The Biggest Missing Piece

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

An embittered and disillusioned anonymous man confronts Abraham on the simplicity and naïveté of their teachings.

“You represent in your discourse here, the perspective of humans who believe they are not the creators of their own reality.”

“You have taken upon yourself the discomfort and discord of millions of people.”

“In the early days it would not have been unlike Jerry to have presented a question much like the one you have presented, because he was always riding in on his white horse with his white hat, trying to right the wrongs of the world, and he felt great frustration that there were those who were not cooperating with that intent.”

BEST OF TIMES / WORST OF TIMES
“When we say that it’s the best of times and the worst of times, we’re not kidding, because the contrast does get greater and greater. Man’s ability to inflict pain and harm upon one another is also increasing, as is man’s ability to find love and harmony.”

SOMETIMES IGNORANCE IS BLISS
“Someone who feels as strongly as you do, would say, ‘Well you’re just teaching people to put their head in the sand — that ignorance is bliss.’ And we would say, head in the sand is good if the alternative is being focused upon something that will cause an attraction of unwanted — and ignorance IS bliss if attention to the unwanted causes you to practice a vibration that causes a point of attraction that brings you more of what you don’t want.”

THE MOST SIGNIFICANT THING
“Here is the most significant thing that we want to say to you. It is not important to us what you believe because what you believe is yours to believe. It IS important to us, what we know to be. We have discovered that by knowing what we know, our life is one of joy, and you’ve discovered that by knowing what you know, your life is one of misery. We just want to explain to you that there are choices.”

Excerpted from Abraham LIVE — San Francisco, CA 7/28/12.

All things Abraham: www.abraham-hicks.com

All Abraham-Hicks materials, recordings and Workshops are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and may not be shared or re-broadcast without permission.

Esther Hicks

1. Couldn't help but cry!

2. Anne Murphy says:

I feel very sorry for this man and those like him.  The bitterness and pain is palpable.  I would suggest to him and those like him that there are two books that I found very helpful in releasing the anger and pain that was feeling toward people I felt had done me wrong.  The first book that I love is A Return To Love by Marianne Williamson.  The second book that helped me is Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping.  Both great resources to promote healing.  Abraham was very gentle in their approach to dealing with this poor soul but I wouldn't expect anything less.

3. Kay Loven says:

This is my favorite AH video because of the cynical/ highly educated guy that speaks a lot of truth. He is not entirely wrong. I know there is an air pocket in the world, but what about the rest of the places you can't breath. I guess you got to stay in the air pocket.

4. edwin leung says:

its an honer to have watched this

5. marcus24000 says:

i do agree that if every person creates there reality or attraction that they undoubtable influence other people in there mixes of reality or overlapping reality's of others if you wil,but a person who knows these things can direct there law of attraction better and thus create there own reality better(if this law is true in this sence),the only thing this might create is that you might start to find youreself at a difirent point of beeing in youre life then the ones arround you are that you value,so you either have to bring them up to youre vibration and wanting of serten attraction or you wil be ahead of them in knowledge and possable understanding and thus be on difirent levels(doesnt have to be like this but it can be,and it might cause unforseen situations)
    also the reason people get mass genocide or killed in groups together by law of attraction might be(am not saying it is this way)as a group be put in the same vibrational state even more so when beeing longer in this group they effect eachother in there paturn of thinking and this create if you wil a sort of group attraction to the same attraction?(am just brainstorming here),the only thing i dont get is why it doesn appear to abraham to say it like i just did

6. Joe M says:

We're all in it together.

7. frenchbutter says:

Very proud of this intelligent (not "disillusioned") man! A friend mentioned Abraham Hicks to me yesterday and I've heard tidbits about the Law of Attraction. This is the first AH video I have watched. Glad I did! I think she explained it well and he understood at the end. Do not think this video's description should read: "embittered and disillusioned anonymous man". How is that helpful?

8. Sarah Chawes says:

Wow….my god she is REALLY good.
    23:20 "…if it were, you would be taking JOY in this perspective. And you are not". Wow. It summes it up right there! Amazing stuff… 🙂 Thanks for being here with us. And thank you so much for making it AVAILABLE !!!!!

9. Lee Barrett says:

21:58 : an interesting insight into the mechanics of the Law of attraction …

💬 "When you make up your mind about something, it becomes your vibrational offering and when it's your vibrational offering, the law of attractions says 'here is more evidence' ".

Results predicate from attention!

10. Wow what a segment! I love Esther even more after watching this, the compassion & love coming through her eyes, body language and vibration via Abraham is so exquisite and so on point. I don't think I have ever seen anyone deliver such pain filled perspectives through their questions to Abraham, the space that Esther/Abraham holds must have been just what this man needed to soften and shift his awareness back to a more balanced place of being.The content of what just unfolded in this conversation is amazing <3

11. neith1919 says:

PROFOUND!!!!…SO GRATEFULLLLL….FOR THIS SHARING!!!…Love How She Ended This….She Was Like "enough"….AND SHE REMAINED IN THE VORTEX….LOL….Priceless….

12. Dawn Solomon says:

I wish we could see this guy again 3 years out. I wonder if he saw this today, has he changed? Has his view changed? None of us stay in this dark place forever.

13. Dawn Solomon says:

The hard thing to see is that if he were REALLY wanting to make things better, he would focus on getting into the vortex so that he would have the power to be a light to those whom suffering causes him so much anger and pain. The spiritual work of letting go of pessimism SEEMS much harder than continuing on towards getting in the vortex.

14. Sunflower says:

This is beautiful. Wow.

15. ♫ ♥ "Your work is to shine a spotlight on the wellbeing of this planet!
    Your work is to shine a spotlight upon what IS WANTED!" (19:08)

With all my gratitude I take these words, being said by Abraham to Jerry (best regards, bro! 🙂 ♥ ,
    as if they were being sad to me. 🙂

Thankyou, Abraham!
    Thankyou, Esther!
    Thankyou, Jerry!
    And Thankyou for your courage, red-cap-man!!! ♥
    bow

16. AMD Friendly says:

Coming back to this one because it is so powerful….I sure hope this man was able to receive at least a bit of what she/they are saying.  I am so hopeful that he did.  My gratitude for Abraham-Hicks is immense beyond words.  She and They are Life changing and Life saving.  I look forward to every waking moment, thanks to Abe-Hicks.

17. Mary G. says:

That guy is sexy, I get what he is saying I feel the same

18. She is just dope loveeeeee love love her

19. She is just dope loveeeeee love love her

20. mind U says:

As a public health worker I know how he feels, yet have managed to find the path proposed.

Thanks Abraham, your message brings clarity as ever.

21. Neils Books says:

Random acts of kindness can change the world!!

22. I applaud your patience!

23. jayneejames says:

Wow! the best one ever… 😀

24. Thank you thank you thank you.

25. BobPDXz says:

I spent the last 8 years studying the wolds chaos and murder mostly caused by our country an my business suffered because of it, The evil ones on this planet want us to worry be sad, negative, and hopeless, just like this man. Since I found Esther, I am off my medications, my business is booming, I am happy now, so is my wife. Again, the evil ones want 85% of the worlds population to be sad and afraid. Esther is teaching what the ancient ones knew. Constantine, 300 AD forbid these teachings and created the model we have now we have organized religion instead of this. This gentleman is in a rut. This is the secret of the universe.

26. Cassie Teal says:

wow wow wow, i wish i could grab this man out of the screen and hug him! i feel EXACTLY as you do, my whole life, im only 23 and feel everything you just said, the expression, the attitude is me every day, i understand, i love you brother! Abraham, you're amazing, i felt like you just counselled me through this mans discussion

27. lea20102010 says:

amazing! I could see both their auras unintentionally. This is a first time.

28. Andy Dooley says:

Powerful session. I love this man and is perspectives and how he is totally right. BUT, there is always another perspective. There is always another path to take. It's all about FOCUS!!! FOCUS!!!! What you focus on consistently will be your vibration and your life experience! BIG LOVE to Esther, Jerry and Abraham for giving us the perspective of SOURCE energy and JOY.

29. ian1856 says:

I ADORE this woman!!!  What absolute brilliance.  I am filled with gratitude at having found her.  The eternal question: Do you want to be happy or do you want to be right?

30. I absolutely admire and am thankful for this person's delivery. This conversation needed to happen and I am so grateful to have heard it for the little doubts I have, especially when I deeply take on the pain through the world. Thank you!

31. i adore this man's courage!

32. Yawel Wei says:

Soothing answers, makes sense although it's seen as simple. The contrast could be seen as yin and yang perhaps.

33. yes,i feel and know what Abraham says

34. Cosmic Chase says:

very powerful indeed.

35. Michael – I hold the intent that your inner peace has been found. Thank you for sharing….so deeply and honestly.

36. Sarika L says:

Profound.. Love, light, respect for Abraham and Esther… N compassion for the man

37. her patience with him is inspiring…

38. Wow… he's intense!!! My Question for him is when is he going to CHOOSE To Be and Make the difference and lead with his heart instead of his brain which can't possibly every "understand" the heart knows and feels everything that is the guidance system! Not the brain of understanding that is to Learn with! <3 I wonder how far he's come since this interview in 2012 <3

39. Wow such an amazing reply…so profound, thank you Esther and Abraham.

40. Kurt Arrow says:

Having sat in this man's seat of dispar, and then flipping it completely around to bliss and joy, Abraham is spot on! I also see all the suffering but my focus is on helping others realize their true power and choose bliss. With that as my focus, law of attraction continues to bring me more bliss in every possible way! My advise to those who are suffering is to stop, put a new label on it and say you are learning what you don't want. Then think of something you love for a few seconds. Then think of someone you love for a few seconds. Keep doing that and you are choosing joy over suffering.

41. She dealt with his challenges in a powerful yet simplistic way. Amazing.

42. jb dalvit says:

Yep, you can't see the light when you are focused on the dark.

43. This is life changing. Its taken me a few views, not yet made it through…

44. B D says:

So profound. . thank you ❤

45. He never gets it

46. If anyone ever questions the authenticity of what Esther Hicks does, this video really brings home the legitimacy of Abraham. You can actually see her reaching to translate the vibration into words at times in a way you may not see with what she typically gives us. This was an excellent conversation between source and the person in the chair. Very insightful.