GREGG BRADEN – WHY DO WE ATTRACT THE SAME PEOPLE IN RELATIONSHIPS? | London Real

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Instances bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr within the rising раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Instances bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm primarily based in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg labored аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr throughout occasions of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 corporations, together with Cіѕсо Methods, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе insurance policies undеrlуіng on a regular basis life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his analysis hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credit аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе seventh соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng people who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur imaginative and prescient оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ together with thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. army.

BUSINESS ACCELERATOR – Beginning quickly: https://londonreal.television/biz/
2021 SUMMIT TICKETS: https://londonreal.television/summit/

NEW MASTERCLASS EACH WEEK: http://londonreal.television/masterclass-yt

Watch the complete episode right here: https://londonreal.television/e/gregg-braden-…

Gregg Braden is the New York Instances best-selling creator, researcher, educator, and lecturer.

He is called a pioneer in bridging fashionable science, historic knowledge, and human potential, who has been invited to talk in entrance of the United Nations, Fortune 500 corporations, and the U. S. army.

Gregg Braden’s books embrace The God Code, The Divine Matrix, Fractal Time, The New Human Story and your most up-to-date, The Science of Self-Empowerment.

GREGG BRADEN:

Fb: https://www.fb.com/GreggBraden

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/consumer/GreggBra…

LATEST EPISODE: https://londonreal.hyperlink/newest

FREE FULL EPISODES: https://londonreal.television/episodes
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToLondonReal

London Actual Academy:
BUSINESS ACCELERATOR: https://londonreal.television/biz
LIFE ACCELERATOR: https://londonreal.television/life
BROADCAST YOURSELF: https://londonreal.television/by
SPEAK TO INSPIRE: https://londonreal.television/encourage

TRIBE: Be a part of a group of high-achievers on a mission to rework themselves and the world! https://londonreal.television/tribe

#LondonReal #Motivation #TransformYourself

Gregg Braden

1. OMG I have a similar dynamic with a younger sister! We both experienced sexual trauma at a young age, but we’ve both taken very different routes in thinking around it. She’s very stuck on holding onto the anger & pain of the past… & her life, the man she married, her HEALTH, even our relationship, has suffered as a result.
    Meanwhile, I’m over here all about transformation, healing & true forgiveness. I’m not religious, I’ve moved past my understanding of needing to be defined by religious constructs, but have created the closest relationship with divine source beyond anything I ever had going to church. My awakening kicked off big time in 2016 & it’s been an insane path of growth & awareness, but one I’m so grateful for, even with certain discomforts that have come along.

2. Sherry Mac says:

I love this Man

3. MING YING says:

If we are honest with ourselves…

4. Of my last 5 girlfriends 3 if them were diagnosed with anxiety. I didn't know that (consciously) when we hooked up.

5. Prank You says:

What you think your emotion and intention creates the same energy and same kind of people will attract in your life.. coz the whole cosmos is one infinite energy frequency and vibration.🕉🧘‍♂️🇳🇪

6. jim beam says:

If you are a scapegoat in your family and finally recognize that you have always been gaslit (gaslighting), you must educate yourself more on this. Nothing in your life will work no matter how hard you try until you stop allowing the abuse and it completely stops and you set up a solid boundary (no contact). Then love love love yourself like no tomorrow and find supportive people. You're not a bad person. That was a lie you were told. Stop believing it. You are forgiven now. The Kingdom of Heaven is within You. God bless. Peace, love, and happiness.

7. The Drake says:

I thought opposites attract. My wife and I aren't opposites but we have more uncommon interests than common and it has enriched my life.

8. I appreciate you

9. Shay Kay says:

I strive to have the inner peace and wisdom this man personifies☯️🙏

10. Mary Duffy says:

11. moving on says:

I disagree 💯% likes DNT always attract likes a good hearted person will attract a scumbag becuase society is about taking your energy all of your good energy to be like the losers that dominate most of society. A good girl attracts bad guys bad girls attract good men and vice versa that's just how it is. I guess it's balance

12. I usually attract people I'm not attracted by… or are not available 😥😥😥

13. Summer Smith says:

If anyone has the link to the full version on youtube, please share❤

14. A C says:

Always wondered why I attract crazy women!

15. Ants says:

I tend to Attract women born on the last couple months of the year

16. Alex Klatt says:

So when you lock eyes with that stranger in a supermarket & you both have trouble looking away, run like hell???

17. Halse82 says:

There is this woman i have been aware of since elementary school,but have never talked to or known her.
    She is a beautiful cool woman.
    I meet her at a store i was shopping at a couple of weeks ago,its her workplace and i got physical close to her paying for my goods when i felt this spark inside me for a fraction of a second😁
    This feeling came from the heart region.
    There was also a instant verbal connection.

Before this,i didnt know she was working at this store,i had a strong attraction to her when seeing her heter for the first time,im not sure if its just her looks or something else but that fraction of a spark tells me maybe it can be more than physical attraction.
    The question is,what is the chance she felt this too at the same time?
    Or is this the case,that i had this spark beacause she had it first,i felt what she felt or vice versa?

I cant stop thinking about her even though i dont know her personality.
    I need to learn more about connections.

18. TheBoots72 says:

I grew up with a jealous narcissistic mother and attracted the same spouse.Took me years to find out i married my mother😑

19. Sam Nation says:

Do you attract who you are ? Please explain

20. Luna Sol says:

Really wish I could watch the rest of this…it doesn't seem to be on the site.

21. Greg may problem is that i met the people that wear in may past live.

22. JuJu H says:

Research doesn't fully support this type of picture so I wonder how Braden matches his perception of how attraction operates with the findings of several studies that indicate, for example, men are not attracted to women they perceive as smarter than them. (Research has demonstrated that men might say they are but when confronted with the possibly of a woman more intelligent they do not take it up). Is this not a pattern created by cultural conditioning rather than a magnetic or chemical process? How does cultural conditioning play into this debate?

23. Kim Gordon says:

Wisdom & Courage to Heal 💜

24. warren n/a says:

Gregg’s childhood describes exactly like mine..

25. Amazing, thank you Gregg a very interesting analogy about ourselves. Bless ♥️

26. star Hayley says:

7 mirrors = The 7th house is relationships in astrology 👌
    Love Gregs work , just amazing 😍

27. RealJudyi says:

I've only ever been attracted to 3 people, all who were like me and had other priorities in their lives. No matter how much we liked each other I had tunnel vision in my life and was not going to stop……..but so did they.
    🤦

28. Thank you Gregg for your honesty! I figured that there had to be abuse in your past. Why? Because I had a very similar "traumatic childhood". And I too, was the peace maker. I grew p real fast having to nurture " old wounded children" in my blood "family". And of course when you grow up as the scapegoat for a narcissist "family" you end up becoming what you never had. For me it is Love. Today I can honestly see all the patterns that were with me for so long. Today, as always I am grateful for all of the suffering that I endured because it made me into the resilient woman that I am. Praise God. He has given me the strength to survive.

29. angelus bell says:

you have the wisdom..

30. Princess Jas says:

Greg Braden looks amazing! He looks like he’s aging backwards

31. Natalie Elms says:

I have done this. Given away a perfectly good relationship in favour of someone I was drawn to who did not want me. Worst decision ever. Good to know I’m not alone in this. Hard hard lesson to learn though.

32. Ronda Zeeman says:

I’ve noticed I am so drawn to men who have some aspects of my mother (very loving, artistic in one way or another but struggled with a bad childhood and so they have some addiction behaviors. And when I carefully chose my husband and now I am unhappy because he is more like my father ( not affectionate, all about money, proud and stubborn) I am hoping to some how get out of this cycle.

33. Lisa2911 says: