Abraham Hicks – Turn Over Your Desire To The Universe and It Will Do The Hard Work For You

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе collection The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

👉 Abraham-Hicks Boston, MA – August 25, 2018
👉 Test Out My Web site: https://lawofattractiontheessence.com
👉 Watch My Abraham Hicks 2019 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VneWo6O-fA&record=PLzY3KcZRa1NN1v0Q14Qqq0pVtTotgb06r
👉 Discover me on Fb: https://www.fb.com/everlasting.pleasure.freedom/?eid=ARDVQ3G-Bc97NWfSdhYVaBWcxeUZHiBHZWC2j23yc9EMWY6Rb2NZyBBp9N-FEYZKJSpCYf0rKXRMuYtC
👉 Assist me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AndreaRoman
👉 Purchase Regulation of Attraction Merch: https://teespring.com/shops/andrea-roman

👉 New Abraham Hicks video by Andrea Roman in Vyond.
For those who love these movies do not forget to hit the Subscribe button and the Bell button for additional notifications. This manner you will not miss any of my new movies.

👉 All Abraham-Hicks audio supplies are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we’re sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/person/AbrahamHicks/about
👉 I, Andrea Roman, am the only licensee of the industrial rights to the animated video footage on this channel. These rights are usually not additional transferable, and are ruled by the GoAnimate, Inc. (operator of the Vyond Platform and the Vyond web site positioned at Vyond.com) Phrases of Use positioned at https://www.vyond.com/phrases/.

Thanks!

#AbrahamHicks #EstherHicks #Manifest

Esther Hicks

1. R M says:

….and A MILLION THANX 4 THIS!!! 🙏💖⛲

2. Anne Cordry says:

Beautiful timing!! Thank you so much, Andrea!!

3. I need help with this I keep saying things into the universe and nothing happens 😭 I’m wondering what am I doing wrong? Because nothing is happening😔

4. Thankful to this.

5. redbrian3655 says:

This is interesting. As a former Christian, "contentment" (based on a Bible verse) was the ultimate for which I was to reach, and no further. "Contentment" was taught as a virtue to show humility and lack of selfish-ness. Contentment, under those conditions and beliefs, keeps one "in their place" (like a caste system). I can understand why the gentleman chose contentment over exhilaration, freedom, invincibility etc. It was a trick/tricky question. "Contentment" is #7 on Abraham's Emotional Scale and is just before "hope." This is good to hear again. (and nicely animated duck pond!)

6. Been doing everything Abraham says to do for four months. I affirmed 200 times a day that everything is always working out for me. I appreciated many things all day each day. I reminded myself all day long how all of my desires are already in my vortex and our mine and everything else she says to do.

So ok after 4 months of this not only have I still not received one single desire. But I lost my job due to downsizing!!! I have health issues for really the first time in my life and the timing could not be worse now that I no longer have health insurance thanks to now not having a job and in a time when there are no jobs thanks to the economy right now. As if that is not enough all of a sudden I have car issues which will cost a ton again at the worst possible time! OH and my rent just went up which again is the last thing I need right now!

So WOW really this is what I get for believing in the teachings of Abraham and doing all of that stuff she said to do for four long months! Damn I thought it was suppose to help, NOT make my life miserable! Hell I was better off before! I may not have had anything I desires, but I still dont! and now i have nothing but problems!!!!

7. Abraham is AMAZING!!! She has so much to teach me and I have jumped out of my comfort zone , focused my intentions, started a podcast and created a youtube channel to track my progress. My first podcast dropped last night I would love some support and feedback. Please hit subscribe and check it out. Peace!

8. Jonathan K says:

First time I've heard her use the analogy of a car's engine to the Universe…very cool! It's all about Ease and Flow and Clarity that move you to the Receptive mode

9. Kaynos says:

I'm a bus driver and i don't know if it's the universe trolling me but whenever i'm late, all the lights are red and when i'm ahead they are all green. Thanks for this, appreciate all the wisdom.

10. ❣️7/24/777period24/7😉😘🌹💚💜🌟🌈🌳🌎🌳🌈🌟💜💚🌹😘😉7/24/777period24/7❣️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

11. Thank you. UNIVERSE

12. Ani Wey says:

Let go and trust the universe. Have faith that your desires are already on it's way to you. ❤🙌

13. So gooooodddd!!!! Thank you 💖

14. CHRIS PARKER says:

Delicious 😊

15. Rachel Lynn says:

Four fundamental truths of the universe:
    1) God has the ultimate power
    2) We are not God
    3) There is a difference between good and evil
    4) If we want something, we must do the work

I can testify that these teachings slowly ruined my life. I came to believe that I was god and that nothing else existed outside of myself – a miserable, rotten experience.

I suggest thinking twice before buying into this or any other message which promises power solely through self gratification.

I shape my experience of reality with my thoughts. Aside from that – I let go and let God.

Peace, love, and light to you all.

16. Paul Rostant says:

I like these cartoons

17. Cindy Harr says:

Contentment I believe is living in love with your best friend Knowing joy is a peace of mind *
    Our beliefs are vital & commitment to such *

18. Cindy Harr says:

Hope floats ~~~Everything can change in a blink of a eye ☦️

19. 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾 hear Abraham says you don’t need to work hard you need to flow l just breathe and feel relieved ….every time

20. Had been listening to Esther /Abraham for a long tíme.
    I'm very disappointed with Abraham during this fake Plandemic as I expected some revelation regarding this world wide scam… Something concrete that would be explanatory instead of philosophical platitudes.
    We need good solid advice to give us the know how to change the world wide suppression of our basic human rights.

21. Focus on the energy work and let the Universe do the heavy lifting 🙂

22. Helen says:

I think underneath it all he was (also) trying to say he's lonely

23. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

24. Thank you, I appreciate it x

25. Danny Perez says:

Wow this lady is amanzing, extremely smart..

26. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 😊

27. lovee Boo says:

CHILL OUT💫 do the work that u think you need to do. DO IT!

28. Pat Meruseye says:

Thank you. Merci. & Gracias 🙂 WONDERFUL ~

29. I just want to get a job, ain’t wanna do criminal dumb shit anymore just to get money to the day, I want to naturally attract money in my life. I just wanna get a damn job maaan

30. I like this animated version of Abraham and Ester….. it makes watching more fun, its like you are a kid again watching cartoons before all day every day the same thing over and over again until you can even memorize the lines just like my son before watching sponge bob and Dora😄😄😄
    Thank you so much Andrea for sharing this❤️❤️❤️ very timely during this pandemic.

31. Brid Pentony says:

Oh yes…..!!!!!

32. CLOUD SOUND says:

Omg whoever animate these is the best

33. Wow! What a great deal of time, care and work it takes to create this artistic animation! Thank you for your art. 🙂

34. Tea Gram says:

Great job with the animation 👍🏾

35. Vladdy says:

Watch "Office Space," a movie by Mike Judd. You will laugh hard as it sends a message about how the Universe delivers everything when YOU get out of the way.

36. Liam Adams says:

Ester looks great as a cartoon!! Awesome work ✌️

37. richa sharma says:

Everyone is going away..every time I look for someone new for marriage..they go ..this is so damn unfair..lyf is bad

38. Universe just want Us as a human to be Happy and Enjoy all the things we already Have !!!! Our Wishes in the Future are already there and are on their way to be with Us. Universe just want to see " themselves" their beautiful and positive things in Our Attitude in daily lives !!!!!! Believe me it will happen and Let all things Go…. Trust the Timing

39. Naki Alaiyo says:

I like the cartoon characters! Very cute!