Abraham NOW – March 21, 2020

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

That is the primary of 40 dwell broadcasts. If you wish to see extra go to https://www.abrahamnow.com. We’re sharing without charge this primary recording from our new Abraham Now dwell broadcasts (recorded 3/21/20). Our broadcast now permits for inquiries to be emailed in and chosen by Abraham.

Abraham is broadcasting from our Abraham-Hicks Publications studio three days per week to dwell audiences. These broadcasts stream each Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 1 PM Central Time, by means of June 20, 2020. You’ll be able to take part dwell (Abraham encourages that since you are then a part of the Vitality broadcast that they’re responding to) or, if you’re unable to see it dwell, or want to watch a number of occasions, all broadcasts will stay at your fingertips for replay.

These are modern conversations, responding in real-time, to your energetic, present questions and observations. These 40 broadcasts will uplift you and soothe you, however much more than that — that is an evolving Grasp Course in Deliberate Creation.

Esther Hicks Coronavirus

1. It is slso beginning to rain here in Quezon City, Philippines, as I listen to this lecture. A gentle rain.

2. lana land says:

Respected, do you perhaps see a neccesity to make your content more available/ free for humans in these unpresedented times when humanity NEEDS all help to shift and evolve? Can you perhaps see that general (benefit) is more important than the personal (gain) ? Thank you

3. Sandra Cantu says:

You are great thankyou for making sense of the things that I did not understand gives clarity to what I've experience. Thank you your the best

4. Can an admin please block me. I keep trying to block you but you keep showing up!

5. OMG I hate this AUTOPLAY that keeps turning on. It keeps nexting this video every single video I watch. No wonder it has 3 million views. FORCED UPON YOU VIEWING

6. Miki says:

Fucking shit how to stop this video from pooping

7. Roors R fun says:

I'm fuckin dead holy shit.

8. I dont understand why they also dont tell us about the false light matrix….the entities that come through channellers to deceive us by being too positive about everything and not facing up to the hideous agendas happening and keeping us all passive Polly anna pozzie. WHy don't they mention this or even speak of it. I don't trust this entity anymore I'm afraid and I think we need to be much more savvy . They always speak truth of course otherwise we wouldn't listen but they either commit massive truth also or insert worms. IE when speaking with the unhappy couple…..WIfe is saying he is doesn't want to question much. Are you happy ? Yes. Well then your fine…basically. Great what a hero. SO many relationships now totally curtailed away from doing real shadow work and learning how to seriously transform by facing the darkness with and outside ourselves. I have friends who are still into this and they are so annoyingly over positive to the point of not being able to have conversation about much IE 5G aetc they just say they wont engage as its too negative and bringing their energy down. Passivity never did much good in my view..how to be the middle way is more of a challenge yet worth is so we don't have mass ignore ance.

9. Dionna Lee says:

Waiting on my Libra swords and all

10. June Reith says:

So wonderful to meet you Esther knowing Abraham is just close by. every time I listen to you or watch you I feel this is enormous love and hug, physical hug! thank you for all your presentations and they say when you have a gift you share it and you do so eloquently and you do not charge for this gift? So I know that you will always have this gift because this is your path to making our world a more enlightened planet . thank you . love love love to you and all that surrounds you………….

11. Oh this was good, I made my mind just wait for it tho it did want to go to some scary movie shit, lol….that's a program and this event energy. It was good for me to not judge this mask tho. I rather this mask than the fashion masks. Nothing happy about wearing a mask, I get sad. I appreciate your teachings and my triggers. Thank you, OG.. Goddess 💖🙏🏽💖

12. paul w says:

god it's hard to comprehend the amount of stupidity gathered on this one channel. Frauds are king in this age

13. This message plays automatically EVERYday no matter what channel i'm watching it always jumps to this video and starts playing LOL. I just laugh and listen…again. Knowing there is something that spirit wants me to hear… AGAIN. 🙂

14. Such a pure beautiful women

15. Salara says:

I love it.

16. punudua says:

Hey… Is there a platform where we, all the followers of Abraham, can connect ?

17. Salara says:

Oh yeaaah! I am living my first class life now. I have got it, even if not. I can ffeel it already. Love to you all and to 2020. Bye.

18. Naomi Tamar says:

Thank you….🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

19. This auto played like groundhogs day 33× and I watched it 33× and I think I'm getting it!!€~•¥₩♧■}{£¿》》》《《《●○●○●

20. Thank you, yet again…such delicious reminders. 💚🕊🎶🌺🌞💜

21. Namasté, Love, Peace, and Joy to you….

22. TreyFX says:

🙏 Thank You 😊

23. Greetings from Venezuela…you are wonderful…it changed my Life and help me to follow and make my dreams come true…Meditation, inner self is the key…

24. D Armon says:

Your service is greatly appreciated.

25. Actually somebody told me to stop obsessing over a character person obviously don't know who this character is to me he says so connection and those connections are quite quite quite difficult and people are so clueless and then they stop casting a bunch of comments and judgment I've dealt with all kinds of weird people I don't care what the grease they have PhD in Psychology medical doctors they just think they know it all