HOW PRAYING WORKS AND the power of HUMAN EMOTION with GREGG BRADEN

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Occasions bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr within the rising раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Occasions bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm primarily based in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg labored аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr throughout instances of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 firms, together with Cіѕсо Methods, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе insurance policies undеrlуіng on a regular basis life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his analysis hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credit аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе seventh соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng people who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur imaginative and prescient оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ together with thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. navy.

FOR SUBTITLES Click on on the Edit drop-down menu that’s situated subsequent to your freshly uploaded video and select the Subtitle/CC possibility.

THE LOST SECRET OF PRAYING explains the facility of HUMAN EMOTION with GREGG BRADEN

Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Occasions best-selling writer, scientist, worldwide educator and famend as a pioneer within the rising paradigm primarily based in science, spirituality, social coverage and human potential.

Extra of Gregg’s work you could find right here:

Home

His books:
(My private favourite is Secret of misplaced mode of prayer – Gasper from appeal to ardour)

————————————————————————————————————————————————-
👑JOIN THE ATTRACTPASSION COMMUNITY: https://www.fb.com/teams/2857609617893217/?ref=bookmarks

🖼️ My Artwork Store: https://www.etsy.com/store/IDRAWMYPASSION

⭐️BUY MERCH HERE: https://teespring.com/shops/attractpassion

⭐️MERCH WITH MY ART: https://www.redbubble.com/folks/gapidolinar/store?asc=u&ref=artist_title_name

💎 To help my mission you may click on right here:

🌐 Site: http://idrawmypassion.com

🌎 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/idrawmypassion/

🌎Fb: https://www.fb.com/idrawmypassion/?modal=admin_todo_tour

✉️ For extra data​ you may contact me right here:
idmp@idrawmypassion.com

🛎️ For extra inspiring and inventive movies please subscribe to my channel:
and press the bell icon to get a notification, when the brand new video will likely be printed.
(IT IS TOTALY FREE)

My OTHER Artwork youtube channel:
———————————————————————————————————————–

* THE ARTWORK IN THIS VIDEO AND THE VIDEO IS CREATED BY THE OVNER OF THIS CHANNEL SO WE OWN THE COPYRIGHTS TO OUR VIDEO SEGMENT CONTENT ©

MUSIC: LICENSED by Storyblocks Audio
VIDEO CLIPS (Between my movies): LICENSED by Storyblocks Video
Speech: FAIR-USE COPYRIGHTS

We make these movies with the intention of training others in a motivational/inspirational and inventive type. We don’t personal the speeches we use most often. Our understanding is that it’s in correlation to Truthful Proper Use, nonetheless, provided that it’s open to interpretation, if any house owners of the content material clips would really like us to take away the sound, we’ve got no drawback with that and can achieve this as quick as attainable. Please message us on e mail: idmp@idrawmypassion.com , or Fb/Instagram when you’ve got any issues.

#attractpassion #inspiration #greggbraden

Gregg Braden

1. ORIGINAL VIDEO OF THIS ONE IS BACK, YOU CAN FIND IT HERE ➡️ THE LOST SECRET OF PRAYING with GREGG BRADEN (Deleted version)

FOR SUBTITLES Click on the Edit drop-down menu that is located next to your freshly uploaded video and choose the Subtitle/CC option.

2. Nic Well says:

Now that I've learn this, for some reason my joy which the KJ says is full. I learned early in life that there was more than what was preached. Hence, I started to read and study for myself (says to do that) . I see just how much was "not" preached. So reliance on someone dropped way way off to the point I don't rely on anyone to do what I'm to do…Here again it says to study to show "yourself" approval …not for anyone else. I seen where there was lack in the writings which always lead to lack of understanding, when it clearly says to get understanding…but it doesn't say to get it from someone else…."you" get the understanding… The gospel of Thomas tells you how and that it's within you… Being the KJ has been edited so so much and books thrown out . It make me laugh when I hear the in complete-ness of preacher. I think though that in completeness is purposefully done for the tithing dollar…ie or the competition for the tithing dollar..Here lately with the women that come to churches looking for a man to marry makes going to church disgusting. They take pic's of you run their hands all over you touchy feelie stuff to get noticed. Problem is the preachers will encourage you to marring one. All I want to do is worship, you can't without a used up bar thot interrupting you !!!

3. luke lee says:

To make the impossilities possible open your lips with FAITH in your heart to believe that whatever you say on Earth shall be said in Heaven: "Thank you, Jesus, for it is done!!!"

4. Astounding. Absolutely astounding. May the blessings be.

5. Thank You Gregg; makes perfect sense!..
    🙏🏻✨💕👊🏻

6. Yuri J says:

OK, then knowing that fantastic Secret of Powerful Prayer what did Jesus do? Tell me one simple example of his own prayer based on his own technique. And what difference did it make, if any? Anyone please?

7. Ann Stapp says:

All I have is someone painting… I’m not able to see Gregg speaking or anything that he displays… why?

8. ooooo beautiful, looks fun!

9. I wish I could see the images Gregg was showing

10. Neville Goddard's teaching and interpretations of scriptures are what everyone needs to find and study. He goes into much deeper explanations of this principle.

11. Damsaaz Rege says:

True the prayer goes from the heart to the cosmos

12. What is he talking about? I don't see an "arch" or anything but somebody painting with blue and purple paint.

13. Last year I heard the original talk by greg on yt. Someone in the comments wrote a great sentence of which I commented hat it would be a great saying for a tattoo.
    It went something like " The thought is the (insert word), the feeling is the (insert word). Can anybody fill in the blanks for me cause I cannot find the original comment anymore.

14. ASHISH VERMA says:

Gregg….👍

15. Why is he paining this randomn design?

16. Janis K-N says:

Jesus taught us, NOTHING OUTSIDE OF YOURSELF, you go inwards and commune with your spirit

17. This painting just draws my attention away from what Gregg is saying

18. Loved the audio of Greg's lecture.
    The artist's rendition of the "Big COVID Bang" was disconcerting though.

19. I love Gregg, but here's something I find a little odd: he's supposedly traveled the world to find out from monks and mystics how to interpret what Jesus really said and did. Great. But when he quotes Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas in one of is other videos on prayer, he talks about feelings and thoughts, being the key, but he skips right over where Jesus is actually saying to pray 'IN MY NAME." Jesus — right or wrong — said over and over again in the scriptures we have available, re. prayer and healing, that we are to pray 'in MY name." Either it means exactly what it says (he was leaving the Earth soon, so he left is Essence — Holy Spirit, to bless us. And his name — Jesus, or Yeshua — held a special power. OR alternatively, because Jesus said "I AM" and "I and my Father are One," maybe 'Pray in my name" could have originally meant pray under the authority of your own 'I AM" presence or something of that nature. I wish Gregg would address this. It seems an important omission to me, especially given that even the simplest evangelical Christians today, praying 'in Jesus' name,' seem to be achieving PHENOMENAL healings and even creative miracles (new eyes, new organs, steel rods turned back into bones, etc. etc.) that people like Joe Dispenza and Bruce Lipton, et al cannot even begin to touch, despite their great knowledge and wisdom.

20. What is this painting, trying to distract from listening

21. K S says:

Without electricity computers and scanners putting data??

22. Emma Muthoor says:

Feel as if you, heal your cancer, feel as if you, heal your broken bones, feel as if you jod the jod of dreams, feel as if you have the right partner, feel as if you are a wealthy person 😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

23. The painting is a big distraction to what is being said.

24. Лена д says:

Thank my dear ❤️God Bless my sun and all God. does not do anything, does not just do it ., so it is necessary for humanity .. ., Spiritual and physical exhaustion of a person ..Nature. Is exhausted… Humanity is on a bad road..,there is no future for. evil without spirituality…

25. Mircea Savu says:

!!! !!! !!!
    Dear Masters!
    THANKS with Admiration, Respect and GRATITUDE!
    Divine Blessings, , ,

26. Originally video of the psychedelic prayer hands painting time lapse is no longer available. Trying to find a picture of that painting.

27. Vitta Veve says:

Just because the monks didn't show the room did not mean not show the Greg Braden presentation as well..

28. Tj Tj says:

This is BS WHATS WITH THE DRAWING

29. I love it … thanks so much..blessings

30. This video has ben altered, a painting video has ben placed over the original.

31. golden rose says:

Priceless 💯🙏🏽

32. Lindaa Vell says:

I agree about the painting

33. Joe X says:

The words are heeling me as much as the painting don't.

34. Éva Vass says:

Love &Hug

35. Liv Right says:

If this has worked for anyone let me know

36. Byron Foster says:

Thank you!!!

37. I am healed by be leave ing

38. Nice drawing plese video hindi

39. to be says:

the first rule isn't here. to purify yourself. pray for forgiveness and remain as sinless as possible.

40. Peace Ninja says:

Is the original bible in Hebrew or in Aramaic ??

41. Only one prayer worth praying… for the eternal joy of infinity. Life knows what we want for we are it… and we need to meditate on our prayer.