Abraham Hicks – Talk About the Amazing Things You Manifest and The Universe Will Bring You More

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

👉 Verify Out My Web site: https://lawofattractiontheessence.com
👉 Watch My Abraham Hicks 2019 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VneWo6O-fA&record=PLzY3KcZRa1NN1v0Q14Qqq0pVtTotgb06r
👉 Discover me on Fb: https://www.fb.com/everlasting.pleasure.freedom/?eid=ARDVQ3G-Bc97NWfSdhYVaBWcxeUZHiBHZWC2j23yc9EMWY6Rb2NZyBBp9N-FEYZKJSpCYf0rKXRMuYtC
👉 Assist me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AndreaRoman
👉 Purchase Legislation of Attraction Merch: https://teespring.com/shops/andrea-roman
👉 Abraham-Hicks West Los Angeles workshop 2011-01-29

👉 New Abraham Hicks video by Andrea Roman in Vyond.
For those who love these movies do not forget to hit the Subscribe button and the Bell button for additional notifications. This fashion you will not miss any of my new movies.

👉 All Abraham-Hicks audio supplies are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we’re sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/person/AbrahamHicks/about
👉 I, Andrea Roman, am the only real licensee of the industrial rights to the animated video footage on this channel. These rights usually are not additional transferable, and are ruled by the GoAnimate, Inc. (operator of the Vyond Platform and the Vyond web site positioned at Vyond.com) Phrases of Use positioned at https://www.vyond.com/phrases/.

Thanks!

#AbrahamHicks #EstherHicks #Manifest

Esther Hicks

1. Touch wood. I'm good at this
    and it does work I know I know I know I know I know I know things often work out for me

2. Kittenx kore says:

Yes this does work! I’m so grateful 🙏

3. Jack Coleman says:

I know I can get the vibration whenever and I have practiced it where I can hold it for almost an hour, but after I do it for a while towards the end I start to think about all the people that has turned their back on me, that I had true Love in and fear sets in for these people that have turned their back on me, when I loved them and fear that they dont know the real truth of this universe.

4. AkIce Queen says:

My manifestations are here.

5. Pat Sylvest says:

As usual, Andrea, outstanding. With our global and individual crises that we all face, this was the perfect message to hear this morning. I will listen to it often. Thank you so much.

6. Most excellent feels 🥰🙏🏻

7. That was awesome to listen to. Thank you.

8. dalal hamdan says:

I want to be in heaven with you

9. dalal hamdan says:

💕🎉😥😥💐👼😊😇🧕🌙🙏

10. Mo Conant says:

I had to listen to this twice!👏🏻👏🏻

11. Cindy Harr says:

Construction ✔️ spa💦. 🌺🌼🌷🌻 relaxation *romance * real conversations * vibration of love ❤️
    passion & powerful vortex that’s stable secure * sensual * sexy spiritual * surrender * satisfying *

12. This ones going in a playlist of REPEAT
    so I can LISTEN again and again.
    Any time I need to find my path thoughtways 💜

13. Deena B says:

Beautiful ❤️

14. Could you add the beginning of this conversation when this woman first sat in the hot seat? It sounds like it started in the middle. As is was great though!!

15. Six months ago I made a list of my God Winks – Divine Appointments – Divine Interventions – that I manifested. I have 25 on my list so far and haven't wrote down may older or newer ones. I have believed for many years that I can and do manifest magic and miracles. I got one yesterday. Einstein said that, "Either everything is a miracle or nothing is a miracle." I believe that everything has some inherent quality or benefits to it. People complain when bad stuff happens, however Abraham said that is just contrast as when you know what you don't want then you know more clearly what you do want. And you wouldn't know it until that experience clarified that for you. What you don't want is just contrast. Abraham said that without contrast the Universe would cease to exist. Look for the miracles and magic already in your life and you will get more of them. It could be that you have great timing, or great friends or health or a pet. Talk about how great it is, what you appreciate about it and shut up unless it is about something you want more of. Then you will attract more and more amazing things. Today I got my first sale of my photographs. That shifted my mindset and now I'm open to the possibilities really opening up. It was a miracle for me.

16. Abraham says, "Miracles are not miracles at all: they are the natural order of things. But because people think they are rare, people think they are miraculous. They're not. That's the way it is supposed to be. You've supposed to thrive." Abraham.

17. Mosh says:

This was a really nice one ❤️

18. Jeanell A. says:

Amazing deliberate creating! Wonderful brain food.

19. Eric F says:

I manifest amazing, beautiful things.

20. Genjitsu Zen says:

Laws? What Laws? Show me evidence of these supposed Laws. More Foo Foo Woo Woo nonsense.

21. God Inme says:

My manifestation are here…

22. StreetGlamTV says:

8:23 “I am really, really good at allowing well-being to flow to me.”

23. but abraham forgets to talk about. there are people out there including me. that have been in such a negative place and then something good happens. abraham always says that u always get what u vibrate but thats not true at all because what if people are in the vortex and bad thing still happen or negative people still get results for me the more bad i feel the better the result

24. Suzy 369 says:

GREAT JOB ANDREA! THANK YOU 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

25. Mine desires are here!!!! Thank you God!

26. Rodelyn Besa says:

Thank you for this.

27. Alan Philip says:

I was saying thank you for my gaming pc and then my dad says he'll buy me one. I'm not even joking.

28. Miss Isle says:

i know lots of people who 100% thought their diets were very good but they got very sick . believing something 100% doesnt seem to make it work . there is more to life than our thoughts .