Josh Homme Talks Esther Hicks and The Law of Attraction

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Taken from JRE #1387 w/Josh Homme: https://youtu.be/XPf0swdYOxI

Esther Hicks

1. You attract to you not just what you think…but what you feel…what you vibrating…….the law of vibration say everything moves nothing rest…sorda like radio frequency…what's your vibration align with your desire = menifest your reality or the desired outcome you want.

2. This teaching has changed my life…it started out reading the book the Secret..then i had to deliberately unlearn alot of stuff i was brainwashed in the church..or fine the parallel. Spiritualy

3. flytii says:

ester hicks is aligned

4. As specialist, I do think Mofedest Miracle is great way to understanding see some improvements in your life especially financially. Why not give it a shot? maybe it can work for you too.

5. Northstar says:

Unless trauma is there. Your thoughts and body are not lined up when part of you is living in the past.

6. Can we have a dating site for people into Abraham Hicks, Alan Watts, L of A, etc? Josh Homme is a thirst trap…

7. jason pabon says:

PUT JOE DISPENZA ON

8. Liquidd says:

Joe is so condisending in this interview, keeps saying the words 'wacky' and 'channeling', he talks about dmt so much, yeah and that's not wacky or channeling some higher power, Joe.. cop on and read between the lines

9. I LOVE her! Please please have her on 🙂

10. Hello Mahya! says:

Yes Joe, please follow your intuition and get her in !873!***

11. Juan Parra says:

Wish Joe would read some Neville Goddard

12. how old is that shirt..holes around the neck…

13. Mei Rios says:

Have Joe Dispenza!

14. Al Morrison says:

Horseballs. Shes either schizophrenic or full of shit. Either way shes laughing all the way to the bank. Fucking snakeoil seller.

15. Ava Rockwell says:

wow lol way to put me to sleep zzzzzz watching paint dry is funner

16. I saw her live. It was kinda boring BUT I did not have the knowledge that I have now.

17. Stuart Soll says:

Abraham is her personal angel.

18. Evelyn Proud says:

We're not lucky, but we're fortunate. -Atmosphere

19. How effective is Mofedest Miracle? I've heard numerous awesome things about this popular law of attraction program that designed by famous motivator.

20. Megafayce says:

It doesn’t matter where you get it so long as you get it. Truth isn’t like knowledge. It’s clarity is undisputed. Josh says “just because it’s not the wrapper I wanted it in” is perfect

21. We are all channeling all the time. I get the sense that when people hear the word “channeling”, they associate it with over-the-top stuff seen in movies. In fact, speaking of movies, actors are a great example of channeling (as Abraham always points out). I’ve always thought that an excellent analogy for those that feel a bit freaked out by the concept.

22. Wow I clicked on this and went straight to the comments expecting to find dumbasses and cynical haters but y’all are awesome. Abraham Hicks are powerful teachers. Love to see so many open to them. Peace x

23. I’m amazed joe hasn’t had her on. Abraham can be outright hilarious. What’s the hold up?

24. We are all starting to wake up and it feels so good!! Good on you guys for putting it out there xx

25. Darian James says:

Please have Esther Hicks on your show!

26. Please have her on Joe!!! It would be so amazing!

27. eachaidez84 says:

Tao Te Ching and Hicks for me are a powerful combo. Life changing

28. Brr-rye-n says:

That Esther chick guy is very wierd

29. What is Mofedest Miracle? I've noticed numerous awesome things about this popular law of attraction program that created by famous life coach.

30. Welcome to god mode Josh Homme. Thanks for giving Abe credit. It's done babe!

31. S K says:

Joe” I have a full head of hair & lots of DMT lined up for me in my vibrational escrow” Rogan

32. Phx Arizona says:

Oh please invite Esther Hicks, infinite intelligence Liquid Love Abraham Hicks law of attraction life is changing since I ran into one of her and Jerry's videos on YouTube a few years ago love love love that I was ready to hear that beautiful day, I daily binge watch and listen to as many videos as I can Yaaaaasssss 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖Esther & Jerry 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 so happy you invited Josh 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 thank you all💖

33. Brian F P says:

Etta James Sandra H Cyber Shaman Justin Chin tom cats Stevie Darling Satisfaction Vibration K O Spenser Latson Happy1111 MrWeareOne777 Utter Nonsense. I can DEFINITIVELY disprove "The Law of Attraction" quite easily. It s estimated that about 9 million people starve to death every year. Even if just 2 million people starve to death, that is still someone starving to death every 15 seconds. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22935692 Now, as people, we naturally think about whatever we don t have. If a person doesn't have any food, that is going to be just about the only thing that they think about. If the law of attraction was true, almost no-one even COULD starve to death, they would inevitably focus their attention on food and would consequently manifest it. Just the fact that ANYONE starves to death disproves the Law of Attraction, let alone that multiple people have starved to death somewhere in the World just in the time it has taken you to read this far… That person who just starved to death moments ago was thinking about food when they died. I GUARANTEE you that they thought about food as they were starving either hundreds if not THOUSANDS of times. And yet, the food never appeared or manifested. The notion of the law of Attraction may seem "attractive" (no pun intended") here in the First World, where us always having enough is pretty much a given, and just being willing to work hard for things you desire is a near guarantee of some degree of success, the notion falls apart pretty quickly when you try to apply it globally. Perhaps you would argue that I m not being fair, and that I should try to debunk the Law of Attraction using my own experience… Very well. Imagine this scenario. (This actually happened) I am visiting my friend in a high rise apartment complex. When I arrive in the lobby, there is a representative that Cogeco Internet payed to be there,, who asks me if I live in the building, and if so, who my internet service provider is and whether I m happy with my current service. This seems weird, since on my way to the building, I had been thinking about how I pay too much for ultra high speed internet through Bell. Now there are a few respective possible explanations for this. 1) It s a complete coincidence, since I've been thinking about my internet bill a lot recently, it s hardly a surprising occurrence. 2) I have a psychic sensitivity, and the fact that this sales rep was already in the lobby triggered the thought about my Internet bill as I approached the building, so (In this explanation) my thoughts were CAUSED by the Sales Rep in the Lobby, but they in no way MANIFESTED or created them. 3) This sales Rep didn't exist (or at least was not at the location I was headed to) until I THOUGHT about my internet, and then the Universe manifested her in RESPONSE to my desire for cheaper internet. The sales rep was not there independently, and I never would have encountered her unless I had produced the thoughts and desires that manifested her. Th moment I started thinking about my Internet bill, POOF, she appeared out of the void specifically for my convenience. 4) All internet service providers are tracking all my online activity, knew that I was overpaying for internet, and sent the sales rep to my next location to intercept me and make a sales pitch. (I m sure there are more explanations that you could come up with, But I ll leave it at 4 explanations, for the sake of simplicity.) I think it s pretty obvious that the correct answer is the first one. It s certainly the simplest and most logical one. Even explanation two is FAR more likely than the 'Law of Attraction", (since it only requires me to be sensitive enough to be able to detect reality from a distance, rather than me altering reality like computer code.) But if you want to believe in magical portals that manifest anything we focus on hard enough, go ahead. It simply means that you are simply a testament to how bad we are as a species at problem solving… Any reasonable person reads the first choice and says "That sounds like a reasonable and sensible solution", while their natural response to the next three explanations would be to dismiss them as highly superstitious and ridiculous. A final example. Just look at the shirt that this guy is wearing. For him to keep wearing a shirt that has worn down to that ridiculous extent, the shirt must mean a lot to him. (I m assuming). So why doesn't he simply repair it with his mind by willing it to be repaired? I thought that matter and desire could be manifested simply through focusing on it! Why doesn't his wife repair the shirt manifesting HER desire for her husband to not look like a bum? Could it be that matter exists independently of our desires or thoughts, and the only way to repair the shirt is to actually either repair it yourself, or to get someone else to fix it? All of a sudden, the Law of Attraction has been stripped down from "If I imagine this shirt to be repaired, the Universe will eventually manifest it to be so " to "Actions have consequences, causes have effects. If I repair the shirt myself, then it will be repaired…" Seems a lot less mystical and a lot more like common sense when it s put in simple terms…

34. Kelia Benson says:

Esther Hicks! Is amazing and good… Human behavior! 🥰

35. What shigeo once said from the anime MOB PYCHO 100 “positivity always wins”