Abraham: THE KEY TO EFFORTLESS MANIFESTATION – Esther & Jerry Hicks

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе collection The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Excerpted from Episode three of the Vortex of Attraction DVD Sequence, entitled “Easy Manifestation”. The three-disc set was recorded at an Abraham-Hicks workshop in San Diego, California on September 19th, 2009.

On this video clip, Abraham – Supply Power translated by Esther Hicks – explains the benefits of being in “The Vortex”, the vibrational state of being that could be a precursor to all that’s, and the sensation place the place all goals and desires are held for us. Abraham additional explains that by aligning along with your true Self – which is pure optimistic Supply Power – every little thing you are feeling turns into fixed suggestions about your proximity to your Vortex, and the Legislation of Attraction goes to work so that you can produce easy manifestations in your life that appear like good luck.

To order your entire three half hour program or any of the opposite episodes within the Vortex of Attraction DVD collection, go to http://www.abraham-hickslawofattraction.com/lawofattractionstore/class/VOA…

Esther & Jerry Hicks have been creating and distributing the Abraham materials for practically 25 years, and are the authors of quite a few audio recordings, movies, and books based mostly on the Teachings of Abraham. Their books routinely make the New York Instances bestseller listing.

Esther explains that Abraham (no relation to the Biblical determine) is analogous to her “Internal Being” or “Soul”, and that she has discovered to translate impulses from this Non-Bodily vitality utilizing her personal vocabulary.

For extra data, please view our YouTube video entitled “Introduction to Abraham”, or go to our YouTube channel primary web page and watch any of the handfuls of movies linked there.

Additionally, you could go to our Abraham-Hicks web site at http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/mp3downloads.php and hearken to the free audio entitled “Introduction to Abraham”, or browse the wealth of different data additionally obtainable on our web site.

You may additionally signal as much as attend any of our Abraham LIVE workshop occasions on-line, worldwide, by clicking right here: http://bit.ly/fPqFlN.

NOTE: To show on and off video subtitles, click on on UP arrow on the decrease proper hand nook of the video participant then click on on CC. To translate subtitles, mouse over the arrow to the left of the CC, choose Translate Captions, after which scroll right down to the language you favor.

Esther Hicks Abraham

1. PilsnerLager says:

You mean there's actually a video of Esther talking, and not just of her voice…  I always imagined what it would be like to see her actually speaking! Wonderful!

2. This woman is changing my life.

3. I've been applying the teachings of Abraham since I was 6 and I'm so thankful to know how to create my life the way it's meant to be. Thanks Abe. 😀

4. A wonderful talk, as usual, Esther! I am often inspired by you. Put back on the right track in my thinking. I am very grateful.

5. IULIAN URSU says:

It reminds me of Bob Proctor in The Secret saying 'if you want to change your mood, just think of a child you love or put on
    a piece of music'.

6. Callie Smole says:

I love her and listen to her everyday. But one thing I want to say is ONLY doing what causes no discomfort is a little misleading to me. I understand the broad idea, but sometimes we have to move through painful or uncomfortable moments or feelings in order to make a breakthrough. Otherwise we will live in fear, anger, and anxiety.

7. Thank u so much it helps really much !

8. Thank you so much

9. Anne Aiko says:

Thank you for all your teachings! 🙂

10. worked for me-twice. The bigger the reward, the longer it took too. Weird! It was 20 years of struggle but I finally came through for myself again. And I am creating worlds!

11. The door is VERY close to hope and belief!!!!

12. SO TRUE!!!!!! Thank you Abraham and Esther! 🙂 Selfish is being in alignment with GOD! 🙂

13. Thank you Abraham. You have been so helpful in my personal development and business! Love life 🙂

14. Sheena says:

5:52 really resonates … thank you!

15. Atropin I.V. says:

one of the abrahams best. thank u

16. finally i get to see you, you are an amazing human being i love you

17. To know thyself is pleasurable.

18. love you, esther. love abraham and jerry. thank you.

19. kelli king says:

Esther is so pretty it just slays me everytime

20. Great information <3 Great energy <3 So fortunate to be awake and on planet in this NOW!!!! <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! 😀

21. William Wong says:

I can see her vortex! XD

22. Yes. Self is pure positive energy! Thanks

23. "Everything you feel is the feedback of your proximity with the Vortex." keystone of the video !

24. huh, she is talking about my life….

25. I am Blessed !! Love to the world <3

26. wyt_chyna says:

27. Faith N says:

Thank you.

28. amazing!!!. so true, thanks!!!

29. Brilliant & Funny, Thank you for your words & thank you for sharing.

30. Thank you Abraham , Esther , Jerry ☺️☺️

31. I'm always going back to this one it resonates well in my vortex

32. Kath Dunne says:

Iam new to Abraham, only been listening now for about 6 weeks,but iam enjoying the meditation so much and her teachings, taking things slow ,as I'm eager to grasp but appreciating the good feelings from this thank you

33. The woman is fantastic.