Abraham: NO ACCIDENT IS ACCIDENTAL – Esther Hicks

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

The following Abraham LIVE workshop is in San Mateo, California on Saturday, February 18, 2012. It’s possible you’ll attend in particular person, and have a possibility to ask questions of Abraham immediately, and you might also attend the seminar in actual time from wherever on this planet by way of AbrahamLIVE on the Web. For extra data please go to: http://bit.ly/fPqFlN.

On this week’s video excerpt from the 1/28/12 workshop in Los Angeles, California, Abraham tells an amusing story of a seemingly random “accident” that occurred to Esther, and that served to remind her that all the things that we expertise is a co-creation, that all the things serves us, and that nothing is ever unintended.

For a better understanding of the work of Esther and Jerry Hicks, please view our YouTube video entitled “Introduction to Abraham” right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y70wiDqlCjs, or go to our YouTube channel major web page and watch any of the handfuls of movies posted.

Additionally, it’s possible you’ll go to our Abraham-Hicks web site at http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/mp3downloads.php and hearken to the free audio program entitled “Introduction to Abraham”, or browse the wealth of different data additionally accessible on our web site.

NOTE: To show on and off video subtitles, click on on UP arrow on the decrease proper hand nook of the video participant then click on on CC. To translate subtitles, mouse over the arrow to the left of the CC, choose Translate Captions, after which scroll right down to the language you favor.

Esther Hicks

1. I love this woman so much.

2. I had a similar experience. I was playing a show with my band and kept saying with my bandmate how "this place sucks. this place sucks. I can't believe we have to change in the restrooms." Shortly after, I left my in the restroom, and couldn't find it! I pinched myself cos I knew if I had not been so flustered from being peaved about the venue, I wouldn't have left my phone there! Later on someone had picked it up from lost and found and gave it back to me!

3. firas odeh says:

Same with me !! it always improves my mood

4. ~ ~ ~><)))^< ~ what joy ~ thank you ~

5. john stoudt says:

talk about vibrations.this is one of the most beautiful women i have ever met.she is incredible.she makes me think outside the box.

6. Allhailee says:

Nothing is negative nor positive, it just is 🙂

7. youre very good

8. Piedstilt NZ says:

So Love this!

9. magilla2282 says:

Ive been in a downward spiral lately and it all happened at once. I just lost my driving career. I believe the reason I lost it was because I wasn't happy doing it. I ended up getting pulled over twice in one day. It was like it was meant to be. I have faith that this setback will lead me to something greater. I've bee broke as hell, but im starting to find my true self again. sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can climb back up and believe me Im climbing.

10. Theron D says:

Good Stuff Abraham .

Theron D.

11. Alan Dille says:

So true. We attract everything that happens to us. We are Spirits creating our life Spirits Create, that is what they do. Once we realize we are Spirits creating our lives, then it becomes impossible to Blame. Imagine a world without Blame. Imagine we all operating as Spirits, Imagine attaining the Abilities to manifest anything we want to Be, Do or Have. Imagine everyone living life like Esther. It would truly be heaven on earth. I see mans Consciousness changing & I expect that to be a reality

12. thank YOU Esther, you've given me my life!! ..xx..xx..xx..LOVE..xx..xx..xx..

13. loved this one!!!!!!

14. loved this one! Thank you for sharing!

15. awesome comment! so true..:))) peace.

16. Same for me. I just collided my car with another yesterday in a parking lot. 15 minutes later I came across a crash that had occurred one moment before, an RV and a Harley. The man on the Harley was dead and sprawled on the highway, not even yet covered. Had I not had that parking lot collision, the timing would have put me at the scene of the fatal crash while it happened, magnifying the horror that I already experienced, or worse, I could have been involved in it. LOVE to Abraham!

17. Awesome Video Thank you!

18. listen to all channels.. cant wait untill their no longer so special.. cant wait untill its like of hey, its just abraham XD

19. 7NoSaint says:

Brilliant. The miracle of forgiveness is so powerful and it always starts with our self. Peace, love and appreciation.

20. The Beggar says:

This woman is the new socrates.
    Wish she was my mother or grandmother. Then i would talk to her EVERY day!

21. divinaluz says:

I was taught that every experience we have in life (bad or good) is perfection and we need to be grateful for the teaching!!

22. blake. says:

This is it

23. Vibrational attitude.. So good. I want to come to your live event 🙂

24. Erin Anne says:

I feel like the affects of your negative thoughts get stronger until it's enough for you to make the change that you need to change.

25. Prince Iced says:

Much love my life is forever changed.

26. quesera sera says:

love the way she speaks 🙂

27. ilovetheoren says:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY grateful for your kindness in sharing your knowledge! It has been a beautiful beacon guiding me through the dark!! Blessings & love to you all ♥♥♥

28. Esther Urrea says:

I'm so honored to have her name! She is my inspiration! 🙂

29. Zakia Andeku says:

thank you very much for this, much love and appreciation

30. BobPDXz says:

Life changing…

31. I have learned so much and live happily through these teachings.

32. Thank you! ! !

33. Yawel Wei says:

Esther's voice is very soothing; I love to listen to her. She's actually very earthy in spite of giving such metaphysical information and channeling. Thanks for the share.