Abraham Hicks – What Is Going On With You Is Never A Coincidence

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

👉 Examine Out My Web site: https://lawofattractiontheessence.com
👉 Watch My Abraham Hicks 2019 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VneWo6O-fA&record=PLzY3KcZRa1NN1v0Q14Qqq0pVtTotgb06r
👉 Discover me on Fb: https://www.fb.com/everlasting.pleasure.freedom/?eid=ARDVQ3G-Bc97NWfSdhYVaBWcxeUZHiBHZWC2j23yc9EMWY6Rb2NZyBBp9N-FEYZKJSpCYf0rKXRMuYtC
👉 Assist me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AndreaRoman
👉 Purchase Legislation of Attraction Merch: https://teespring.com/shops/andrea-roman
👉 Abraham–Hicks 2011-02-05 San Francisco

👉 New Abraham Hicks video by Andrea Roman in Vyond.
Should you love these movies remember to hit the Subscribe button and the Bell button for additional notifications. This fashion you will not miss any of my new movies.

👉 All Abraham-Hicks audio supplies are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we’re sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/person/AbrahamHicks/about
👉 I, Andrea Roman, am the only real licensee of the industrial rights to the animated video footage on this channel. These rights are usually not additional transferable, and are ruled by the GoAnimate, Inc. (operator of the Vyond Platform and the Vyond web site situated at Vyond.com) Phrases of Use situated at https://www.vyond.com/phrases/.

Thanks!

#AbrahamHicks #EstherHicks #Manifest

Esther Hicks

1. Cindy Harr says:

Receiving this stuff is a precious SHARE in which I believe it’s a form of emotional-intimacy❣️❣️
    I feel I’m in the vortex as I’m listening. 💝 😇. I appreciate you * if you only knew ….. you are my hero
    You have my ♥️. I surrendered to your blessed love 💕I cannot imagine life before you came into my
    world * I vision us on a road trip * sharing conversations * food * fun * laughter * & LOVE 💕
    Forever & ever Amen 🌹

2. Annie Morris says:

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ LEARNIN6 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

3. WOW! That was a powerful clip. Thank you very much for sharing this ❤️.

4. " You have to understand how you are choosing. Its different when you realise that you are vibrations being and choosing vibrationally and choosing by your attention to something. You are constructing your life thought by though, word by word, mood by mood as you observ by your opinion. A lot op people talk and speak and think and blog about a lot of things that they do not want. The manifestions will show you the pathways that you have carved out. When we talk about deliberate creations, the art of allowing, what we are talking about is you continuous recognizing that you are all; day everyday in every waking moment you are focused upon something. In that focusing you are constructing pathways. Pathways created by you and completely enhanced and supported by the powerfull law of attraction who is bringing the cooperative component that represent what you have contructed every step along the way."

5. Best segment ever ! Going through divorce. Soon to be former misses repeated same type of insulting behavior lately.. I stewed about. And stewed about it. And stewed about it… Then I watched this and laughed ! I laughed so hard ! Thank you guys !!! So true !!!

6. The conversations are repeat overlapping from one video to the next … makes it difficult to click like and watch completely sorry

7. "We get it. When you are not where you want to be you want to know why or you want to explain why. As you see people looking at you maybe thinking that they are thinking that you should be in a different place maybe different than you are. You sorta want to explain…." The one thing you can appreciate about this is you are not alone. The second thing you can appreciate is you can stop this line of thinking at anytime.

8. Shirley Ryan says:

Why is it that certain things from my past relationships are still upsetting me. I am however trying to let them go . I do not want this feeling anymore, I do not like feeling this way

9. Shirley Ryan says:

I love you, and I love these videos, they are helping me so much💜💜💜💜

10. Shirley Ryan says:

You just answered my question 💜💜💜

11. Constance M says:

everytime…😭😭😭😭😭y'all get me EVERYTIME FREAKING TIME LOL 🤣😍🥰♥️🌈🌻😘& I LOVE IT!

12. This is so amazing, i do this all the time. Thank you❣️💞

13. Thank you for this powerful reminder. This is a very good clip.

14. Esther, Jerry asks what if you called it the "Love Seat" 🙂 ?

15. Wauw what a eye opener 💖

16. Pat Meruseye says:

Wow Wow WOW.. Crazy! I am so in love with these animated funny & powerfully inspiring videos of yours. You have no idea.. 🙂 Learning everything new from the ground ~ Who else starts from ground 0 lol ?

17. This video is so timely. My wife and I are going to be evicted soon and I have been stressed about how to get people to view our fundraiser and help.

Listening to Abraham again after a long absence reminded me of a lot, especially to focus on the things that are going right and the rest will fall into place. Thank you, Abraham!

18. Cheryl White says:

Grateful… Lifting me up…where before i was relentlessly stuck and ranting at God…
    lol its been me all along.
    I Love u ❤ Thank u.

19. Sue K says:

😂 We humans are hysterical! Thanks for this. Abraham amuses me!

20. Sherrie Isla says:

Where can I find the entire talk? It’s always seem they are cut off?

21. WEARE 1 says: