Abraham On: FINE-TUNING MANIFESTATION – Esther and Jerry Hicks

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе collection The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Excerpted from the DVD “The Vortex 2: Thriving In The New World Economic system”. On this video clip, Abraham – Supply Power translated by Esther Hicks – assists a workshop participant who desires assist with manifesting objectives that have not occurred but. In so doing, Abraham presents their most modern illustration but of how we could determine the “lacking piece of the puzzle”, and cease disallowing the abundance that’s in our “Vortex of Creation”.

The DVD from which this video is taken was recorded in San Rafael, California on March 14th and 15th 2009, and this system can also be out there in audio CD kind.

For practically 25 years Esther & Jerry Hicks have produced books, audio recordings and movies based mostly on the Teachings of Abraham, and their books routinely attain the New York Instances bestseller record. Their newest e book is entitled “The Vortex”.

Esther explains that when she speaks for Abraham, she is decoding blocks of thought from Non-Bodily Supply Power – which she additionally typically identifies as her “Soul”. Esther would not favor the phrase “channeling” to explain her course of, since she is just not in a trance and isn’t listening to a voice in her head. Relatively, she has skilled herself to verbally interpret the identical unerring Inside Steering that’s out there to all of us.

For extra info, please view our YouTube video entitled “Abraham Explains Who They Are”, or go to http://www.abraham-hicks.com and hearken to the audio entitled “Introduction to Abraham”, and discover the wealth of different info out there there..

NOTE: To show on and off video subtitles, click on on UP arrow on the decrease proper hand nook of the video participant then click on on CC. To translate subtitles, mouse over the arrow to the left of the CC, choose Translate Captions, after which scroll all the way down to the language you favor. YouTube at the moment gives greater than 50 language choices with extra being added frequently.

Additionally, to observe this video in top quality and stereo, merely add “&fmt=18” to the top of the URL and refresh the web page.

Esther Hicks

1. Joy says:

Yeh…. Vortex is truly wonderful place to be!

2. Bk John says:

yes this is so true. love is the strongest feeling, cause God is love. vortex is another word for spirit. the bible speaks of walking in the spirit.

3. Leroy Dean says:

Have the missing pieces become irrelevant. How wonderful!!!

4. All-is-well says:

I get in the Vortex just by listening to her voice!!

5. hunnter119 says:

dude me too 🙂 it's awesome!!!!

6. MATRIX-OO7 says:

MAGNIFICENT !!!

7. Feel Good Today! Get Fired Up Today!

8. this is great !

9. Kevin C says:

How does the universe know exactly what I want, if I just delve myself into "feeling good", and doing things that "feel good", and not focusing on what I specifically want, or not focusing on where I want to be, or who I want to be?

10. Fran Horvath says:

Kevin, re-listen from about 5:39-6:15. It's about getting into the vortex where all ideas and inspiration will come. So what you want, not your ego desires, but the desires that will keep you moving toward your divine purpose, will show up while you are in the vortex. You don't have to manufacturer wants from the limited ego. Your limitless Self knows what you really want and it is bigger than anything you have imagined with the 5 senses. Who you are changes the world. Namaste.

11. What if I don't want to get in the vortex? I would prefer to stay out of the vortex, lest it suck me farther into the rabbit hole. What is the vortex? Why does she always refer to herself as "WE"?

12. Yoretha says:

OMG! I've watched every "Abraham" video. My self-imposed 30 day process that I've set for myself has flown by and today is my 29th day. I gave myself 30 days to get into this "vortex" and I don't think I'd really managed it until this video. I was drawn to "Esther" through "The Secret." me. I've just possibly topped my best feeling ever watching this. It has happened, now all I've got to do is experience what has already happened. I've absolutely got goosebumps right now. Best to all.

13. PinkRoxx13 says:

I love these videos. Thank you Ester, Jerry and Abraham! Love you guys.

14. Jen Mac says:

I love when Abraham suggests we focus on what we have to put us in the VORTEX rather than focusing on what is missing to motivate us to get in the VORTEX! I love that!!

15. Great video!! I learn more and more when listening.

16. Broth3r John says:

E motion – energy in motion.

17. Maria Moura says:

we heard things over and over and one day PAW !! we get it crystal clear !!. the same has happened to me 😀 so exciting

18. Little Light says:

the idea is: if you are just happy with what you have now, even if it is not much, you will have more. but if you are not happy, you won't get more, but you might loose from what you already have. hard to practice 😉

19. I am truly happy, Nothing wrong with me. I love you all. I love my " wife""!!!!!

20. AMD joy! says:

Juicy stuff….soooo good! Love all of Abraham-Hicks!