HOW TO HARMONIZE HEART AND BRAIN, GREGG BRADEN.( MEDITATION TECHNIQUE.)

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Times bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr in the emerging раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Times bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm based in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg worked аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr during times of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 companies, including Cіѕсо Systems, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе policies undеrlуіng everyday life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his research hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credits аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе 7th соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng individuals who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur vision оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ including thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. military.

Gregg: the best science of the modern world, is now in agreement
about a fact that was controversial only 15 years ago. The best science of the modern world now accepts the fact that there’s a field of energy that connects all things. Now, the people my audience, you probably already know that I know that the indigenous people have always believed that. But the science is just now catching up with the beliefs and the experience that we’ve had in our ​own lives. So the science now accepts it is no longer a controversial topic. There is a field that connects all things. And that field is the container within which all of our experience happens, everything, all of our relationships, jobs, careers, marriages, divorces, you know, healings, disease of all happens within that field. We also know now that we are energetic bodies, and the heart is the strongest energetic organ in the human body. The heart is about 100 times stronger electrically, in the human brain, the brain produces electrical field, we know that we’ve known that for a long time. Now we know the heart produces electrical fields 100 times stronger, the heart produces a magnetic field. That can be it’s been measured up to 5000 times stronger than the brain. So we live in this field, an electromagnetic field, among other things, we lived in the electromagnetic world. And if we’re going to influence the stuff around us, the stuff Our world is made of, to me, it makes perfect sense that we would use the organ in our body that is designed to maximize that communication. For we’re going to influence the world around us, or the world within our own model makes sense to use the organ that has the strongest influence, and it’s not the brain. So this helps us to understand why positive thinking is good. But sometimes positive thinking does not bring the results. Sometimes it falls short of the results that we would like to see in our lives. The brain is not the strongest Oregon to communicate with his field. But human heart is the strongest Oregon to communicate with this field. And this is the part that is missing. In the story. In the story of our relationship to the world around us, the heart has been discounted for a very long time when I was in school, I was in school in the 1950s 1960s, early 1970s. Wow. And I was taught at that time that the brain is the master organ in the body. And that the heart is a pump that pumps blood through the body. So now we know the heart, it is a pump, and it’s a very good pump. But the heart does so much more than simply pump blood you can build, you can build a little machine to pump the blood. But the heart There’s so much more now we know that the heart has these 40,000 specialized cells their neurons are called sensory near rights, they communicate with all the organs in the body, they communicate with the brain. And they respond that that’s the heart that since the signals to the brain that tells the brain what chemistry to release into the body. So the brain is important. But the brain receives many of the instructions that tell it what to do from the heart. Guess what we regulate the heart through our thoughts, feelings, emotions, and beliefs. So that means the good news is that we are in charge if we choose to be in charge. For some people, they say I don’t want to be in charge. I just I wanted just to be on automatic pilot. But this is the good news that tells us about our ability to self regulate our biology when we change the way we think and feel about our bodies. And this is why gratitude, appreciation compassion is so very powerful. When we focus those kinds of feelings and the human heart, the heart begins to send that signal to the brain. And the brain releases the chemistry of the body that matches those signals. When we are in stress all the time. If you watch 24 hours, seven days a week news, for example, you’re always in stress. Because of the news the media, it always present problems that bring on the stress, but the media does not present solutions. So there’s no way to resolve the stress. So if you’re plugged into the 24, seven news cycle, then you are in constant stress. And that kind of experience. Or if you’re if you have a stressful job, or if you’re in a stressful relationship, you’re stressed about money, about finances, about income, all of these kinds of things, those are all feelings.
greggbraden.com
subelavibra.com
bensound.com
Once you liked, please subscribed, and shared it.

#GreggBraden #HarmonyHeartBrain #HeartMathTechnique #HumanByDesign #SubeLaVibraRevista @Gregg Braden Official @Gregg Braden Fan @Sube la vibra Revista @HeartMath Institute

Remember to Donate any amount it helps to continue finding these outstanding Individuals, for a better life and for a better world. Thank you

Gregg Braden

1. God bless you. Lets do this guys and change the world!

2. thanks to this very beautiful human being my heart and brain are much more harmonized!

3. I was born into this world begging for this information, begging my parents to take me home, I remember them looking at each other and saying what the fuck? I am so blessed to hear this right now, it took 62 years for this to reach me. Thank you so, so much.

4. Thank you to Greg Braden anf the host of this video and the person that shared this video. Peace, love and light.

5. Not only does this work but also it can back fire on you. I am not sure why it does this but I feel it becomes less and less (I hope anyways) Puppy love, the over whelming love you feel when your first child comes into the world you can tap that and feel it right now as if you were there still and in that moment realize you had never left it and you don't lie to your self you be leave that it is and has always has been. It works I have had things show up in the middle of the street that I needed, Did not ask for them they just showed up. Do not give up , you just have to learn to speak in the right way and when you do It will listen and respond.

6. The heart is the first organ to form and can be seen beating in fetuses at 6 weeks. That's where our life plan is written. Our heads get in the way. But our story is written before our brain even exists.

7. When I do those excercises I usually feel like everything around me expands. Or sometimes when I'm taking a walk outside ( I live in a country. We have a lot of fresh air) and I take a breath in hold it a few seconds and then let it out. I get this unexplainable feeling. As of I have been rejuvenated. Is that what you mean? When we balance our heart and mind?

8. When I do those excercises I usually feel like everything around me expands. Or sometimes when I'm taking a walk outside ( I live in a country. We have a lot of fresh air) and I take a breath in hold it a few seconds and then let it out. I get this unexplainable feeling. As of I have been rejuvenated. Is that what you mean? When we balance our heart and mind?

9. Benlightened says:

Woah, I'm not prone to this but I actually started crying while trying this

10. Wish I had this info 80 years ago. some years ago I said to my wife that I felt i should be at a funeral then I found out some time later that my elder brother had died at that time.

11. Celia Gardem says:

traducción a español por fav..

12. edward thor says:

So if scientists are so stubborn or worse retarded that they constantly fought everyone around them telling them otherwise than why don't you be respectful and discredit science correctly to the aether advocates that have always advocates the truth?!
    It's sickening that a man who claims to have done REAL WORK would sell-out the REAL PEOPLE to the system that murders to hide the truth.
    Bio feedback was there, meditation was there, praying was there, magic was there, the Blackfoot speak of the HeartMind, our people grew-up challenging the alleged reality

13. AR-FRM says:

This technique is far more powerful and empowering than most might appreciate or realize at first. Establishing a level of energetic coherence betw the heart & brain opens one to a level & dimension of possibilities that surpass one's most lofty imaginings. So glad you chose to share Gregg's simple teaching here, thank you Elizabeth 🙂

14. oldproji says:

Now all scientists need to agree with, is that there is a divine God who cares about creation, whilst Satan who tries to destroy creation prowls the earth causing trouble for it. If everyone used their hearts and mind to bring happiness to this world, then evil would be destroyed for good.

15. G H says:

🙏❤️🙏

16. SHAWANA LEE says:

I WAS LISTENING TO A GENTLEMAN ( I CAN'T CALL THE NAME ). HE SPOKE OF THE HEART SENDING LOVE TO THE BODY. I WAS LAYING DOWN. I STARTED SPEAKING TO MY HEART, SENDING LOVE TO DIFFERENT PARTS OF MY BODY ( THROUGHOUT MY BODY ) I FELT A TINGLING SENSATION. I THOUGHT IT WAS MY CARPAL-TUNNEL IN MY RIGHT HAND. I FELT THE TINGLING SENSATION MOVE FROM MY LEFT HAND, MOVING THROUGHOUT MY BODY. WOW!!!. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO IT AGAIN. I KNOW THIS IS LIFE CHANGING IN A POSITIVE WAY. I'M READING THE DIFFERENT MESSAGES TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THE SAME EXPERIENCE🙏😁

17. Nir Adari says:

🙏🏼💚

18. I love all photons

19. Ray okeedoki says:

FEELINGS are so important from my research. To not harbour nor cultivate negative emotional habits. But rather the opposite to bless and even share in the feelings of others success. So to never feel like you are negative towards another success, but rather enjoy it with the feeling that you are on their team! Habits like this will make you much healthier spiritually and emotionally.

20. Byron Foster says:

Thank you for this lesson, Gregg, just knowing ho to get into the meditative state is huge. Gratitude brother 🙏🏼

21. J. says:

A million thanks for sharing this video!! Life changing information, and wow so easy the execute :)) Lets change the world together.

22. Bifa Ejersa says:

tnxs gregg i love your & i follow ur teaching …..

23. merlee cruz says:

This method really works..I can easily focus on my job. Thank you for sharing.

24. Thanks a lot Dr Gregg Braden . . I'm just 33 and I've been following all your videos . . You are a gift to earth.. 🙏🙏🙏

25. Mary Karle says:

Gregg, you are really something! From your empath soul sister in Florida, love and peace dear one!🌹🌹🌻🌻🌈🌈🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

26. Nailed the Wolverine look.

27. Connie Fox says:

Incredible video. Profound life changing teaching given so simply from Gregg. He's amazing. Thank you for sharing!

28. Thelma Lynne says:

The problem with this theory is that the heart or pump has no ears to hear, no eyes to see, no mouth to speak, no smell or taste. So just exactly does it take in knowledge? Who I love and what kind of love that is and to what degree that love is are all determined in my brain not my heart. Intuition is a function of the brain which is control central. It is a very important part of the body but it only pumps blood.

29. sadi flores says:

Consuming dead animals provides low energy!! Compassion, gratitude, appreciation, care = LOVE!!

30. I love Gregg Braden thank you for posting this

31. Bruce Banner says:

10:25 steps

1. Close your eyes
    2. Touch your heart
    3. Slow your breathing to 5 -6 sec in pause. The exhaust just as slow.
    4. While feeling your heart practice graditude thinking. For 3 mins minimum.
    5. Once you feel your body have some type of shift, you're ready to go.

32. Rik Hendriks says:

Be careful with this, I am warning you! Big pharma doesn't like this! 😉😂

33. Dana Malcova says:

LOVE THE BIO YOU PUT TOGETHER ABOUT GREGG!!! 💙💙💙Beautifully crafted 👍

34. I'm so glad that Wolverine turned his life around and is doing this stuff now

35. Been following Gregg Braden for a couple years now along with Dr Bruce Lipton and to the both of these men I greatly appreciate what you have offered to humanity. The truth

36. Thank you Gregg! Namaste!

37. Sherry Lock says:

The heart is not a pump, it is a valve. Arnold Ehret discovered this in the early 1900's

38. With our hearts and minds ….

39. I agree with you🇫🇷🦋🌈🌎

40. Paul Forrest says:

How do I give this a super like ⭐️

41. SupEr rELaxing..LOVE ittt!!! ThAnk you❤️❤️❤️

42. Alan Powell says:

🙃💖🙏

43. Thank u for sharing all the knowledge to the world. Simply beautiful

44. Thank you so much for this techniques much necessary for the best of humanity 🙏🏻🙏🏻

45. Jhony Slash says:

It's Amazing! Thanks you.

46. Leilani says:

Gregg, you are so generous in sharing volumes of empowering information. Thank you and God bless you always!

47. From the best …Thankyou❤️