Oprah Esther Abraham Hicks Interview Law of Attraction The Secret

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Oprah Winfrey Esther Abraham Hicks Interview Legislation of Attraction The Secret

All Abraham-Hicks supplies are copyrighted by Esther Hicks. For added data go to their web site at http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Copyright Disclaimer: All audio content material belongs to their unique creators/homeowners. Beneath Part 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “truthful use” for functions akin to criticism, remark, information reporting, instructing, scholarship, and analysis. Truthful use is a use permitted by copyright statute which may in any other case be infringing. Non-profit, academic or private use ideas the stability in favor of truthful use. Please notify by e mail if there’s a copyright concern.

Esther Hicks

1. C Haley says:

Thank you for clarifying religion. That is what I had been struggling with . I didn't know if this channeling was asking "source" was malivalant.

2. My GIFT for SELF daily!
    I meditate before I get out of bed!
    It’s a clarity I experience with a SMILE 😊, SWEET!
    Let’s Chitchat!
    Have Cacao with Me!
    My meditation is shared!
    Is a vision of a physical thing to give along with the vibes I receive!
    This morning was about “Cacao” fermented nutritious hot ☕️ drink!
    [Yes, the picture I will share today]
    I continue:
    The Creator made this Template [Temple] PERFECT!
    Allowing You the right to co-create as you step forward.
    Therefore, every step forward is correct for You.
    The unique Being that You are.
    See when You step into the Diamond 💎 [Your space] all Is right!
    When you step and step you experiment with confidence.
    KNOWING that when You close eyes to sleep or meditate
    You erase the slate clean.
    You begin again!
    Source Energy, is the Spirit who never leaves me! [You refer to Him as GOD, I do to!]

3. Oprah, she"s so funny! "They think you're a kook!"…

4. Jefferson says:

I found Abraham Hicks through first being introduced through Rhonda of The Secret. Esther/Jerry/Abraham knew that Rhonda's act of breaking the ice would benefit all. I love ALL you guys. xx

5. Dee Marie says:

Oprah was a bit condescending in the beginning, but it's an honest reaction

6. ALL says:

9:34 about cancer, stuff like that, if you think about reincarnation, as we're an eternal beings, so image someone pass life committed many crimes right? So their carma (deficit) is too right and the spirit itself decides to pay everything in one go, so while he or she is reincarnated it manifest. On the other hand, it also has to do with the project, project, and project but don't realise/do/ accomplish their desire, and then the célula modify and get sick….

7. Oh my…ever since i knew Esther Hicks, i always yearned that she and Oprha met. And i'm so glad it finally happened. The universe responded to my vibration and many others who wished for this.

8. Joyce Segers says:

Wow! Much to think about? 🤔 There IS a big part of me that resonates with Abraham. There is also a part of me…a feeling of uncertainty…AM I ready? I keep feeling the pull…an attraction towards these teachings, but there's still a pull from my past, my religious upbringing that pulls me away…that says this is a bit weird. I have to begin to TRUST myself, (intuition) to be in alignment with my source…who I call God…LOVE 💕 that!! Much Love to Oprah, to Esther and Abraham!! 💕🌞🙌🙏

9. I love this interview. Thank you for sharing it❤

10. Kaitlynn C says:

At the 42:50 mark talking about children giving a vibration off and sexual abuse is very painful but. … I believe Ester is right. Being a child of sexual abuse, I had very low self esteem and it showed at a very, very young age due to also being a child of domestic abuse parents. I believe my sexual preditor recieved my vibration (low self esteem) so he took advantage of it. Like the wolf and rabbit…

11. Tavoi Aiono says:

There is something very off putting and fake about Oprah. I have never resonated with her, and I am a light worker I have the ability to read people energetically and see thru fakeness, not just people but also corporate advertisements, sales pitches and Oprah has always been very questionable to me.

12. Tavoi Aiono says:

Shut up Oprah you fat bitch, let her talk.

13. Tavoi Aiono says:

OMG SHUUUUTT UP OPRAH YOU FAT UGLY BITCH!!!

14. Tavoi Aiono says:

Ok I cant listen to this…. this fat KFC eating bitch Oprah wont let her talk.

15. Abraham has a completely different tone🙌

16. Channeling is actually possesion! Channeling what-spirits,nobody channels angel only demons as spiritual guides.

17. love that Oprah is Talking to Ester and Abraham, this is wonderful!!!!! I've love AH for years and love how open Oprah is willing to be about sharing her teachings and this perspective with more people.

18. Love that Esther mentions Jane Roberts. Try her “re-education of oversoul 7”book. Oprah, Esther, Abraham, that book everything – amazing good!

19. Haseya Sissy says:

Thank you! Gracias!!

20. mars says:

I once so a video say "weird" just means free of self limiting beliefs and limitations. That is absolutely true. A society that tries to stifle true nature and freedom is the real WEIRD.

21. Daisy bell says:

I love Abraham hicks giggle! 😊

22. Many many, many of the worlds highest achievers and celebrity know of the law of attraction and have used understanding of the law of attraction to become conscious creators and manifest the success they have consciously.

23. I need some clarity on who is Seth ? Is that the Egyptian GOD? Please excuse my ignorance on the name.

24. john lee says:

Is 911 terror? U really don’t know?

25. Janice Brown says:

The Law of Attraction is my favorite LAW❣️🤗❣️

26. Janice Brown says:

I was pregnant with my second child. My first child was a girl. Being that my first child was a girl, and I had so much GIRL stuff, I really really thought in my heart fully that I was going to have another baby girl. Three months into my pregnancy I found out that I was going to give birth to a baby boy! I was so shocked! I got over it and looked forward to meeting my new little boy ❣️16 years later he came to me and said… Mom I have something to tell you.. I don't FEEL like I am a boy! I held her and told her that she's my baby and I would love her no matter what! She's 18 now and she is so happy and beautiful! Looking back now I can see how I may have manifested her.

27. Janice Brown says:

Is it possible to have more than one Spirit Guide? When I was a child, I would get fevers, and these things… Dark shadow like people would come to me and push down on my body! There were four of them. They made these weird sounds (Dub Step is as close as I can get to the sounds that they made). Later in life I was watching Montel Williams Show. There was a woman on who was talking about spirit guides and how we all have them. A mother stood up to ask a question about her dying daughter. She asked this…. My daughter has these shadow people come to her at night and push on her body, and make strange sounds. The women… I remember her name.. Sylvia Brown, she said to the mother, "Those things coming to your daughter are her Spirit Guides" I could not believe what I Heard! Sylvia said that They were there to HOLD HER SOUL INTO HER BODY! I have from that point on, that I have at least ONE SPIRIT GUIDE 🤗

28. Janice Brown says:

Ester has Abram. Oprah has Oprah 🤗

29. mars says:

Oprah (whilst trying to say things 'suitable' for corporate television and limiting what she says for the sake of complying with the broadcasting corporation "and it makes us think you're weird". Yeah good one Oprah! 😂😂

30. Emani says:

My two favorite people!!

31. Oprah you need to talk more about these things and universal laws

32. The law of attraction, the law of creating and the law of allowing. Thank you Esther and Abraham!
    Thank you Esther for your curiosity that led to Abraham.
    Meditate. Spirit Guide. Clairaudiant experience, Abraham, a collective. They are gentle, felt so good and full of love. In the "Zone" and everybody can do it. They speak in vibrations. Blocks of thought. A part of every religion.
    Thank you Oprah! Thank you Esther! Vibrational escrow, our future experience. Awesome!

33. Give me joy in my heart! Loving! Expanding! Blessing! Yeah Abraham, the dignity of being who you really are!
    Like attracts like! You are responsible for everything in your life.

34. Abraham. Relax. Eyes dilate. breathe. You become more. blocks of vibration.
    I think, I vibrate and the LOA responds. What's normal is both good and bad. It applies to collective thought.
    Contrast. Fear or Joy. Choice of control.
    How an innocent child suffers? We attract on all levels. We cause the suffering of children. We have to teach protection.
    Where do we go? We die and face the culmination of all you have become. Total self responsibility eh Abraham?
    Rockets of desire.
    Source energy. Born. Leading edge experience. For man and God. Vibrational escrow.
    Having! Becoming! A material body.
    In appreciation Elation, (Joy) OR In despair, powerless generates rage, anger and frustration.
    Depression, anger and rage.

35. The law of deliberate creation. What you want and the way you feel. Separate from what is. Choose hope not fear! Thanks!
    Playing with God.
    Let go of the oars and let the boat flow downstream.
    Listen to how you feel. Self empowerment. Alignment.
    Abraham is precise. They challenge people to expand their horizon. A living example of your higher consciousness.
    Thank you Oprah and Esther! Bless you!

36. Jesus dominated the energy of sickness so much that healing happens. Love it!

37. Abraham is not a fortune teller! He! He! They don't need it!
    When we activate things without resistance.

38. Jeha Reis says:

Two chickens on a stick chatting about shopping. It is clear who is the biggest hen but who lays the most golden eggs?

39. June Reith says:

Esther I know you’re channelling because you don’t have an M or Rrrrr and you just come from your soul and it’s just amazingly perfect!,

40. June Reith says:

Hi Esther my middle name is Esther I wondered why you’re in cartoon form and not in real life because she speaks so eloquently and now I understand you’re channelling Abraham wow! wow! wow!

41. Jody Johnson says:

So lovely to hear you are together! Love .

42. Leo Lordman says:

My wife, who I've been with since we were 16( be 49 next month)cheated on me from 03 to 07 and only stopped because she was caught, she wanted me to stay, begged me not to leave, then 2 years later I became so ill I was bedridden and was in and out of ICU, coma and family called in because they said I wouldn't make it. 2 years into my illness she stopped being there, oh we lived in same house but till march of 2020 I was just there to pay Bills. She literally wants to bleed me dry emotionally and financially. I've never gotten over the affair and I never got an answer as to why. Now I'm better we've been working on things, but then I find out she was hiding a coworkers number and some other things. She got busted with a reliable hacker who helped me hack into her iPhone,facebook,Instagram, Whats-App, Text messages, deleted call messages, twitter and email account as far back as 2 years.He's available 24HOURS. Calls OR Text On WhatsApp +12626837511. Contact him for closure greatermindhacker AT gmail.com …Now I know the truth, she says she's done. Nature of a Narc!!

What should i do at this point? Any ideas?

i don't know if i still love her after all we've been through.

43. June Reith says:

I wish I knew what date this was taking place as Oprah to me is a very evolve soul…..I’m listening to this the on 19 July 2020… because I believe she’s such an evolving soul! hearing her say that channelling Abraham is crazy so I’m sure this video was taken many years ago. I just wish to God that you would put dates on them so we would know,! As I’ve learnt about channelling with Seth 1975..Esther said sheep Oprah that she was enlightened to channeling as well with Seth on this tape ….. if we all could open up to all that comes our way what a WONDERFUL World it would be ?!

44. Ester and Abraham Hicks are a blessing of source information.. I love it so very much…
    loving you so much Abraham Hicks….

45. People make judgement's of things they feel and see but do not understand, so it scares their sissy ass and they disrespect what they just do not understand and are afraid of ….
    sorry so energized and determined lately
    Monica Ricard