

21. who JahBless says:

People Unite.

22. The heart ❤️ is like the Queen 👑 in the chessboard and the other organs help to protect her.

23. Awaken the God Divine consciousness within. Self love is the path.

Thank you for this wonderful information.

24. jo jojo says:

Sounds very very plausible that it works exactly that way. Imagine, just 1 % , that is achievable!

25. THE JANITOR. says:

One time when I was I high on natral vibrations I went to my old collage and was speaking out about stuff untill I was asked to leave by one of the teachers but he had to walk me to the collage gates like I was some untrusted outcast and then this gust of wind kept blowing onto him but not me and it continued and continued untill he fucked off and in the end he never made it to the collage gates because the breeze was too much for his presious suit but it never touched me at all, like it was coming off me it sure felt like it was and it made me feel all-powerful. What an experience. Either way many things were happening around me that filled me with wonder and joy. Even if it was temperately depriving the pupils of their education or indoctrination as it should me called. 😀👍

26. He Gregg! No idea you were a TM child too 🙂 Can't you plan some meditations focussing on awakening the heart of the leaders of this planet :)? Love from Amsterdam!

27. Thomas Wong says:

From the comments, it sounds like we’re ready Mr. Braden. When and where shall we meet for this much needed meditation? Please guide us.❤️❤️❤️

28. I love you Gregg braden

29. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

30. Infinite Ultimate peace is prevailing on earth.🙏

31. GOD is marvelous

32. I agree with most of Bradens ideas presented and the beautiful comments however…
    When we start the process or journey in ourselves and the world around us with the idea that:
    The world is wrong or broken and needs fixing or healing what happens is we can’t get to wellness, abundance, unity, etc.
    If we’re coming against xyz with love, change etc we’ll be left with more xyz, not less.
    As odd and counter intuitive as it may seem we must love ourselves as is, love our haters, judgers as is.
    We are not to judge others and situations as less and needing our collective more.
    We are to love and accept as is. Marvel in the beauty and greatness of the ugly and weak. (Yes, judging to make an explanation)
    If we start from a place of you are wrong my love is right it won’t work and that’s why it hasn’t worked.
    Love and accept the world and its people as perfectly beautiful as is, then we’ll experience the change in ourselves.
    Few change through negativity and judgment, it’s through love and acceptance that we blossom and grow 🌸🥰💕🌸🥰💕

33. Paugh Eric says:

Wish i could travel. Be amazing. Sux being alive but not bein able to live.

34. Paugh Eric says:

We have peace in us, been trying to CREATE peace but we already have just need to wake up everyone else now. I need help lol

35. cee dee says:

Gregg braden
    Your work is fascinating and much appreciated during this time. People, Can we organise amongst ourselves a united heart connection, with a focused emotion/intention/purpose. Action is required for change. ❤️ From my own life journey and research I have come to realise there are insideous and dark things happening to hold back and deform the human race in multiple ways. I know that by taking a stand against this evil in this manner would turn the tide.

36. Gary Moore says:

Motivation manifested can you please reference the original source of Gregg's talk so people can listen, and also to credit where credits due. Tks.