Missing Links with Gregg Braden – Heart-Brain Harmony – S1:Ep10 | Gaia

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Instances bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr within the rising раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Instances bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm based mostly in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg labored аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr throughout instances of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 corporations, together with Cіѕсо Techniques, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе insurance policies undеrlуіng on a regular basis life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his analysis hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credit аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе seventh соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng people who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur imaginative and prescient оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ together with thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. navy.

Watch all episodes of Lacking Hyperlinks with Gregg Braden on Gaia – https://bit.ly/2V6RuDh

Alfred Wallace, a up to date of Charles Darwin, said that nature by no means over-endows a species past its wants for existence. However as we are going to quickly see, humanity is certainly genetically over-endowed. The mysterious fusion of human DNA, 200,000 years in the past, did extra than simply produce the primary anatomically trendy human. It created a being with wonderful talents which can be nonetheless awaiting to be woke up. Gregg Braden expounds upon the science underlying the untapped human potential, which turns into energetic after we discover ways to assist the center and mind work in concord.

About Gaia:
Gaia provides the most important useful resource of consciousness increasing movies. Reply life’s deeper questions and transcend the mainstream narrative with Gaia— a member-supported media community of fact seekers and believers empowering an evolution of consciousness. Discover over 8,000 ad-free, streaming titles that problem trendy paradigms and help you manifest the fact that defines your being. You’ll be able to expertise Gaia in English, Spanish, German, or French. We provide authentic, dubbed or subtitled content material in these languages. Be part of tons of of hundreds of members in 185 international locations in awakening your consciousness.

Join with Gaia:
Go to Gaia WEBSITE: https://www.gaia.com/
Like Gaia on FACEBOOK: http://www.fb.com/Gaia
Like Gaia Yoga on FACEBOOK: http://www.fb.com/yogaongaia
Comply with Gaia on YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/GaiaVideo
Comply with Gaia on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/yourmothergaia
Comply with Gaia on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/wearegaia/
Comply with Gaia Yoga on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/yogaongaia/

#gaia #greggbraden #missinglinks

Gregg Braden

1. Gaia says:

Watch all episodes of Missing Links with Gregg Braden on Gaia – https://bit.ly/2V6RuDh

2. Here for the lolz. We didn't evolve from monkeys. 'Monkeys and we evolved from a common ancestor.

In layman terms 'our brain most likely grew 4fold' compared to 'the monkey brain that only grew 2fold' compared to 'the base 1 common ancestor brain'

3. Lah Zera says:

Awesome Documentarys Greetings From NZ everybody head High to all threw the Covid-19 ✌😷💪😀

4. The heart wants
    what
    The heart wants

5. Arya Akhil says:

There is a reason it is hard for most of us to follow and absorb the contents shared here or channels like these. It is because the stories that are being narrated have no factual information to be validated later. "This happened in a small town in mid-west", "The girl was 8 years old", "The man was soon convicted" – these are abstract information and so, even if what is being said has elements of truth (such as the discovery in 1991 – btw, the name of the scientist was never revealed in the video), it is hard, very hard for us to go to the channel and watch and follow more video. Human mind needs validation (feedback of we are doing/watching) – be it the brain or the sensory neurites.

6. Martin Lang says:

Is this why I can control if I give blood or not.
    I had a very close call with death this one afternoon and because I was uncomfortable giving blood to the hospital no one could extract my blood. After I thought about it and then realised it was in my best interest to give blood the next Dr too try was easily able to take two vials worth.
    Before my decision to give blood I was very apprehensive about giving blood, three others tried and gave up in frustration. The last Drs reaction to being unsuccessful was indeed very funny!
    Then this Drs colleague was given the task when I realised I must give blood! Oh how upset the 3rd testing Dr was!!
    Oh, this is not the first time I was able to withhold blood, as there was a time of about a year where I needed to give blood weekly. Until I learnt to concentrate and allow it to flow it just would not flow. Every time it was the same story, I had to want my blood to flow otherwise it wouldn’t. So amazing!

7. Aya says:

I admire u ten years now… I lost u cause I wasn’t remember ur name , but now , some months now I found u again. Wonderful

8. The heart doesn't really seem to have system in place to understand concepts like KFC. As far as i can tell, and please correct me if im wrong, these concepts seem to emerge in the cortex. So i have a very hard time believing that her heart wants KFC. To be fair, it just seem like a bunch of random events. And actually presenting your theory in such a way that it sounds scientifically proven is highly misleading.

9. Go read the Quran, you will find everything you need to know about the heart

10. Hello, I am writing here to recommend that the images and documentaries of the small figures found in Ica or be born in Peru. To inform you that these figures have been verified and carved with the pastes of an animal from the Andes. I make the clarification so that they do not follow or believe everything that mr. mausan mentions in his videos.

11. Allan Clark says:

"…with the heart and mind united, In a single, perfect, sphere."
    -Hemispheres by Rush

Hemispheres, Studio album by Rush

12. liam b says:

Weird to think as you watch the video of neurites connecting- your own neurites are connecting in response to seeing neurites connecting-

13. dinorahtula says:

Thank you 🙏🏽 I know what you are saying is truth and I’m not a scientist , my son loves you he told me about you, the same thing happens to us, we are all connected it is some people can’t see it, that’s why we can heal the world 🌎🙏🏽💓💓🙌🏽🙌🏽👏🏽👏🏽, we just have to see it thank you

14. Can you please share sources for the murdered girl story? I'd like more info.

15. k says:

Thank you 🙏so much for this vedio. I think everyone should watch this.

16. I was dating this guy years ago. And for some reason I was always able to read his mind like kwoning exactly what he wanted to eat when his about to call.

17. 💯random question, Can planets be male or female?🤔

18. If a human heart can think & react
    Ido animals also think & reat in terms of heart?

19. tapping the subconscious.. harmonizing the brain and the heart.. which the body
    is able to do unconsciously and more perfectly by biochemical immune responses.

20. Vanessa Fick says:

Thankyou you are Avery knowledgeable soul Ah-Ho

21. nonmuslim888 says:

Bravo Bravo Bravo
    Thank you to those scientist who are trying to encode the truths of nature.

22. WHERE CAN I FIND THIS SAME EPISODE IN SPANISH? I'D LIKE TO SHOW IT TO MY FAMILY. TKS

23. Kingpuppet says:

I am a nurse. If the poor girl who received the heart was having bad dreams. How is it then medically possible to transplant a heart from a murdered child? An organ needs to be retrieved whilst the body is still alive ( brain dead patients/donors being kept ventilated) I therefore find it hard to believe this story. The poor murdered girl may have been laying there for some time. The heart would have begun to atrophy by then due to lack of oxygen, making the heart useless for transplant. I think you should explain things in more depth with real proof.

24. Bobby VeeDoh says:

Am i high, or does this guy sound like Maury povich?

25. Shame she didnt get a vegan heart

26. If you are able to tune your brain to your heart, then you are able to see past lives, you can see inside the wormhole or tunnel we go through when we die. Our souls weigh 32 grams, when we pass we go (our being) up through the wormhole to the light where God makes us judge ourselves.nk

27. I have been embedded with immense capabilities even I don't understand now but I find myself doing, but I know their origin and I know why I have them and this allowed to know more about the technology driving these abilities.

28. Su Clover says:

Excellent,thank you so much.

29. C P says:

Maybe aliens or higher dimensional organisms are behind us humans to give us that extra which nature didnt give us

30. Albert Cano says:

A heart or lung can be kept viable for transplantation for only six hours. How was the heart of the little girl transplanted so quickly -especially if it was a murder? Was the body found immediately? Super interesting, but the story is questionable based on science.

31. The Resurrection occured in 72hrs🤔. There are no coincidences. Excellent video.

32. What is the window for a heart transplant, how long who the little girl be dead for, for that heart to still be viable.

33. Lots of good stuff here. The telephone example could easily be coincidence.

34. Kenn says:

amazing vid thaks for sharing💙

35. I do not understand the part about nature never over endowing man. What would be the sense in men that are hung like a mule or women with breasts so big they have to have reductions? There are many cases of nature over endowing humans. Consider psychics, too.

36. ME BXBR says:

BLOB …CHAMPIGNON ??

37. Gregg…STOP RIGHT THERE. That idiot Darwin with that theory of evolution, and this Wallace guy, didn't they support the theory of white supremacy? The survival of the fittest was, and since Darwin was a racist, wasn't that supported the theory of whites being superior to Black people? It's called eugenics.
    No I stand corrected, This wallace was from England, and I don't see any WS papers on him. The nut job that I'm talking about was from (where else)…THE United States. But no, I don't believe in evolution.

38. Isilda Sand says:

What we observe is not nature itself,but nature exposed to our method of questioning. The implication of this statment are astonishing. Gaze out your window, and you might see a tree,a cloud, a swath of grass,or the sky. You see because you ask to see a tree. You see a mountain, a cloud, the sky for the same reason. As an observer,everything outside your window comes into being through the questions you are asking. You might not be aware of asking questions,but that's only because they were asked so early on. In this way, by applying human consciousness to everything in the Universe, we get answers that fit human consciousness. But we don't get reality.

39. Isilda Sand says:

Not so intuition,but comby with telepathy,be in natur,and you get some rewards be your selv,only be, I'm.

40. Isilda Sand says:

Intuition is a gift! Not on demand,we have many different,and kind's of intuition,some on the past,others to the future I' m.

41. thank you Gaia for sharing ur time and knowledge…

42. Thanks a lot for this knowledge about our hearts.

43. Charj x says:

Damn I love greggs wisdom. I’m sitting on my roof under a clear night sky with a cigar and I feel so joyous learning that. Gives me so much hope

44. Does anyone have links, or know of a book to him teaching how to connect the two? I saw one video, but it was sadly cut short. I'd like to work on this.. Thank you, J 😌🙏🏼💙

45. Drew Shourd says:

Great video, quite amazingly true…