ABRAHAM ON GOD – Esther & Jerry Hicks

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Abraham, as translated by Esther Hicks, provides their perspective concerning the character of God. Excerpted from the Abraham-Hicks DVD set “The Teachings of Abraham: The Grasp Course Video” which is obtainable from our web site, and in bookstores all over the place from Hay Home publishing.

Esther & Jerry Hicks are the authors of quite a few books based mostly on the Teachings of Abraham and their newest e book, “Cash and The Regulation of Attraction”, reached #1 on the New York Instances bestseller listing.

For over 20 years, Esther has translated blocks of thought from “Non-Bodily Supply Vitality” – which she additionally identifies as her “Inside Being” or “Soul” – and who confer with themselves within the plural as “Abraham” (no relation to the Biblical determine).

Esther would not use the phrase “channeling” to explain her course of, however understands if others do. For extra info, please view our YouTube video entitled “Abraham Explains Who They Are”, or go to http://www.abraham-hicks.com and hearken to the audio entitled “Introduction To Abraham”.

NOTE: To observe this video in top quality and stereo, merely add “&fmt=18” to the tip of the URL and refresh the web page.

Esther Hicks

1. MyEnergyZone says:

Thank you Jerry & Esther Hicks for dedicating your lives to such a meaningful task! It is Truly Appreciated!

2. Marge Platt says:

This gave me chills, Thank you for sharing!

3. patyrc76 says:

Thank you so much for posting this AMAZING video!

4. saintben2000 says:

I think this is my favorite Abraham segment. I don't understand why people are so in a tizzy about the god thing. When I realized that I am perfect, whole, and complete at the core of my being, I discovered the god in me. I don't get why it's so hard for people to see themselves as a part of god.

5. Tim Ellwood says:

This is one of the most enlightening passages I have heard from Abraham.

6. I must share this with my family and hopefully it touches them

7. thepasture says:

love it love it love it!!!

8. thiery572 says:

Gosh!! I can't believe it… This is exactly the "missing link" from the Secret. I had the same question she was having, and I was initially disturbed the answer. But then I thought, what the heck, let's try. The next morning I woke up feel as a whole (like God). The weirdest thing I feel like Abraham is with me. Suddenly I talked more. longer conversation, I gave more ideas, etc. I feel energy flow from me, and I know this energy came from Abraham. Really…! This is crazy.

9. I give Abraham and Esther thanks for allowing me and the world know about the truth about ourself and how we can make this life experience a wonderful one.

10. Ron Laurence says:

Just wanna say thank you…

11. o says:

Oh wow! This is amazing stuff! I love Abe <3

12. MyLaura999 says:

So glad I found Abraham, I have been living in my source energy for a while and felt the universal power, and thought am I the only one? I have witnessed many things in this new found source, and am happy every day learning more. Universe and God, I have been defining it the same way as in this video, Thank you

13. MyLaura999 says:

I believe also that yes we are God in our understanding of the source energy, and our thoughts do set the motion in our lives we are asking for. Thank you for all your videos, I watch them daily.

14. bridaks says:

15. Lucy Miller says:

@AbrahamHicks
    "they think of Abraham as a verbal expression of alignment with Inner Guidance"
    These words resonate so well with me … thank you!

16. Absolutely beautiful.thank you so much .love Abraham

17. iwatch420 says:

wow i just discovered all of this a couple of hours ago and this is pretty amazing stuff! i mean i already know about metaphysics and such but wow!

18. I feel peaceful inside after watching this.Thank you!

19. juli2511 says:

it amazes me how clear, precise and complete their answers are, the only words that i can find to describe abraham are infinite intelligence

20. @ladyhart21 I also felt that something was missing from The Secret but didnt know what exactly. Just knew there had to be more as i didnt understand how to do it. Then a couple years later, my mum introduced me to Abraham and it all sunk in, just made sense then. Now i dont need any other teachings or books and stuff as Abraham says it all. Abraham is the answer to EVERYTHING!!! Thaks to Esther and Jerry Hicks for what they do. I LOVE them all 🙂

21. maxicharley says:

I am so grateful for the life changing teachings of Abraham. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

22. Thank you !!!! This is the now…

23. the ride is wonderful..i love love!

24. thepasture says:

I love your words and your angelic heart!

25. I came to this truth long ago and so, so appreciate the validation I received from The Reverend Cecile Williams (Glide San Francisco) and now here. So glad knowing there are others out there who hold these beliefs with me.

26. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

27. Danny M says:

right answer Abraham

28. SlayeCohen says:

They don't teach it for us, they just remind it for us.

29. Utterly beautiful. Thank you!

30. bbrain2 says:

Is entity Abraham the one mentioned in the bible?

31. Abe M says:

So good…to be free from the tyranny of fear-based faith and man-made religion. The truth really does "set you free".

32. AWESOME ! I AM SO INTO THIS ITS TRUE X

33. OO, this is gOOd. Ankh U

34. Yes so nice to hear clarification. <3

35. Really good explanation about what we are. It resonates with me and  it is what I always felt… Thanks for the great words of clarity

36. Thank you very much!
    LOVE AND GRATITUDE!

37. Oshun says:

Yay! Ride that wave

38. Carolyn Snow says:

I'd never heard the term "vibrational alignment" before today but I can definitely feel it… and you say to do whatever works for you… well, this seems to work for me. Bringing me back to what I have always known, which is that God is joy and light and love. Knowing that we are also a part of that.

Thank you.

39. Byron Pink says:

Yes! Confirmation of the I AM factor I am God, we are one. I am that I AM. I FEEL THE LOVE AND UNISON! Thank you Abraham. Infinite Love and Gratitude.

40. I like that word "alignment" with the Source of infinite Love.

41. Yawel Wei says:

Beautiful explanation to a very difficult question to answer. Always clear and inspiring. Thank you for sharing this information so widely.