Gregg Braden – Quantum Healing of Tumour thru the Power of Thought & Feeling

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Times bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr in the emerging раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Times bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm based in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg worked аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr during times of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 companies, including Cіѕсо Systems, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе policies undеrlуіng everyday life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his research hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credits аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе 7th соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng individuals who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur vision оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ including thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. military.

Gregg Braden explains how the energy field of human emotions can manifest “miracles”, whether it is healing or creating peace, when you apply conscious positive focus on what you want.

As an example he talks about a woman who had a 3″ diamater bladder cancer who, by western medical standards, had been diagnosed as inoperable. She went, as a last resort, to a medicine-less hospital in Beijing, where they began simply by addressing the life-affirming ways that she could change how she was living her life, they taught her life-affirming ways to breathe and life-affirming ways to nourish her body, gentle movements to stimulate the energy centres in her body. She then underwent a procedure to remove it. Using a split-screen ultrasound monitor, the first showing a freeze-frame of her tumour, and the second showing real-time activity, three practitioners used energy work to facilitate the healing, which showed the tumour disappear within three minutes.

Source:
this is an excerpt from “Gregg Braden – The Science Of Miracles: The Quantum Language of Healing, Peace & Miracles”.

Gregg Braden

1. Jamie Floyd says:

Its called the "Quantam Field"

2. Tina Laude says:

Greg WE MEDITATE IN MASS FOR SYRIA WOMEN CHILDREN AND USA HUMANITARIAN DOCTORS ARE BEING KILLED THEY ARE USING CHEMICALS

3. John Barney says:

We have the power to make our own lives beautiful, and share it with others ! Please learn there’s others in the world that want opposite !

4. Motto says:

It is qi gong, it is the qi from the master that heals and not any positive thinking, this requires many years of practice to actually emit qi to heal, the title is misleading. Tell Gregg to move his car with positive thoughts if it was so powerful, save money on gasoline too. Talking shit man!

5. massa gaia says:

What they Said please
    WASA is this Word?? And what does means??

6. Anyone succeed?

7. Bliss Tew says:

When my now grown son was a small boy of about eight, we had driven high into the Wasatch Mountain range in Utah on rutted dirt-roads somewhere up above Diamond Fork in Spanish Fork Canyon for an “adventure.” We had hiked the forest and shot guns at cans for a while and it began to get dark. The forest surrounded us. As I began to drive us away in our old two-wheel-drive, rear-wheel-drive truck, my truck’s rear tires slid into deep ruts and the rear axle was high-centered leaving the wheels spinning in air below the road’s level. My handy-man jack wasn’t in the truck bed, nor a pick, nor a shovel; I was unprepared. I found a deer antler and got under the truck trying to dig at the dirt to let the truck’s tires rest on earth, but to no avail and the darkness grew. We were miles and miles from a highway.

My collar-bone was broken from a fall taken by my horse Lucky a week or two before and in pain I wore out and gave up on the digging. My little boy was growing fearful of the bears and mountain lions that might come out in the darkness (a reasonable apprehension) and didn’t like the idea of hiking many miles down to a highway to hitchhike home even though I reminded him that we had guns. But I had an idea: we could pray and ask the Lord our Father in Heaven to help us. I knew my son as an innocent child, a boy with a true heart, and my faith was in the fact that God would hear a prayer, a faith-filled prayer shared with my son, a prayer from an innocent little boy who doubted not and whose faith did not waiver. My son had faith in the prayer I suggested and I knew that his faith would thus be unwavering and true. I remembered having such faith myself as a boy and having some prayers answered in rather miraculous ways, but later taking the miraculous mercies for granted I let the memories fade. Well none of us are perfect, none. It’s smart to accept that fact.

While I had not the trust in my own faith or worthiness to gain God’s favor alone in my prayer, yet I knew with no doubt at all that He would hear a prayer from my son as an innocent child full of faith joined in prayer with me in the name of Jesus Christ. So we prayed together. And my pure faith in his pure faith, and my son's pure faith in my assurance and in God’s goodness opened a way to heavenly ears and our prayer was answered AS EXPECTED and answered immediately. The ignition key was turned, the engine came to life, I put the transmission in gear, pushed on the gas and suddenly we both felt as if a giant hand grasped the back-end of my truck and lifted our truck up out of the rut and pushed us on our way. Our prayer had been answered and answered miraculously. We both knew it. There was no doubt. Still is no doubt that God heard our faith-filled prayer by two who doubted not in Him or in His tender mercies. In my view it was a prayer-answered miracle that the truck had come up out of those deep ruts and off its high-centered condition. The lesson was this: Pure faith through prayer in Christ’s name was rewarded with a blessing. My digging with an antler had not solved our problem.
    Was this the "Law of Attraction" as some claim? I knew it was an answer to prayer in Christ's name.

8. Let's all feel in our hearts that corona virus exist no more

9. Joe Smart says:

❤️❤️❤️

10. Phil Rylett says:

Noted physicist once said '"I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that can’t be questioned." Which I think sums this video up rather well. He also said "If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics. Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."

11. Paula R says:

Isaiah 53:5 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
    5 But He (Jesus Christ) was pierced[a] because of our transgressions,
    crushed because of our iniquities.
    The chastisement for our shalom (peace) was upon Him,
    and by His stripes we are healed.

12. This is the cure for COVID-19….

13. I brought this video up to a friend and I told her I would find it that was 2 weeks ago. I'm trying to find the full documentary it go through energy healing acupuncture and Chinese medicine and Tai Chi is 45 minutes to an hour long I cannot find it can someone please help me and point me in the right direction

14. That is how some lumps show up. I was told abcesses aren't detectable because they are not solid.

15. O1NE says:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS HOSPITAL? HOW DOES ONE TRAIN IN FEELINGS???

16. ITS ABOUT BELIEF IN THE FACT OF MATTER AND THE HERDS. WE ARE GETTING SEPARATED BY OUR GOVERNMENT=GOVERNOR'S OF THIS PRISON SYSTEM EARTH.

17. COVID19 IS TO SEPARATE THE HERDS, SO WE DO NOT GET TOGETHER IN HERDS TO HELP AND HEAL EACH OTHER. BUT THE TRUE POWER IS IN EVERY SOULS.

18. thank you so much for your kindness in sharing