Abraham Hicks: Oprah Winfrey's interview on Law of Attraction

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Expository interview

Esther Hicks

1. Strange only sounds to people who are of a lower vibration who have closed minds…you have to be open to life and all these mysteries..

2. Oprah and Rachael Ray are the same, their egos always have to CONSTANTLY INTERRUPT…

3. Why do people think Oprah is such an amazing person..I don’t think that….anyone who is a globalist is not a nice person ..

4. Shut up Oprah…

5. Thank you ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

6. Helen Talia says:

Are the choices not made for the people of Iraq, Yemen and Somalia not made by the occupiers? The Law of Attraction only applies to those in Western societies who can quiet the mind and tap in, as opposed to run away from American bombs and chase after food to feed their children.

7. Omg I forgot how much I hate oprah's interviewing style. She is so rude, her audience could have gained alot of knowledge had she let Ester and Abraham speak more. Also it was so rude how she was pushing her being weird and cooky…like why even use those terms and put it in the atmosphere to begin with? 🤔🙄 Abraham and Ester remained poised as usual, kudos to them for not slapping oprah 😂

8. My inner being knew I would think Abraham was weird so I was brought to Abraham after having several experiences that helped me to be open to them. Our inner beings know our paths of least resistance.

9. Thank you for posting this💖 Omg the Napolean Hill reference is soooo interesting!!🦄

10. Abraham doesn't need an interview, Abraham speak and we listen, That's it.

11. Garrie Wein says:

Such a fantastic reminder of all the good stuff Abraham relays to us thu Esther! My great nugget from these 3 interviews was "You have to separate what is happening (like pain) from the way you feel about what is happening (ie hopeful about getting better)"

Thank you so much for posting these interviews with Esther-Abraham and Oprah🌷💗💞

12. Sorry Esther, I love you so much, but Oprah Winfrey isn't my cup of tea. She smells fishy although she kind of speaks all this enlightenment staff, I doubt her.

13. Those pissed off at Operah , remember what ester does herself when stage is HERS ! That’s what happens when you own the stage! Plus, if you want to hear ester, there are bilions of videos out there which only SHE speaks!
    The purpose of this interview was clarification and answering to common suspicions and vaguenesses, the time was also limited , so she has stuff to take care off ! Better think than bitch about Operah !

14. Trish Mac says:

How does Abraham view Oprah’s obvious preoccupation of procuring victims for Hollywood predators.

15. I’ve listened to it twice now yet I still can’t hear the “answer” to the question Oprah asked about people who derive pleasure from harming others…was there an explanation given? As someone who could do no harm voluntarily to someone else, I find this very disturbing. 😢

16. Don Drel says:

I played with LOA. I listened to only on segment of LOA and attemted to visualize myself getting the first parking spot when i go out shopping. I get it almost instantly and approximately 90 percent of the time or more. Im also seeing things manifest now well after i stopped dwelling on them. Its like the arrival of the wave churned up after the pebble has settled to the bottom of the pond.

17. Read through these comments and it’s so disturbing that people are willing to bypass the fact that this woman ( Ester) is saying babies attract abuse through vibrations even though they cannot speak. What a load of crap. A baby/ child attracted something they don’t even have a thought about? A child mostly think of happy things , toys, sweets etc and they get beaten, rape etc . How the Fuck does that work?
    We know that some child abuse comes from living in a home( that they did not choose or attract) that the adults either use drugs, has mental problems etc. How did they attract being born to a disturbing home? PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP and stop blaming the interviewer for interrupting when the interviewee isn’t talking sense and facts.

18. Miguel Souza says:

Oprah, you’re talking too much!

19. Jerry Ester x pure love

20. Glad you joined the party Opera 🙂 ( even though you dont quite feel excited as I'd expect ?) Still, I agree your public have not been ready yet.you speak the language of many out there and I hope they hear the message soon… love abraham !

21. Jen says:

O I love ya but good Gawd let a girl talk!

22. GEMMA Didit says:

Oprah is so focused on it being WEIRD that she sounds sceptical and slightly disrespectful. The Bible is full of unusual events and concepts. I have found that it's unacceptable to question those who believe. All I know is that Abraham RESONATES for me in a deep and loving way.

23. Diana B says:

Oprah is afraid. I can't listen to this.

24. Can someone tell me about Seth books is it helpful ?

25. Khenede H says:

Oprah is trying to discredit her in an extremely manipulative and discreet way. She uses channel despite Ester insisting that’s not a fully accurate application for it. She says things like “because WE think your weird, and “I would have called the doctor.” She’s trying to subconsciously sway people away from it who would be on the fence, because she sets a strong undertone the whole time. Also Oprah is on EPSTEINS FLIGHT LOG TO THE PEDO ISLAND. Maxwell is exposing deep state corruption, we need to spread this news, pedophiles are running our government!

26. I always had an issue with the Bible passage “born into sin” until I learned the sin is missing the mark and now I know we are born into our parents missed marks in order for our inner being to learn and experience it’s self in the way it set forth. Now I have a better understanding of why and how ALL things work together for the good.

27. Thank you so much Odiaka anita for sharing this wonderful audio conversation with us 💜🙏🏾💙
    You were recommended to me by utube today and I have subscribed. So grateful to Esther and Abraham who seemed to just flow love, energy and wisdom from Source of All That Is 💜🙏🏾💙
    This is a joyful moment for me, in my experience of this life 💜💙💚❤️💜
    Peace, Love, Light and Blessings Everyone 💜💙💚❤️💜🙏🏾