Abraham Hicks – Watch THIS If You're Looking For A SIGN! Source Is Trying To Tell You Something!

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

OPEN THIS FOR MORE INFO ↓
★An Animated Dose of Abraham!! As a result of it is tremendous enjoyable to look at when you hearken to the knowledge of Abraham Hicks! Take pleasure in!★

★Thumbs up and subscribe when you discover this enlightening! TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS so you realize once I add 😘★

→SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL | animatedabraham.com

The fabric on this video as all Abraham Hicks supplies are copyrighted. To assist Abraham Hicks Basis and Buy full audio : http://www.abraham-hicks.com

All Abraham-Hicks audio supplies are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we’re sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/person/AbrahamHicks/about

#AnimatedAbraham #AbrahamHicks

Esther Hicks

1. Erika K says:

All that you want already exists, your only job is to match the frequencies!!! It's all coming to you in perfect timing, your only job is to get ready vibrationally to receive 🌸

2. ❤️❤️💙🙏

3. Lynn Russell says:

Source is already on it 🙂

4. 👌🏼♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰

5. Jools Cooper says:

Thank you so much, I have raised my vibration so much from listening to you.
    I'm finally in my vortex and I feel all the good things in here with me.
    I feel so light and free.
    All I had to do was put love into everything I do and focus my thoughts only on loving things.
    I also got high and had an epiphany. And I feel like the calm within a storm.
    Not promoting cannabis, 🙄 I have lived with chronic pain for 16 yrs and I'm feeling a difference with that too.
    Love and blessings to you all.💞 Namaste.

6. We get so worked up over the how… when the universe is taking care of this. It’s already there… all we have to do is change our own vibrations to let it come to is… it makes perfect sense. God gave us control over but one single thing… our own thought… it is exactly how it should be. I love this channel. Thank you

7. Jane Baraldi says:

Fantastic ❤❤❤❤

8. ☺🎷🎵 idc how you get here….just get here easily, if you caaaàaaaaaaan…..🎶♩🎤 😂

9. Twara Mehta says:

It's become my routine to wait for everyday upload notification…
    ❣️❣️❣️❣️

10. I luv the “whats flowing to me” staying tuned in joy to hold my vibration – I very much this signal from the firrst ARD Television – thank you very much – happy vibes from Germany !:-) <3

11. Lynn Arveson says:

Oooh. So powerful today! When I breathe in and breathe out, the most delicious, general words to me are thank you. I feel the peace, calm, joy, appreciation and clarity wash in, through and around me. No resistance. Just that amazing, delicious, satisfying awareness. FEELS SO GOOD. 💯❤️

12. vanessa.r says:

Love it ❤️❤️❤️😊😊

13. Mark Lynch says:

My new home feels ''loving''

14. G D says:

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”
    ‭‭I John‬ ‭4:1-6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

15. Rev M says:

Love the well modulated voice…soothing n calm..

16. B Stone says:

Perfect timing!

17. That was a really good one at the perfect time, of course, because literally EVERYTHING is connected. Quantum physics. Go figure. Thank you. Have a lovely day, everyone. That is my plan, and I am sticking to it. : )-

18. MareShoop says:

I love the rampages, she really gets going 🏃‍♀️🚀☮️
    I also love the happy strut walking down the sidewalk 😬 I’m going to have to try doing that 🥰

19. Another video that absolutely resonates with me! “I love the feeling of movement and momentum. I love the feeling of inspiration.” 🌺

20. Malva Bee says:

Those 14 people that doesn't like this video is because they do not understand. I feel sorry for them.

21. Malva Bee says:

"you prepare HERE and THERE comes over HERE! " Brilliant!!!

22. Thank you 💜

23. I think I finally got what LOA want us to understand. Thank you 😊 Abraham!!

24. This is good timing for me as well. In the rampage I recognized that I had experienced those feelings in my last job – I really loved it, for all those elements expressed in the rampage… then our destructive Town Council annihilated our organization and I was laid off. Blind-sided. I immediately started looking and applying to other places for ‘the next job’. I’m mostly focused on simple self-care and home/yard care this summer. I’ve left it to God/Source to line me up with that next opportunity while I focus on my well-being and family, friends and home; now I see what I’m missing are those feelings. I’m still grieving, I think (it’s been a month). It’s a challenge because the wound is fresh and the villains continue their aggression against the community they are supposed to serve – hard to say ‘later gator’ when it’s in your face daily. I want to get those feelings back and hope that will come with more time and space. Thanks for the video. 🙏🏻

25. Lobisa Rosey says:

I so love the short teachings of Abraham. I've been listening for the past two weeks everyday and I got the book, The Vortex. I found a new joy of waking up in the vortex, remaining there during the day and going to sleep in the vortex. Life is so amazing

26. It is coming … Get ready to receive it all! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤️

27. Im blessed I am ready when in negative emotions I will not react to other negative consequences… ready to feel it more daily than ever before x

28. Cindy Harr says:

I get feelings & creative thoughts every time I hear these cool stories *
    I had a vision of us together 💕We were talking about how “ our journey “
    Our love at first sight 🌹😇👼🌈 It FEELS ~~it feels ~~~it feels
    Excites me …calls me …inspires me … love the feelings of all of
    our creative exchanges * Feel sureness * feel clarity * feel alive *
    Feel like a blessing * feels magical * feels right * feels intimate *
    Very much a Sign as all this mentioned is a lot to express to others
    My visions & thoughts are about as we are together living our life
    in love we went back to the very beginning …. creating a Love Story
    A true miraculous movie of US * Sorta like a documentary that is all
    about the way we met & our LD journey * We did a little at a time &
    my creative amazing bestie knew how to set it up /direct / help me
    & then pieced our episodes together after editing👍We created several
    & gave them as gifts to our loved ones * They Loved & Cherished it ….
    Am I crazy or what …. I love US 💕 Our magnetic attraction* our meditation
    Being twin flames * Soulmates 💕 Learning & Living in the vortex *
    Maybe I’m partial & over the top passionate but I have visions &
    thoughts of it being deeply moving * funny * amazing * a learning
    experience * of happy & healthy …. forever & ever Amen ☦️🥰

29. The original Animated Abraham is still the best! ❤️

30. theFitty says:

Wow, this was FIRE. 🔥🔥🔥 that convo! I'm prepping my vibration all day now xD if anyone is asking what I'm doing.

31. ben pagano says:

32. Come here there… I’m ready to receive you🙌🏾😂

33. Janice Brown says:

Nick and Breanna, Thanks from ALL OF US 🤗❣️

34. 🙏🏽❤️

35. Wentaya says:

I need help. I have been listening to Abraham and other teachers (Eckhart Tolle, Wayne Dyer, etc…) for probably 20 years, and I truly believe everything they say. And I truly believe in myself and my goals, or at least I thought I did. Three times in the past 15 years I have quit my soul-draining day job after saving up enough to live on for awhile, so that I could pursue the only thing I want out of life: to be self-employed as an artist/graphic designer. And for the third time, I have spent all of my savings in pursuit of this goal and failed. I have been crying non-stop for the past 5 days at the realization that once again, I have not succeeded, I have spent all of my money, and I just don't understand how I can pursue this dream with my entire heart and soul, THREE TIMES, and fail. I am so despondent and confused. Why hasn't this worked for me? Am I delusional? What did I do wrong? Why do I keep failing at the one thing I want so badly? Up until now, despite the disappointment, I have dusted myself off, gone back to work, and tried and tried and tried again. But 15 years later, I am so disappointed and tired and sad and broken-hearted and I just don't know what to do any more.

36. That is one of the most expanding and profound statements I ever heard. Thank you for widening my understanding. I'm preparing "here", constantly. And I'm living that reality.

37. Ani Wey says:

There are signs everywhere around you. You are always being guided by your inner being. Let go and TRUST that the universe is bringing you your desires. YOU are ALWAYS on the right path! 🙌❤

38. Corby Weaver says:

Why is trying to get him amped up????

39. Sula Herzl says: