Abraham Hicks – Just ONE Minute To Get Into The Vortex…This Is How!

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

OPEN THIS FOR MORE INFO ↓
★An Animated Dose of Abraham!! Because it’s super fun to watch while you listen to the wisdom of Abraham Hicks! Enjoy!★

★Thumbs up and subscribe if you find this enlightening! TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS so you know when I upload 😘★

→SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL | animatedabraham.com

The material in this video as all Abraham Hicks materials are copyrighted. To support Abraham Hicks Foundation and Purchase full audio : http://www.abraham-hicks.com

All Abraham-Hicks audio materials are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we are sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks/about

#AnimatedAbraham #AbrahamHicks

Esther Hicks

1. Janice Brown says:

I am focusing on LOVE, GRATITUDE, AND FREEDOM 🤗🙏❣️💯

2. It's like Law of Attraction IN PINTEREST. LMAO. It gets me every single time. What I love the most about this speech is that it reminds us all that even Esther has those low energy moments and she is able to get out of it if only allows herself to do it. All of us can do it too, just allow it to yourself, always remember that!

3. Heidi Bird says:

Awesome ❤️❤️❤️❤️

4. Pintrest is amazing 💕💕💕thank you for this

5. Al right after finishing this video I got an email from pinterest ❤️😭

6. Your the best!

7. It can be really hard to get out of that funk, i know this soooo well….got the msg tho. …but as i have asked once before….once u get in the flow, like th this Pinterest video, how do u get yr thought of what u want while u are in the Pinterest flow??

8. missdaisy says:

💚👌🏻

9. Best Pinterest commercial

10. Aoife Deane says:

this is so good and so relatable 🙂

11. Heba says:

These animations make me so happy

12. IT IS TRUE BUT SOMEONE NOT BEINGTRUTH FUL IT HURTS AS IT IS THE VOID IS HER AS BEING STUBBORN I KNOW LIBNRA IS WAY MORE STUBBORN THAN LEO IS SO HOWWOULD I DO MY SELF AS I GUESS JUST LET IT ALL GO AS I LET GO MORE COMES BACK MORE AS I JUST NEED TO STOP AND CHILL AS HAVE A BIG JACK POT AND LEVE IT HERE AT ALL THE MONEY UNIVERS I NEED S THIS TO MOVE ON AS TO MOVE FORWARD SO I LEAVE THIS HERE TO CATCHUP TO MY MEANS

13. The first time I watched this animated segments I felt really sad, because I love to watch Esther and the people real reactions…this hasn't changed but now I am enjoying them, you are the creator, I guess, are translating Esther's sense of humor so humorous! that I cannot stop watching them…thanks,

14. Lol with Pinterest story… I decided to delete the app… it distracts me too much 🤪

15. Lady Libra says:

This was one of my favorites! 😊💕

16. Kay Strong says:

It always seems so out of reach. Never get to what I desire, no matter what I do. I love these videos, but I feel it's just dangling hope that never pays off.

17. Karen Fleet says:

Fantastic 🌻

18. ahfro baang says:

Love thissss! Interest ⏩Pinterest. 🥳

I truly believe in manifesting everything you want and that it is always possible to live your best life everyday by simply feeling good. Always a good day for a good Esther story. 👌🏾

19. Rita Sarah says:

Thank you .

20. I love love love the train annology
    Great info Abraham

21. Lynne Berry says:

This is me… Glad I tuned in 💗💕💗

22. Lela Marengo says:

I’m in Esther’s place right now and have been for a long time.

23. Renuka Pawar says:

Enjoyed listening and got my strength back!! 🥰🥰🙏Thank you

24. grandma bear says:

💫💫💫💜💫💫💫

25. I love your message 💞 always help me 💜 thank you 😙

26. V. DINH says:

What is Fate?

27. G D says:

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”
    ‭‭I John‬ ‭4:1-6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

28. nancy hobson says:

That was adorable 😍 🙏 Thx

29. I love Jerry. The great Question asker.! ! !

30. THIS IS AMAZING SO AMAZING, I LOVE IT………IS FUNNY TOO AND THAT IS A GOOD THING……..THANKS ABRAHAM

31. aflo82 says:

6:25 is for the mbti infp personality type

32. Hugs and love to Esther ,Abraham and all the hard-working people who make this possible! Thank you!.. Now that feels good! 😄🖖✌️

33. Lili Bombin says:

I don’t understand what the heck she’s talking about

A load of jumbled mess

34. 4:50 Did she say, I drink waffle juice???

35. What u want to do , focus on that

36. Paula Sadler says:

Oh my days love this 1 💜

37. Oscar R says:

Listening to learn, and understand. ✊🏾👁

38. Where's my CAR??????

39. Prime the pump please!!!!

40. Absolutely wonderful! ❤️love it!

41. Helen Chen says:

Thank you for animating this! I have never been fully able to comprehend all that she was ever talking about. Your animation HELPS tremendously to understand finally just WHAT the Heck she’s saying lol! Thank you.

42. I LOVE ABRAHAM!!!!! and ESTER vOICE IS AMAIZING!!!!!!!!!

43. I so LOVE this

44. what a fabulous Abraham message. SO funny the way you've created the animation. You're amazing. 🙂