Abraham: NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS – Esther & Jerry Hicks

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Abraham, translated by Esther Hicks, responds to a query from a girl has tried each weight loss plan, carried out each train, and nonetheless can not reduce weight.

Sidestepping the standard – and sometimes irritating – approaches to the issue, Abraham lays the inspiration of a psychological angle that brings to bear the ability of Regulation of Attraction to create the simplest approach ever offered for reducing weight.

Excerpted from the two hour and 20 minute program “Suppose And Get Slim: Pure Weight Loss” which is accessible on DVD and CD from Abraham-Hicks.

Recorded September 8, 2006 in San Antonio, TX.

Esther & Jerry Hicks are the authors of quite a few books primarily based on the Teachings of Abraham and their newest e-book, “Cash and The Regulation of Attraction”, reached #1 on the New York Instances bestseller checklist.

For 20 years, Esther has translated blocks of thought from “Non-Bodily Supply Vitality” – which she additionally identifies as her “Internal Being” or “Soul” – and who discuss with themselves within the plural as “Abraham” (no relation to the Biblical determine).

Esther would not use the phrase “channeling” to explain her course of, however understands if others do. For extra data, please view our YouTube video entitled “Abraham Explains Who They Are”, or go to http://www.abraham-hicks.com and hearken to the audio entitled “Introduction To Abraham”.

NOTE: To show on and off video subtitles, click on on UP arrow on the decrease proper hand nook of the video participant then click on on CC. To translate subtitles, mouse over the arrow to the left of the CC, choose Translate Captions, after which scroll right down to the language you like. YouTube at present presents greater than 50 language choices with extra being added often.

Additionally, to look at this video in prime quality and stereo, merely add “&fmt=18” to the tip of the URL and refresh the web page.

Esther Hicks

1. medolinnoo says:

i love them! 🙂

2. Ok but, but but for me working out is soooo wonderful…I love it its so very very fun and natural…so that would mean for me its DOWN not UP…

ESTHER & JERRY HICKS are truly great…

🙂

3. chrisdob1980: Abraham identifies themselves as "an aspect of Source Energy" analogous to Esther's soul, representing "unconditional love". They are not related to the Biblical figure of Abraham. Esther is "translating blocks of thought" in a process some call "channeling", though Esther and Jerry do not prefer this definition. For a more complete explanation see our other YouTube videos, or go to our Abraham-Hicks website and listen to the free audio download entitled "Introduction to Abraham"

4. =) This take is excellent. And the humour in it really hilarious!

During Esther's off hours, can I have Abraham speak through me, please?
    (And who is going to take over when Esther & Jerry retires? :-o)

Go for fun of it !!!!!

5. sorenmittet: Abraham has said that they are a unique manifestation of Esther and Jerry's intention and allowing, and so no one else can or will ever translate for them. However Esther and Jerry have also said many times that they have no intention of retiring, and Abraham has added repeatedly that we don't need them since we all have our own connection to Source.

6. This is why I find myself as fascinated as I am seeing my life through the eyes of Source in message of Abraham. Nothing remains unexplained at the same time that any type of drama is gone. I can hardly explain with words (maybe exhilaration is the closest) how thankful I know for all the confirmation I have received through Abraham.

Thanks, Jerry and Esther!!!!!!!!

7. I love it. Let it be easy, and it gets easier.
    "Food is my friend"

8. Thank You Abraham-Hicks

GloZell

9. Happyjoyii says:

I Love You Abraham!!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! <3<3<3 ; )

10. BaileyBeats says:

I love you Abraham!

11. littlezas says:

Wow, the concept of starting with an emphasis of action over vibration for particular instances has really and immensely helped me overcome a major block in another area of my life. 😀

12. Kim Punkrock says:

Thank you for your hard work in getting this info to us.

Blessed Be You!

13. wow now I know what happened to me. I found wat works for me and I'm having fun doing it. The truth!

14. Saeed says:

thank you, Abraham and Esther and Jerry I wach you every where i can and I listen to your cd-s at my car . thank you

15. WOW….INTERESTING!!! This is my first experience ever w/Abraham-Hicks although I have seen their stuff in Barnes &Noble. Will add to my 2010 book/cd/dvd~list. THIS makes sense to me. I'm ALREADY motivated!

16. love u always both!!!kisses

17. SuperTugz says:

Everything is ENERGY. Through things such as meditation and appreciation we can energize the body, boosting the metabolism, as well as the immune system.

All my life I had struggled with my weight, until I was about 16. I began getting really into sports. I was out of shape enough that I couldn't really play them. But I would watch games and get amped up and excited over it. Before I knew it my metabolism actually shot up and I became very athletic, EFFORTLESSLY. This stuff is real folks.

18. it's all i can do.. its enough.. it's all i can do.. it's enough… phew! 🙂

19. meow0meow7 says:

This video was so helpful to me… And Ester has such a lovely speaking voice, it seems like she was born to do this.

20. Eliane P says:

I love your work, Thanks thanks thanks
    I'm from Brasil, and so many people report your work here.

Thanks

21. hey i am at work right now, and before going to bed i come to the net and watch the videos. but right now i am at work and i noticed myself with mouthopen ahahahhahahaha. Thanks!

22. karmaapple says:

When I worry about my weight, I monitor my food and exercise hoping to make an impact. I become preoccupied with my desire for food which I am denying myself and with my lack of desire to exercise. When I give these things no thought, I find myself looking gradually slimmer. This video wrapped these realizations in wrapping paper and a bow and handed them to me like it was Christmas.

23. meow0meow7 says:

I watched this while eating bacon

24. B Burton says:

and…only eat when you are in the vortex!

25. thank you so much Esther, Jerry and Abraham. You saved my life.

26. kora says:

hi there good people!! is it any video of Abraham out there regarding : gaining weight? i m doing everything possible and i m same: skiny. help…. anyone?

27. Cat Brown says:

Oh! Thanks!!

28. So cool. I got in to rawfood, and has had trouble staying raw. Ive manifested a great house on the contry side, away from people, to find my self, and take care of the body im carrying. Im not fat, but im on my way for a six pac.

I wish bashar og abraham had a vid on "fasting".

29. I LOVE THIS no matter how many times i watch this it puts me right in the Vortex!!

30. ali faulds says:

blummin brilliant abraham this week i won the lottery ha ha i love esther

31. Amy Satori says:

I agree! What a great video. And I know what it's like to want to have Abraham speak through you. But you do only need to tap into source and you'll get all the good stuff, just like Jerry and Esther, along with the humor. When I'm in the vortex, I laugh at everything. You just don't take life seriously anymore. It's beautiful. The key is to keep meditating, monitoring, and make being present or enjoying into habit in all that you do.

32. Danielaland says:

come to croatia, please ! we are waiting for you 🙂

33. I would like to know if Abraham would ever Speak in Spanish for our spanish community. I know you have the books in Spanish and I love every single one of them. That's why I would love to be able to share the Abraham responses to the people's questions to my family in Colombia. I also would love to know if there is any possibility to ask a question in private. Thank you so so much for the attention! I feel blessed having your information in my life

34. ena sehic says:

She is AMAZING! :))

35. Elif says:

I think that woman is cute. It doesn't matter how you look as long as you are in a high vibration, than every people adore you…

36. Great conversation! Indeed, natural weight loss method is more effective and safe. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do this. It is eye-opening for sure.

37. I just love these simplistic ways of being- we are a human being- not a human doing- love listening to you

38. NiNi Na says:

That is so true! I had totally forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder.

39. Jess Foxx says:

It's not only enough, it's enough, It's not only enough, it's all you can do. You've got to make piece with all you can do. Love this.

40. Nadja Afi says:

This is me exactly! same struggle…, i wonder if she succeded, its been 6 years…

41. WaleFit says:

Good points here.

42. Yawel Wei says:

Good words, "food for thought" :D. Thanks for sharing.

43. Aisling says: