Gregg Braden | How We Create Reality (LAW OF ATTRACTION)

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Instances bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr within the rising раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Instances bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm primarily based in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg labored аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr throughout instances of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 firms, together with Cіѕсо Programs, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе insurance policies undеrlуіng on a regular basis life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his analysis hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credit аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе seventh соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng people who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur imaginative and prescient оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ together with thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. navy.

Gregg Braden on how we create actuality! Once we watch television, or something on the web, and even after we visualize, our mind does NOT know the distinction! Watch the complete video for a greater understanding!

🙏Particular due to Lilou Mace for this eye opening interview. To see the complete interview test the hyperlink out under!
👉Lilou Mace’s Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NhXkVUnt1Q&

🎧SLEEPING HEADPHONES FOR NIGHT TIME AFFIRMATIONS! (affiliate hyperlink under!)

👇SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL (hyperlink under) for extra uplifting & empowering content material uploaded a number of instances on a WEEKLY foundation.

👉https://www.youtube.com/c/manifestyourself

👉PINTEREST – https://www.pinterest.com/ManifestYourselfChannel/

🙏THANK YOU!🙏
#lawofattraction #createreality #subconsciousmind

Gregg Braden

1. can't be a good scientist

2. Sean Ford says:

Its still surprise me just how many people don't know about Mofedest Miracle despite the fact that a lot of people know the correct secrets laws of attraction with it. Thanks to my personal pal who told me about it. I have discover making a difference in my quality life.

3. Sryn1 says:

🙏🏻 Thank you so much
    💗💗💗 beamboons.com 💗💗💗

4. Elinor Lloyd says:

Does Mofedest Miracle really work? I notice lots of people keep on talking about Mofedest Miracle. But I'm uncertain if it is good enough to knowing the complete secrets to happiness, health, and success.

5. Davon Wall says:

Anyone know what is Mofedest Miracle about? I hear lots of people understand making a difference in their quality life with this popular self-development program that created by popular motivator.

6. Selina Logan says:

It's so funny I've been watching you and telling my peps now I'm like See?

7. maggie hamm says:

Animals also have the capacity for empathy. Many have experienced and seen it multiple times, even between species. Animals are not a whole lot different than us and it saddens me to see humans constantly trying to separate ourselves from them and appear better. The animals world has much to teach us if we open up to it. And they aren't the ones wrecking the planet.

8. A drop of the ocean is still made of the ocean

9. Our Lord is the ultimate healer!

10. You do not appear to believe there is such a thing as a soul Gregg. Everything comes from the brain, the heart, the material nature of our bodies. Is this so? I believe that empathy and compassion, which are make us human, are more than just a genetic accident and a mass of Carbon Hydrogen tissue. Where is the spiritual in this claim of what makes us human?

11. This reminds of me how my aunt says she watches people exercise on TV to get her workout in.

12. Nola Grimes says:

What is Mofedest Miracle and how does it work? I hear most people understand see some improvements in their life especially financially with this popular law of attraction system that designed by popular motivator.

13. Jenny Gross says:

Do natural popular law of attraction course that designed by well known life coach like Mofedest Miracle really work and if so, how effective are they? We have heard many awesome things about this popular law of attraction system that created by well known life coach.

14. Thank You And God Bless You Dr Gregg!

15. Thank you for sharing this. That was very interesting.

16. Paedophiles rule the world!! – That’s why they don’t call them child rapists!! – Leaders Support them!!!!!! – And western women abort their babies or adopt away because they have no support or justice!! – And ofcourse the rich keep getting richer!!! And they only look after non taxpayers!! – And only the stupidly nastily confident people whom don’t care – And people whoms’ families never contributed!! No one looks after their own in western society – just like the elitists!! – They have the same mindset and values!! – Or nonvalues!!

17. MOHD DAN says:

this is not true back to islam the truth only in islam very soon islam will rule the world

18. Goran Lompar says:

We create what we see, then it is already created, right.

19. James Elmore says:

Let's create an experience! Peace on Earth! Kingdom of Heaven!

20. Rusty Covey says:

Let me share a new story in my life. When, I married at age 19, I being in a monk-like state of mind, which is to be open to all that is happening around me. I started to change, unknowingly, I was becoming like my wife, friends, relatives, co-workers and when I joined a church, the change happened even faster, by age 32, I knew something was different about me. So, I asked two questions, Who am I and How did I get this way?
    During 2010, I had enough of living this way of waking up to a specific set of likes and dislikes, and what really helped me to make the move to find myself, was when, a couple of years earlier a doctor in India, who had been reading my post on a site we were both a part of, he asked me. Are you a monk?
    Now I have a journey, aren't we always on a journey? The journey would last two years, seven days a week, I walked my dog for an hour in the evening pondering through my past, studying every little detail of my past, let me tell you, when, you live fully in the present moment, as Eckhart Tolle puts it, the now, it's like a video memory.
    Sometime in 2012, I finally made it to a period in my life that I had no clue that I was alive, that I existed, that there was a me. There were no words going off in my head, the thoughts always turn to doing something, or an impulse would move me to do something. What I discovered was that there were four principles, these principles stayed with me into my 30s, and they did bring a great deal of success in many areas, in fact, there wasn't anything I really couldn't do.
    By the end of 2012, I was living through these principles and this is what happened to me. The 12 years of living with insomnia, gone. The migraines, gone. The high blood pressure, coming down. Through dieting challenges I dropped over 30 pounds and couldn't lose any more, until, I started living through these principles, lost another 30 plus pounds, blood pressure perfect. My libido is through the roof. I have stopped losing hair.
    So, I decided to teach these principles to people. However without a license I wasn't able to work anywhere, except for one place a Cannabis dispensary. From 2012 to 2016, I helped over a 1000 people and got huge results, people who were using 4 to 6 grams of cannabis within a couple of months were down to doing one a day. People who would come in for the medication, I would visit with them and within 10 to 15 minutes were fine and really didn't need the cannbais.
    Lets jump to 2019, its June, I have just got back from India. India really helped take me back to my childhood, it was a great experience that really set the tone. Now, I'm 65 miles from my hometown where I grew up and what do I do? I buy a bike and I ride it 65 miles and these stretch of road I drove every weekend for a year, in my fully restored hot rod '56 chevy. What am I wanting to achieve, simplicity.
    These four principles are the very principles you and every newborn child lives by in the first 3 or 4 years, especially the first two years. When, I arrived in my hometown, 8 hours later, my youth begin to flow in, over the next few days, I would begin to experience a way of living, connecting and finally bringing myself back to a deep simplistic way of handling my experiences.
    This, little town was once a wool and mohair capital. Talk about law of attraction. One summer I worked at the wool and mohair warehouse. When, I was looking for a lock to buy for my bike. I decided to go with one of those words locks and when, I got outside and took the lock out of the package, the word to unlock the lock, Wool.
    When, I went back through the first 30 years of my life. The law of attraction was always at work, success followed me where ever I went, imagine, waking up and practically jumping out of bed and not even being hungry and rushing off to work, and iff it was a free day, off to do something and this was 7 days a week, 365 days out of a year. One meal a day.
    So, over the last several months in my hometown, I have been able to turn back the clock. I am 59, yet, I feel like I did when I was a teenager. Now, I wasn't connecting back then on how I felt, I never tuned into how I felt, what I'm doing is going back and doing the things I did back in the 70s. And what I'm experiencing is exactly what I did back then. My energy is up, I'm having fun and I've been able to let go of what people think about me. Think about it. A 59 year old man out doing what a teenager would do. But, guess what? Its catching on.
    A few people are wanting me to start a facebook page. I plan to do a podcast on it. Think about this. How did I lose the weight? Not by dieting, yes, I got smart about eating, but, it was done by getting into doing things all day, by giving a 100% to everything I did, and yes it took a couple of years, an ounce or two or three a day. But, by doing it this way, I have rewired my brain. And my weight has maintained and I feel great.
    OVer the last 10 years I have search for a word that would say it all and so, I have to say there are many words. Live through these words and your life will only get better. Always be #curious about everything, everyone and every situation. Keep it all as simple(simplistic) as possible, avoid over thinking, learn to just let it happen, when the answer doesn't come right a way, be patient, allow time to pass, this will let you gather more data and data is what the hemispheres need to figure things out and the answer of solution will come. Keep an open mind to all that you see, its all a creation, let your #fascination take you through the experience, just as you did as a child. Now, curiosity has a buddy, these two will work wonders for you, your curiosity works great with your #imagination.
    So, when, you live through these three words, What, How, and where, curiosity, imagination, and fascination will happen all on their own. You will use very little mental energy and in turn this takes very little energy from your body. This allows you to be able to have plenty of energy to go through a 16 hour day. This is a natural start for the brain, which is living in a neutral state, in this state you become a Neutralogist. Which means you're able to work through any situation that arises out of the blue, moving through the middle of negativity and positivity.
    The reason for living this way has to do with gather vast amounts of data, Kim Peek showed us that our brain can store infinite amount of storage, so, by keeping an open mind, always be curious, and let go of fear and you will grow in ways that will always bring you a great deal of success in all sorts of ways. "its always a great thing to be a great listener"
    Are you ready to let your imagination soar? Where does it come from, I don't know- 2000, my business partner, a computer engineer and a computer scientist, I'm told, you need to come up with another product to keep 5000 employees employed. I do my 10 second pause, and I hold up my spiral notebook, I point to the cover, I see a screen, in the future doctors will use it to read patients charts, and people will use it to read books. It just came out of me. We all have amazing abilities, we just have to learn how to live in our natural state like every other species does on earth. -american monk

21. Once you store this in your mind in scientific compartments it is no longer effective for you because now it is stored in the left hemisphere of the brain where you will now dwell in everytime you mentally reference manifesting something. No one, and I mean NO one, has ever needed the scientific explanation in order for it to work EVER, because it is natural, instinctual, and uses the heart (desire), the right hemisphere of the brain, And the third eye(heart) to make it work! See how clever these ppl are?!
    Desire-idea-image-acceptance. Thats all you need to know! Do you have it or dont you?! Thats all you do to choose a thing. If you choose to have it than accept it with the image that you already have it! Dont want it, have it already!!!
    Its THAT simple! Its THAT easy to do!
    These ppl are selling you your birthright, yet keeping you out of it at the sametime.
    It is the kingdom of heaven. Thats your birthright. Just like jesus said to the pharisees: you keep them from entering into the kingdom because you enter not in yourselves! If greg entered in he would not need money for all the lectures and books and such. He'd be out enjoying life living the dream, rather than touring and writing on a subject that actually needs such little explanation, acting like an authority on it. But jesus said that the Spirit of God is within and teaches you ALL things so that no man need teach you!

Am I the only person in this world who actually knows what jesus said to do and actually does it?!
    If you believe men and THEIR works over Jesus, come that day when he will say, Why do you call me Lord and not do what I say?! Flee from me, i never knew you!!!

22. men of the Holy Spirit
    thankyou

23. 🥰😍❤Neville GODDARD❤😍🥰

24. D Copper says:

dear gregg, i feel the need to advise you that jesus was a copper colored member of the israelites, from the tribe of juda ,BLACK) and not that white dude you show in your videos. god stated jacob have i loved but esau,you and all so called white people, have i hated. god does not change.

25. IAM written in a book that IAM gaining 2500 per month