The Law of Attraction Explained by Gregg Braden

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Instances bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr within the rising раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Instances bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm based mostly in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg labored аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr throughout occasions of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 corporations, together with Cіѕсо Techniques, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе insurance policies undеrlуіng on a regular basis life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his analysis hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credit аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе seventh соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng people who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur imaginative and prescient оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ together with thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. navy.

Understanding The Legislation of Attraction and How It Works – Defined Just by Scientist Gregg Braden

The science behind the Legislation of Attraction is the science behind quantum entanglement and on this video, Gregg explains how that course of works.

Why is that this essential?

Prefer it or not, we right here within the West have been raised in a collective tradition based mostly on scientific understanding, in different phrases, science is our perception system.

Because of this, many people want a scientific clarification as a way to actually activate our perception system and the Legislation of Attraction.

“Human emotion, feeling, and perception is actually a language, a non-verbal language that this discipline (Supply Vitality, the Divine Matrix) acknowledges and understands. And this discipline works in…actual time.”

On this video Gregg shares a really constructive message; you possibly can assist share these feeling by sharing this video. All people can extra positivity of their lives.

Know for “The Divine Matrix”, “The Science of Miracles” and different best-selling books, Gregg Braden has a global repute for connecting science with spirituality.

Gregg Braden’s biography begins with a profession as a pc geologist, spanning work as a Senior Liaison with the U.S. Air Drive House Command and a place as the primary Technical Operations Supervisor for Cisco Techniques.

Nevertheless, all all through these elements of his life, he has continued exploring the world and investigating the secrets and techniques of well-known misplaced texts.

It’s this distinctive mixture of experiences that has led to the melding of expertise and spirituality that characterizes his 11 critically acclaimed books.

A part of Gregg Braden’s biography additionally entails his standing as a sought-after speaker, who has offered to the United Nations, the navy and plenty of well-known companies.

He was nominated for the distinguished Templeton Award in 2016 because of his work, and plenty of of his books have obtained worldwide translations.

In his work as an creator, Gregg Braden clearly strives to offer info that helps all readers overcome private blocks and crises.

He applies his scientific information and psychological aptitude to the query of what’s inflicting the acute polarization on this planet, canvassing new discoveries that may assist us flip international issues into catalysts for private transformation.

Gregg Braden

1. #GeoOm says:

Thanks for sharing this video

2. Always so interesting to listen to Mr Braden…

3. Love Is True says:

Feeling and thought they all being processed in our sophisticated "BRAIN" and heart is just a simple blood pump, so that's why human can make artificial heart , but never been able to make anything close to brain

4. One of the greatest teachers explaining the Law of Attraction is Neville Goddard. Louise Hay was a student of Neville Goddard. Gregg is so right about this…great video.

5. 🙏🏿🕺🧬🎼💃

6. Continues to gift knowledge to those whom are awakening now.

If its your "just awakening" – Just breathe a cleansing breath, and know this:
    You are an eternal Soul Energy, part of a much larger group of energies, this journey is for your experiencing the Senses while Creating with Thought Vibration/Frequency You are actually, in tandem with others in this collective, making a creative impact on Creating Universes. Whether aware of not aware, we all are creating much more than we see in this 30's reality, but that too is 100% a result of your Thought Focus. And the Collective together creates the big picture.

Avoid MS Media, they manipulate your thoughts for their goals and profits and "they" are a few individuals that own the Money and Information Tools.

Don't worry about any of that, keep your thoughts on your positive desires and see positive wellbeing and harmony throughout our world and Universe. That focus brings all positive to you and the whole and the negatives get corrected to match the frequency of your thoughts.

You are Worthy, You are love and are loved, You are Sparkling Stardust that has traveled with God, the Creator/Source, you are of and from God, You are a 🌟.

Everything is well, getting better, and Y O U are FREE.

Enjoy your journey, use Conscious Application of Thoughts and avoid Judging, Reacting, rather apply Compassion, and return to your knowing: "Everything is Working out for Me, with ease"

Feel the excitement of knowing You are a Creator.

Powerful and Secure and Infinite Eternal Energy.

Love Your YOU.

I do.

Peace be with you …

Watch for the sparkles of positive goodness and enjoy the FEELING.

It is all about the Thought, Feeling, Knowing… 💫

7. Taylor Chase says:

So blessed to have found this information from Gregg Braden! Love, light and many blessings to you all!! 💕✨🦋🙌🙏

8. ASHISH VERMA says:

Braden..👍

9. Dana Kahn says:

Amazing video – one of the best explanations of the law of attraction I have seen; Mr Braden explains everything concisely and effectively with passion and integrity. His books will definitely be on my radar from now on. Thank you for the upload.

10. synostosis says:

A LOT of ads!! Every 5 minutes

11. CAN WE VE GREGG BRADEN'S CREDENTIALS…WHAT IS HIS BACHELOR'S DEGREE(S)…MASTERS DEGREE(S)…AND PHD(S)…WE ALSO WISH TO FIND OUT ABOUT HIS SPECIALISARION…HIS COURSES OF STUDY …AND HIS ALMA MATER (WHICH UNIVERSITIES?)…WHAT EXACTLY THE NATURE OF WORK ….AND THE CORPORATIONS HE CLAIMED TO WORK WITH? DOES HE HAS A CV?

12. Abundantia says:

I choose thoughts and emotions of peace, harmony, connection, and love between all species and the environment.

13. Liam Murphy says:

I have a hard time listening with constant adds

14. Alpha Romeo says:

This is pure gold.

15. True story I feel it! And if you look closely you can actually see little particles everywhere amazing omnipresent always around and in. The mind and the Heart I said colorful when connected to number one indeed God bless

16. Jhony Slash says:

It's good but too many ads!

17. Zoe Jesus says:

The way I love Gregg Braden, it can't be explained.

18. Life giving in amazing experiences that Greg Braden in his knowledge and compassion to open our minds and Heart to be full of hope , inspired and beyond. Thank you

19. ice - pol says:

I love this guy.

20. is not a state of an Observer kind of eliminates the compassion?

21. Lis Engel says:

Great video and explanation of ancient inner technologies of how our embodied experiences feelings and thoughts are creating realities. And how “ marrying thought and emotion” is the key to the power of thought.
    Basically it is about whether “ we are breathing the feeling of love or fear into the thought and emotions” creating different feelings – quantum possibilities – different realities

22. Albert Kulan says:

what if life knocked you down and you are in such a bad phase or situation in your life, with other words, your whole body and mind is in pain emotional pain, how can you do the "positive work"? how can you feel good emotions when you are flooded with negative emotions. I understand that we need to create the feeling first but right there is the problem.

23. Our body is not a "closed system."

24. Frank White says:

and what if your heart is damaged, have heart disease?

25. Thank You Great Video!

26. pentirah5 says:

I have read his book about Truth, and it is the best, most informative and inspiring book I have read for years. He knows how to explain so clearly.

27. By far one of the most powerful vids out there! LUV some Gregg Braden!!! 🙌🙌🙌💖🥰

28. Yeah Geg. Always dangle that carrot, keep them following it and never catching it so they can buy all your books and videos and shell out their money to you. So, how are you NOT like cathalethism?! Why are they told to go to you?! Shouldnt you tell them the truth?! To go to the Spirit within themself to find out whatever they need to know?! You ppl intentionally block ppl from the Spirit and keep them out, or you would have one 20 second video teliing them to do so! To rely on the Spirit within, not on men outside of themselves!!!! Just like all religons, you and science do the same thing as religon. All of you are FRAUDS!!!

29. O k says:

So if particles devided and put in different areas know what the other is doing..I guess that explains how mom's have very strong intuition about their children.

30. The Law of Attraction is part of the Wiccan religion.

31. novo 66 says:

Don't know about this
    I try to be positive peace loving. Kind
    Sorry but it has not changed s###in my life or in parts of the Asian country's either
    There is still poverty
    The rich and corrupt
    Are still messing it up for the rest
    So I can sit here and think of peace and butterfly's all day
    Won't change much

32. Gregg you are so awesome.

33. DevikaK100 says:

This is very enlightening. I'm almost 50 years old and I don't have the life I wanted and am trying to assess how to make the next 50 more fulfilling. More specifically, I wanted a large family and a loving husband. However, beginning at age 12, my traditional Indian family told me that my astrology chart fated me to be an old maid. I now realize that my astrology chart said the opposite: I would get married and have a large family. But having immigrated to America, they were eager to "prove" to people back in India that they were preserving their traditions. Most specifically, they wanted me to have an arranged marriage and they knew that if I had the self-confidence, I would have the ability to create my own life (i.e. meet someone on my own and build a lift). If I did create my own life, then to my parents, this meant they would fail.

In Indian culture, you are a peg in a wheel and you're not to have your own independent goals or plans. So, they spent most of my adolescence and early 20's telling me I would never get married and actively interfered in my relationships. They incessantly micromanaged my life, even though I was grown, had my own job and lives thousands of miles away from them. As a result, my self-confidence plummeted, anxiety soared, and apathy intensified. Further, this "prophesy" made me vulnerable to my environment in that I would internalize what my fatalist friends (many who were Catholic) would say. They said that a woman should be like Cinderella or Snow White and wait for her perfect destiny to be handed to her on a silver platter. The worst thing in the world a woman could do is to be pro-active in any way whatsoever in creating her destiny, they said. Only barbaric whores visualize, strategize, and plan their futures. Proper women must patiently wait for the perfect life to be given to them, they nagged. In the meantime, to meet one's needs, one must indulge in distracting herself with random activities and hobbies: anything to distract from planning the future or having a family. Thus, I learned to overschedule my time, take jobs that required long hours or create a chaotic calendar. I didn’t save money and felt too anxious to plan my life beyond two months. Even in my 30’s, the way I planned my life was to fantasize about grandiose scenarios. Thus, I spent most of my life juggling between fate and destiny, which manifested into me being anxious waiting for my perfect lie to come, becoming OCD to improve my life (basically, empty affirmations as Gregg talks about) and being apathetic/lazy when the opportunity did present itself. My psyche was a hurricane.

Well, four years ago, I moved to another country and have been untangling the labyrinth that I created of myself. I must admit that my life isn’t all bad: I do have a wonderful man in my life, I’m planning on adopting a child, have an exciting career and am saving/investing money. I should note that in those times when overfilled my schedule, I built some outstanding job experiences, met some interesting people, read fascinating books and these things have helped complete my life.

Thank you, Gregg, for posting these videos. In these COVID times, I’m learning to better connect my heart with my mind and the energy of the universe. I believe that I didn’t get the life I wanted up to now because there was a disconnect between my troubled heart and the potential my life could be. While I cannot rewind my biological clock or get in a time machine and return to my 20’s, with this knowledge, I can build a better life from this day forward.

34. Frank Ransom says:

Ive tried all teachings , techniques as taught by so many "gurus" new age baloney. Havent awakened and none of my desires,affirmations, visualizations have produced a single penny nor spiritual experience. LAUGHABLE BE FOREWARNED

35. Tks so much for this valuable info . It’s a food for thought!! So, I’ll start right away to do my homework!!! Blessings Gregg Braden!!! 🙏

36. Anwesha Paul says:

This talk is years old. I heard it long back but today I’m really listening to it. The aha moment