Abraham Hicks – What Do We Do Between Lifetimes ?

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

All recorded and printed Abraham-Hicks materials are copyrighted by Jerry and Esther Hicks. For more information on Abraham, Esther & Jerry Hicks please go to their website: http://www.abraham-hicks.com

Esther Hicks

1. Annie Camp says:

What a wonderful conversation!

2. Karen Gower says:

I had an experience 1 or 2 years ago in which I was non-physical. I was floating above a house looking at my mother to be & 3 brothers inside the house. I had so much excitement, glee & impatience at joining them. I literally could not wait to jump into the adventure of my upcoming life. I knew the difficulty & struggles of my life plan. I felt more than equal to the task. Then I forgot my grand plans for 46 years. I forgot my unyielding excitement to jump in & do this. I'm very glad that I remember now. I chose every single thing that occured & the unfolding of the not yet occurred. The really hard things are where the greatest lessons lie. I chose this life, you chose yours. One day we will have amazing tales for each other.💖

3. Eva says:

the end of the video -> epic! :-)))

4. JR Servo says:

I realize that non-physical doesn't experience time. I accept that and it makes sense to me.

"We experience time. You are the leading edge of that which we are. You have time, so we do, too." (This is so wrong from the Seth-Book teachings, that Hick tries to mimic.)
    So 200 physical years are the same as 200 of non-physical years?
    "When we look through your eyes" (That was not the question, Hick)

Right…. Okay?…. thank you, ummmm?….
    (And then Hicks goes rambling off into the blue.)

This is like the gal that asked bout Seth view of Probable selves question, the only other chit chats I listen to, but I had to stop listening… not sorry to say so.

Who would pay money to listen to confusion?

Do yourself a favor and go to the source teachings…

Go take a course with the Seth Center and learn something useful from, say, Rick Stacks who is not confused about the Seth-teaching.

Luck does not exist, you get what you concentrate upon.

Start with the basic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSCb9ACkPR4&list=PLPDTOFbrYdqDmU1dDayOyLYphGUeBvIHM

5. JR Servo says:

I offer you the blue pill here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX46TAdjHL4
    Or I offer you the red pill here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSCb9ACkPR4&list=PLPDTOFbrYdqDmU1dDayOyLYphGUeBvIHM
    make your decision which makes more sense after 14 minutes of testing each

6. Ricky Rick says:

Too much coffee!

7. Emmy Fae says:

How do you know????

8. Roy Larsen says:

I give thanks to your voice and wisdom💞 I listen to a few podcasts ? I love it there no words that can explain it but if I was to put it in words is say I feel like a school boy in the love. Thank you for teaching what we have lost💖💓💞💞💞🌈⚡

9. Lol…she had a laugh with Jihn Hagee…I would've run screaming lol. Childhood trauma

10. tomany storys not enough answers

11. I wonder what level Abraham is coming from ! Because people seem to take everything in no matter what he says to sooth their ego. You see. what had happen in the past, in an earlier life matters a lot to what is going today.That is why we come back. We do not heal all our frustarions, hate,anger and lack of forgiveness,intolerance and so forth. We heal that while we live a life on this planet. So if you have some energy from another life of being intolerant, you will be intolerant here to deep in your being. So you have to desolve the feelings and energy from where it was created.

12. Rubbish, the old Empire has had a system in place on Earth for over 200,000 years which doesn't allow isbe's on Earth to leave. Its forced reincarnation with memory loss of all previous lives. The Domain forces are fighting to destroy their control however mankind isn't their concern either, only the Earth's resources are of any importance to their agenda.

13. tashmoobabe says:

I believe Abraham answered the question. Most powerful was that moment about wanting us to be in the present moment. That's in all of the Abraham tapes, almost. Time doesn't exist out there. It does exist here, all the more reason that the now is so precious. . . . I have had powerful experiences of being an influential person in another life. It's not briefly explainable, but not really accurate to say "I" was "she." The whole point of knowing it was to get over it. Just a place where consciousness rested for a while, encountered other packages of consciousness, and recombined in other time segments. Not exactly accurate to say we are all one, because we fracture into different expressions of that oneness. But without the whole, we would not exist.

14. Jose Klatter says:

Five hundred thousand views and only 5 K likes? Does that tells that our world is full of skeptics who don't believe anything beyond the physical world? I have that feeling that the 21st century is no different than the middle age as far as evolutionary spirituality.

15. jimmy tiler says:

Let me add wisdom to these untruthful people. Time is this world, when man sinned we died just as the father warned. But when they looked they saw they were naked. Thats because they died spiritually not physically. Their robe of righteousness they lost. Adam and Eve had to take from the tree of life to sustain there physical life there righteousness could only be without sin. Notice they were outside of self. Remember when they were in the upper room and they saw Jesus but the door remain closed but he went from room to room as a spirit so they thought and Jesus knew this. Then they realized it was Jesus. Doubting Thomas Jesus told Its me in the flesh put your fingers in my wound in my side and so he did and then Thomas said its you Jesus.He doubted know more. So was Jesus telling him He's spiritual and physical yes for we when were given back his reward when He comes back we to will be physical wearing a robe of light or righteousness as our parents were in the beginning.in the garden.

16. I say too much Adderall caused a manic state n psychosis

17. Malach211 says:

So tired of parables. I had an individuality before i came here. I knew i was i. Remember being just before coming to this existance. It was like being in an airport when u were a kid excited to go somewhere. Given fast set of instructions before coming. Saying i love you all see you down there. Would love to remember in more detail.

18. Danielle S. says:

Correct, we are sent here to love. Yes we are conditioned to unlove.

19. Laura Smith says:

We're all soul off springs of each other,i hope i bump into Jesus,Moses or Father Abraham in different skin suits, we're all intertwined together through many,many generation.

20. Laura Smith says:

Sometimes people take your loving,happy self in the wrong way and ruin it with sexual aggression,that's why I'm not as friendly outwardly anymore,until i get to know someone.

21. Sunil Nair says:

Hhmmm

Tea break.

22. Ha ha ha ! Awesome! ❤️

23. If you are not alive you are not doing anything.

24. Our individual personalities die with our bodies.

25. Stop the ageing process by dyeing. I is the ONLY way.

26. 1914 Christmas in the trenches.

27. It's 10.10 thank you God n universe…. I'm getting married to my honey in Feb 2020…..👫

28. nocosa says:

I think when you reemerge into non physicall you expand completely then you experience no time, no space, no limits, no ego, so you are just one with source in pure awareness and love, but then you can decide to look throught the eyes of source to this creation world…(like time, space, egotistic limits) and eventually then come back into this leading edge of creation… Thats why the answer is unsatisfiying for some, they says this in different terms but what they say is that we are Abraham in middle lifes, pure energy, observing creation, guiding and loving other partners (or parts of yourself that has "separated" for a while" that are in leading edge…I think people does not like cos they think in very materialistic and linear terms and from source you don´t experience this as we do from here.

29. Vienna TV says:

thank you – loa coaching worldwide in german and english on fb/DasGesetzDerAnziehung

30. WOW,YOU ARE SO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! "ALL ARE ONE"

31. Susan Bowman says:

Some of us still possess that wonderment, love and respect for one another. It was a quality I was blessed to have witnessed in both my parents. I was occasionally incorrectly characterized as being gullible and although I never took it to heart one way or the other I would always smile never truly knowing what they were trying to express or explain that is until now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Abraham for the understanding and deeper comprehension.

32. Open Spaces says:

LOVE YOU ABRAHAM…..because I have been listening to you for year and learning, I now help people live with supreme self-confidence, feeling enough, having a strong sense of self worth, and rewarding relationships. Somewhere somehow something happened and NLP has given me tools to re-wire those limiting beliefs. Children are crazy happy whenever they feel attention; does not matter if they have a runny nose or they are all dirty. They love the attention and they are the happiest, you can go back to that original coding. You can dive deep and extract what happened in your life. NLP has given me tools to replace negative programs with imprint you with a code for success. You make your beliefs and habits—and then they turn around and make you. Inbox me now, After a session, you will enjoy:
    Supreme confidence
    More rewarding relationships
    A strong sense of self-worth
    Freedom from blocks around money
    Tools to heal yourself
    It’s time to live the life you deserve, and it can be done from the privacy of your own home! hugs

33. Testa says:

Very satisfying for the ego to think it will continue.

34. Jlilli Reid says:

pWe decided to come here. We all have 2 bodies🕊

35. Matapang Guy says:

“When we look threw your eyes”. She literally said in one of her videos that source cannot feel your pain or care about your time