Abraham NOW excerpt – June 18, 2020

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе collection The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

To subscribe to future broadcasts, go to https://www.AbrahamNow.com
Hear Abraham reply questions from listeners….
-Why have people come to imagine that life is about being skilled for no enjoyable?
-Can we solely obtain (our wishes) if we’re “in control” with our wishes?

An excerpt from Abraham NOW on June 18, 2020

Subscribe to our livestream broadcasts right here: https://www.AbrahamNow.com
Buy merchandise right here: https://www.Abraham-Hicks.com

Esther Hicks

1. Bless absolutely everyone and everything in the universe xox

2. We love you Abraham!

3. Bernie Madow says:

Hi, I've been listening to you since 2011. Recently I've been reading the Sara books. Thank you for these books. This morning I was meditating and I decided to watch one of your vids from 2008, and I had an experience of elevated emotions and apart from the video I heard you (Abraham) speak to me, it was brief, and it took me by surprise and I got extremely excited, but seemingly lost the connection rather quickly. Would love to have a one on one conversation with you.

4. Thank you for all you do. From the bottom of my being. 🙏
    "I know when I go, all my particulars disband and disperse and I'll be back in the pulse." – Fiona Apple

5. Dearest Abraham, Esther and Jerry….This is a Blessing to see you here and now…. In your background behind you …that is the largest Holy Stone I have ever seen… And the 2 containers behind you also have deep significance… You are a Great Beacon of Light!!!!!!! Much Deepest Appreciation!!!

6. Jerry Hicks visited me on a meditation I had once he held up the tree of life in a orange terracott pot to me! It taught me about the law of attraction! He talked to me with out words!! Id like to visit the garden that I meant him in on that meditation. He also said to me you are me and I am you I still dont quite get that, But I do know the garden I meant him in does exist and would like to visit it one day!!! That 1 meditation was less than 10 minutes and it changed my whole perspective on what life is about!!!

7. B. E. says:

my question is why do you consider emotions that are sad, mad, frustrated, not happy or the so called higher energy emotions, etc, so bad? these are real too. I disagree with not choosing these emotions, I think you have to see them, recognize them and even feel them. it's beautiful to feel it all. This happy all the time- is quite frankly- shallow.

8. Hermosa Esther!!!

9. ف sufian says:

هل استطيع محاولة جذب عدة اهداف في يوم واحد
    او
    هدف واحد فقط

10. I have a question for Abraham. When the time comes where Abraham is no longer able to communicate through Esther, will another non-physical being communicate in the same as Abraham does with Esther and Seth did through Jane Roberts with a new physical being?

11. Thank you Esther ——for your giving

12. what i also can recommend is, to translate Esther's translation of pure knowing into your own native language. i thought languages have the same vibration in manifesting properly..i guess they do.. but Things really started to shift for me when i made statements and affirmations in my native language. another language may create a gap between your asking and your receiving. so make sure that doesn't happen by creating in your native language! 💟🔑

13. Joker movie: how and why always in positive state …in that situation he couldnt do it

14. Jai Singh says:

Anyone thinking of signing up to abraham now, it's a pretty rad deal. 90+ dollars for two hours of brand new abraham a week for a month

15. God bless you 😘🇩🇴

16. Anjanaa R. says:

Hi Abrahim,
    My life is amazing and I m following your teachings since last three months and in Meditation I got a message to write a book…on 10 may I started writing and on 10th june I submitted my manuscript to publisher .
    This book is dedicated to you.
    40 se 40 crore….lockdown ke woh 40 din…

It's in Amazon.

Thanx to you and lots of gratitude to make my life awesome.

17. I love your voice!

18. Is manifestation witch craft and against God?

19. Hi, Abraham and Esther
    please help me get this, sure you received the questions?

It is bit difficult to understand what is mean to be ready?
    What is to be up to speed?

Be ready for physical manifestation, sometimes frustrate me.
    just make feel more of lack.
    I keep fake happiness, love, or appreciation?

I dont see any point in life?
    what game is this?
    why we are discounted from Source? is it game ?

20. I have this under skin feeling of things may go wrong, lack of trust ?

I was well but once learned about all this law, it like I am afraid of every step, as if it is wrong one?!

21. If we are happy about, and aligned with where we are,why should be any changes ? we will stay and stock here in our happiness.

22. Moonchild Em says:

my life right now is so beautiful. however i worry that i might lose it. how can i keep the life i have and instead just build more. minus the worries

23. i needed to be reminded of "Happy" TY Love n Light❤🙏😇💞🌌💕💡

24. Looks like you are in the flow? Otherwise you would not know how it feels like? lol

25. Love you, darling🙏❤️🐆🌞🦅🦋🌻🤗💞

26. I am the 9K like. Yay! Much gratitude Abraham." Higher Vibrations "

27. You are awesome. Come to Hawaii please. I wanna hang out.

28. Your hair is nice,

29. Kylie Vibes says:

I so neede to hear this at this time ♡ Thank you!!

30. There is no way to contact Abraham Hicks. They have given phone numbers when you dial they say contact through email and when you contact through email and contact form both even then they dont bother to reply . Though the subject line saying extremely urgent. I got a strike on my channel from some one mentioning abraham hicks publications so its urgent to confirm that whether t its from abraham hicks. The video I got strike is not at all abraham hicks in any way. So they should understand the situation and at least reply. Is there anyone who can tell how to contact abraham hicks publications?

31. Lara says:

Esther doesn't live by Abe's words, so many of my friends who share little clips of Abe's work get copyright striked. No ads on these video's. When Jerry was alive, he understood how those clips help people and advertise Abe's work. But literally since his death, Esther has been all guns blazing pushing against and fighting it. Puts me right off her, but Abe are fabulous 🙂

32. Thank you Abraham Hicks 🙏

33. Terry Power says:

PRICELESS SPIRIT
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

34. Richie Rich says:

Who is Esther and who is Jerry? I'm not understanding…I just saw you for the first time? Universe has definitely made my life spectacular! 47 years I haven't met anyone who has come close to story of my life…even you …

35. Nonfictionon says:

I don't like the word happy. It makes you Realize a potential for false feelings. I prefer knowing i am not resisting life source. Joy will be automatic, only then will you be able to put a word like "happy" to it. IMO.

36. Parsa H.s says:

Please check your Instagram direct 🙏

37. The second rarest thing is for a man to become a buddha. The rarest thing is for a woman.
    Always loved her, THANKS!

38. I Absolutely must say. I simply adore you both. My goodness the changes I have made thus far is purely light. Even though things around me can get challenging , scary , frustrating however when I apply my learning experience with you and focus on source I'm Happy no matter what's around me. Love to you both. Thank You. 💜

39. Kelly Murphy says:

How come Abraham is reading notes?

40. Lunako 1111 says:

What game is she talking about plz tell me

41. People are believing what the baby raping, adrenochrome drinking reptiles who run this planet have been conditioning us to believe.

42. It brings me joy to hear Esther/Abraham refer to Jerry. You can tell Esther has so much love for Jerry and he was the great love of her life. My hope is to find and experience that same love soon. 😊❤️

43. Alex Alencar says:

Amo trabalho de vcs. Videos em português??

44. Tony Jacob says:

I along with the wholeness of the being that is fed its energy from source according to how I take in and redirect all of my own broadcasts that may or may not pinitrat the conciousness of the collective oneness , truly connect to realness and restiveness when ever possible. And , rather than unwillingly and unknowingly regenerating abundance that comes from realizing that to become aware of what is and who is the absolute one that tells us of a reconnection ability we weren't aware of until our own sight had been allowed to be , well we hadnt been able to go forth in the missionary course intinded