ABRAHAM HICKS – Think and get Slim

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Esther Hicks

1. I love Esther & Jerry I've only just stumbled across their work, I'm reading Money and the Law of Attraction 😎

2. Jessica says:

🤔❓How do I think about what I want 2happen, while not thinking about it at the same time? And when she says don’t think about what is, think about what you want it 2be- does she mean visualization exercises? Like visualizing what it’ll feel &be like when u get what u want?
    In a different video on weight loss, she said 2do step 1,& then completely stop thinking about it,& only think &focus on other things that make u happy…&then u’ll lose weight w/out noticing!
    Am I turning something that is simple &easy, in2 something hard &confusing? It doesn’t make sense 2me& I REALLY want 2understand! I feel like I’m probably missing something huge…….Thank u!
    🤔🤔🤔😣

3. Sherri CS says:

So true.. good stuff. Don’t focus on what is.. Imagine what we want.. and it will be. ♥️

4. Heidi Bird says:

5. EmmieTuesday says:

I like my imagination book — doodling, writing about good things, positivities, possibilities.

6. This reminds me of the Abraham Hicks CD and DVD on changing your vibration to get the body you want. – 'Think and Get Slim' by Abraham Hicks
    @t
    I truly already am slim as I have absolute believe and expectation that no matter what I do or eat I am always healthy and slim. So much so people occasionally ask me if I lost weight, but I didn't.
    Of course as I feel good about my health and body I usually end up making beneficially food choices, however occasionally I blow it big time but I enjoy it and just expect my body to maintain health.
    I am the same weight as when I was slim at 19 years old and that was over 40 years ago.
    This video is for much more than getting your ideal weight it's about attraction other desires.

7. Venna says:

I love her so Much😭

8. 2:26 The moment I realized this, it changed my relationship with food. We have to treat every food we eat like we treat a person who brings out the best in us.

9. Jen says:

What if you can’t figure out where you’re going 😐