Gregg Braden – How to Stop Negative Thoughts and Feelings [London TCCHE]

Gregg Brаdеn is a fіvе-tіmе Nеw Yоrk Occasions bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a ріоnееr within the rising раrаdіgm bаѕеd іn ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, social роlісу аnd humаn роtеntіаl.

Grеgg Brаdеn іѕ a five-time New Yоrk Occasions bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, ѕсіеntіѕt, іntеrnаtіоnаl еduсаtоr and rеnоwnеd аѕ a pioneer іn thе еmеrgіng paradigm based mostly in ѕсіеnсе, ѕріrіtuаlіtу, ѕосіаl роlісу and humаn potential.

Frоm 1979 to 1991 Gregg labored аѕ a рrоblеm ѕоlvеr throughout occasions of сrіѕіѕ fоr Fоrtunе 500 corporations, together with Cіѕсо Techniques, whеrе he bесаmе thе fіrѕt Tесhnісаl Oреrаtіоnѕ Mаnаgеr in 1991. Hе соntіnuеѕ рrоblеm-ѕоlvіng tоdау as hіѕ wоrk rеvеаlѕ dеер іnѕіghtѕ into оur оrіgіn, our роtеntіаl, аnd how thеѕе undеrѕtаndіngѕ іnfоrm thе insurance policies undеrlуіng on a regular basis life and the еmеrgіng wоrld. Tо date his analysis hаѕ led tо 15 fіlm credit аnd 12 аwаrd-wіnnіng bооkѕ nоw рublіѕhеd іn оvеr 40 lаnguаgеѕ

Thе United Kingdom’s Wаtkіnѕ Jоurnаl lіѕtѕ Gregg аmоng the tор 100 оf “thе wоrld’ѕ mоѕt spiritually іnfluеntіаl lіvіng реорlе” fоr thе seventh соnѕесutіvе уеаr, and he іѕ a 2020 nоmіnее for thе рrеѕtіgіоuѕ Tеmрlеtоn Award, еѕtаblіѕhеd tо hоnоr “оutѕtаndіng people who hаvе dеvоtеd their tаlеntѕ to еxраndіng оur imaginative and prescient оf humаn рurроѕе and ultіmаtе rеаlіtу.”

Grеgg іѕ a mеmbеr оf thе American Aѕѕосіаtіоn fоr thе Advаnсеmеnt оf Science (AAAS) аnd іѕ асtіvе wіth visionary оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ together with thе HeartMath Glоbаl Cоhеrеnсе Inіtіаtіvе and Thе Arlіngtоn Inѕtіtutе. Hе hаѕ рrеѕеntеd hіѕ dіѕсоvеrіеѕ іn over 30 соuntrіеѕ on six continents аnd hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd tо ѕреаk to The Unіtеd Nations, Fоrtunе 500 соmраnіеѕ аnd thе U. S. army.

►MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS:
Test all our dwell occasions: https://growthevents.org/

►MORE INFO ABOUT OUR FANPAGE:
Get Freebies at ou fanpage: https://growthevents.org/fanpage/

=========================================================

Gregg Braden – Find out how to Cease Unfavourable Ideas and Emotions – London 2018

Gregg Braden explains Find out how to Cease Unfavourable Ideas and Emotions

If you wish to forestall damaging ideas from attending to you damaging fellings it is advisable settle for… If you cannot get troublesome emotions out of your thoughts, it might have one thing to do along with your life…

There are additionally some extra direct approaches to thought stopping fellings. In case your damaging ideas are linked to a particular sturdy emotion like concern, anger or jealousy…

The best method to cease damaging ideas is controlling what you concentrate on. … (e.g., not voicing your true ideas and emotions in a transparent approach…

Happiness does not rely upon how few damaging ideas you’ve got, however on what … Feeling solidly peaceable and contented happens when your thoughts is quiet.

Gregg Braden explains Find out how to Cease Unfavourable Ideas and Emotions

►MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS:
Test all our dwell occasions: https://growthevents.org/

►MORE INFO ABOUT OUR FANPAGE:
Get Freebies at ou fanpage: https://growthevents.org/fanpage/

=========================================================

► AUTHORS BOOKS (Amazon USA):

Gregg Braden: https://growthevents.org/gregg-braden-usa
Joe dispenza: https://growthevents.org/joe-dispenza-usa
Bruce Lipton: https://growthevents.org/bruce-lipton-usa
Lynne McTaggart: https://growthevents.org/lynne-mctaggart-usa

P.S. Thanks on your assist, by getting the books, you’re supporting our channel Progress Occasions to develop and attain out extra individuals in United States.

=========================================================

► AUTHORS BOOKS (Amazon UK):

Gregg Braden: https://growthevents.org/gregg-braden-uk
Joe dispenza: https://growthevents.org/joe-dispenza-uk
Bruce Lipton: https://growthevents.org/bruce-lipton-uk
Lynne McTaggart: https://growthevents.org/lynne-mctaggart-uk

P.S. Thanks on your assist, by getting the books, you’re supporting our channel Progress Occasions to develop and attain out extra individuals in United Kingdom.

=========================================================

#drlipton
#thebiologyofbeliefbrucelipton
#bruceliptonbiologyofbelief

►VÍDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8R-_nrXIlM
►VÍDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=707H8kSK7i8
►VÍDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDlLIXqgKA0

►PLAYLIST: Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?checklist=PLWXL8oHU8nP_f0DBT5SEQ8nWBd3uTTw5_

=========================================================

CONTACT:

►WebSite: https://growthevents.org/
►FanPage: https://growthevents.org/fanpage/
►E-mail: data@growthevents.org

Gregg Braden

1. ⚠ Attention Followers!
    For more information about our Live Workshops, Books and Freebies… ⤵
    Please visit our Blog 👉 https://growthevents.org/ and join the conversation!

2. At 2:46 what is he saying?

The ancient acians or ancient athians.

I was trying to look them up but everytime I try, Google thinks I'm mispelling ancient asians lol

Help a curious mind please.

3. lil min says:

So we should bless our rapist as a child? HOW?

4. Mick Schott says:

Greatly amazing!
    Besides that I felt in love with the underlying music of the second last part of this video and I would be very much appreciated, if you could share the music title and the name of the artist!? Thank you in advance for your effort.😍

5. The void they once thought was nothing 97 percent is really the mother Goddess the creator of all life not thr God's the program Bible speaks of humanity been Hoodwinked look up Wes penre and Robert morning sky work they went way down rabbit hole it's not a male God it's a divine feminine Goddess is humanity biggest kept secret….I love mother Gaia and when you pass this death in this universe go through holes in grid don't let no one speak to you no angels no nothing don't go towards the light we have been lied to so deeply humanity if you go towards the light it's trickery to recarnate back and Indians and Monk's and alot have falling for this trap except Robert morning sky he speaks Truth and Wes penre wake up humanity don't get stuck in Singularity agenda… we was already spirtual beings before falling angels tricked us into this simulation science will figure this out in 2030 but for us older ones will figure it out before then unfortunately Greg has not yet he believes the way Monk's believe fake Jesus story he thinks he figured it out he thinks Jesus is truth he farthest from truth it's mother Goddess do you realize how he never spoke of her ? but yet he speaks of Gaia but never speaks of the mother Goddess..

6. So we should just acknowledge what it is and just go on. With no
    Judgement. Just be thankful. For what ever it may be. Bless. U thank you.

7. T D says:

one of the most important teaching in our time today.

8. Richer Morin says:

thats crazy this is exactly what i teach you to heal

9. Evan L says:

What to do when the chronic pain causes negative emotions and fatigue?

10. The Essenes, Africans, unacknowledged or maybe denied their identity…..

11. Powerful very thought provoking piece which is timely

12. Jen Walmsley says:

I've watched Gregg videos and find him sincere. What he says I believe. Today when I write this we need to combine our compassion. Man must listen to this message. Life is beautiful. Greed and rigid beliefs tear the world apart. We're all connected science and egos won't accept a simple but natural proof.. Today as I write sabre and threats are happening. Listen to our hearts and send our compassion up to our creator.

13. Felix Fox says:

These are lies this is what we are on certain terms God given it is called deferment not Judgements

14. Lis Engel says:

Thank you so much for this beautifull sharinng –

15. I've came to the realization that of i can make myself sick when I think about a certain situation, then I should be able to make myself healthy by doing something else. thank you because now I'm learning what to do.

16. R P says:

17. I love you're videos

18. Chris Jones says:

I get all this but I dont think mother Theresa was a good person deep inside,she lined her purse.and her views on abortion were very odd

19. Ansa says:

Wow Nice
    I bless the person
    Releasing the charge Yes!

20. hetty hrvthv says:

quite in contrast what the greatest man who ever lived Jesus(with prehuman existence ) said: " For from inside, out of the heart of men, come injurious reasonings: sexual immorality, thefts, murders, acts of adultery, greed, acts of wickedness, deceit, brazen conduct, an envious eye, blasphemy, haughtiness, and unreasonableness. All these wicked things come from within and defile a man.” Mark 7:21-23

21. Salima Hayat says:

When I practice this exercise I cry.

22. Not Easy to explain the difference between feelings and emotions! In my language we only have one Word to cover both! 🤔

23. clouddress says:

Bereits zur Zeiten der Ukraine-Krise und dann zur Zeit der Flüchtlingsbewegung 2015 wurde immer wieder über russische Desinformationsbemühungen spekuliert. 2015 beispielweise berichteten die russischen Staatsmedien über ein angeblich außer Kontrolle geratenes Europa, der Grund dafür: Geflüchtete. Der Europäische Auswärtige Dienst gründete im gleichen Jahr die „East StratCom Task Force“. Seit dem 22. Januar hat diese Task Force mittlerweile 80 Fälle von Desinformation zu Corona in russischen Staatsmedien dokumentiert.

In spanischer Sprache berichtete beispielsweise das russische Format News Front darüber, dass Covid-19 Teil eines hybriden Krieges zwischen China und den USA sei. Sputnik berichtet ebenfalls auf spanisch darüber, dass das Virus eine womöglich in den USA entwickelte Bio-Waffe sei. Der Radiosender VestiFM verbreitet in Russland, dass es in Deutschland einen bedrohlichen Ärztemangel gebe. Auf der Website von Kauno Diena, einer litauischen Zeitung, erschien Ende Januar eine Meldung, dass ein im Land stationierter amerikanischer Soldat sich mit dem Virus infiziert habe. Eine Falschnachricht, die auf anderen Websiten in anderen Sprachen weiterverbreitet wurde. Kauno Diena gibt später an, dass der Text durch einen Hackerangriff auf der Website platziert worden sei. Mehrere russische Medien behaupteten, dass das – mittlerweile praktisch eingestellte – Nato-Manöver „Defender 2020“, dazu genutzt würde, Covid-19 in die baltischen Staaten einzuschleppen.

24. Sophia says:

This what we all need to hear during this pandemic. 😷

25. San Andre says:

Spiritually and all these pranic teachings are base of Hinduism..

26. Wonderful presentation! I can relate to the 28 minute mark. Our spiritual practice is at the end of the day, when the children are in bed, lunches made and we burn incense for 2 minutes

Using Heartmath provided a shift for me. Where holding the emotions of gratitude, appreciation, care and compassion linger through the day as you practice the technique. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. They are providing a free instructional video in these challenging times

27. Wonderful…experiences blessing judgement ..well explained.🌺🙏🌹

28. Tomer Levi says:

6:48 – The secret to overcoming your past "painful" experiences and turn them into blessings

29. I love that you always make references to many cultures but never once you credit the valuable contributions of Sufi masters, the physicians of the heart. The Quran has great references to your conclusions. Bless you and may Allah lengthen your life the source of enlightenment of many children of Adam! 😍

30. I love that you always make references to many cultures but never once you credit the valuable contributions of Sufi masters, the physicians of the heart. The Quran has great references to your conclusions. Bless you and may Allah lengthen your life the source of enlightenment of many children of Adam! 😍

31. My hurt is telling me I don't like being around jacka$$e$. 💜🖤

32. Thank you for teaching , we need more of your caliber to teach all the young people all over the world wisdom and everything that you’ve just said and yes experience is great teacher to wisdom is not to fall over when you seeing someone else do it because it hurts bless you thank you Greg for being in our lives✋✊👊🤗🤗💕🌈🙏

33. I'm filipino and spiritual practitioner too😁

34. At age 14 a bicycle accident left
    me blind in my right eye. Since then I have desired to regain sight in that eye,
    and the thought of seeing again produces the greatest feeling and emotion inside
    me. I believe that this desire has already happened. Thank you for reaffirming this
    truth.

35. Awesome, but the video's title has almost nothing to do with the whole content of it.

36. it is true about adjusting your launguage to the situation, I'm a mechanical engineer and I have too change my language from teaching in class ore consulting a customer too make sense

37. AMEN!
    Namaste!!
    !🙏

38. 👍 everything what is happening in our life is happening for reason we just have to learn to understand it and it will leed us to harmony between positivity and negativity , as well like jang and jin and etc

39. This is amazing but l find with online information there is too much and l find it hard to obsorb it all.

40. Bryan Chance says:

At 6:00, the idea to embrace and acknowledge an experience that cause you pain. I've heard it many times but I never quite understand it. Until now! I tried it and the feeling is amazing. I'm in a bit of shock….it works!

41. janet warner says:

~Much love and respect,thank you~~

42. Bill Faiella says:

I've listened to several of your youtubes and find them most encouraging. My question is How do you create the feeling?

43. Yes, I have seen the video several times…please show us others to chip away at the 'isolated miracle' thinking…

44. Troy Morley says:

Thank You!!! U Have Answered My Questions from th Last episode I Watched. THANK YOU. YOU ARE A DIVINE INSPIRATION. THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!! I SEND ALL MY BLESSINGS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE & LIGHT ENERGY & COMPASSION TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! CHEERS!!!!

45. Jabari Jatto says:

Thank you so much Gregg for your teachings…and the simplicity with which you pass your message across.