Abraham Hicks – How Can You Be Sure You Make The Right Decision – Try This!

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

👉 Examine Out My Web site: https://lawofattractiontheessence.com
👉 Watch My Abraham Hicks 2019 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VneWo6O-fA&record=PLzY3KcZRa1NN1v0Q14Qqq0pVtTotgb06r
👉 Discover me on Fb: https://www.fb.com/everlasting.pleasure.freedom/?eid=ARDVQ3G-Bc97NWfSdhYVaBWcxeUZHiBHZWC2j23yc9EMWY6Rb2NZyBBp9N-FEYZKJSpCYf0rKXRMuYtC
👉 Assist me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AndreaRoman
👉 Purchase Regulation of Attraction Merch: https://teespring.com/shops/andrea-roman
👉 Abraham-Hicks 2011-03-13 Panama Canal Cruise

👉 New Abraham Hicks video by Andrea Roman in Vyond.
For those who love these movies do not forget to hit the Subscribe button and the Bell button for additional notifications. This fashion you will not miss any of my new movies.

👉 All Abraham-Hicks audio supplies are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we’re sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/consumer/AbrahamHicks/about
👉 I, Andrea Roman, am the only licensee of the industrial rights to the animated video footage on this channel. These rights are usually not additional transferable, and are ruled by the GoAnimate, Inc. (operator of the Vyond Platform and the Vyond web site situated at Vyond.com) Phrases of Use situated at https://www.vyond.com/phrases/.

Thanks!

#AbrahamHicks #EstherHicks #Manifest

Esther Hicks

1. dalal hamdan says:

🧕😥🙏😍💕

2. Wow just what I needed today

3. Mike Rus says:

Good stuff!

4. Cat Prevette says:

Does this apply to relationships as well? Yes of course. The initial coming together was Rt and so as red flags come up, I get into alignment and trust that the issue will be resolved. It will. I know about quidance. I Relax and chill. I Listen for leading. It’s always there for me. I am so appreciative of this confirmation . ❤️😀🌷🇨🇦

5. Pat Meruseye says:

JOYFUL & LIFE CHANGING 🙂 Just lovely again, again & again! ~

6. Thank you. Thats a really good one for any situation in life.

7. So that's why I really start to not feel good on my way to my current occupation. We just have to wait for the UNIVERSES to put the right people in place that we need to talk to I get it. Thank you Spirit 🦥🐬

8. Cindy Harr says:

My guy was L 👀 KING for red 🚩 flags when we met . He had many suspicions *
    Suspicious Minds Elvis Presley 🎶 I think of him …. most all music 🎶 has special
    meaning

9. Cindy Harr says:

I rarely watch horror films ‼️Why do I want to imagine frightening things
    I agree the negative energy is jolting her out of her vortex & stimulating
    confusion . We desire clarity & things to go with the flow ~~ We can’t
    always predict the unknown but why watch shows that will concern
    your mind . I like watching bachelorette & bachelor * it’s all about finding
    True Love 💕 It’s funny * it’s uncomfortable, it’s romantic * it’s mysterious *
    It’s cute & creative * What’s there not to like * I’m in alignment as I watch it
    & can feel their thoughts & feelings * 🌹. This is so right on …. ….. ….

10. Paranoia—Solar Plexus work. Color=yellow. 555hz 50hz 5hz. align the chakras, align your being.

11. WEARE 1 says:

💚💚💚 Thank you

12. Kathy L says:

I have enough money for land OR a cheap car. I found land and I can't get it out of my mind. After that, I need a job and a place to live. Or I can be "practical," and wait… for a year or two. There will be other land, but going is calling me. When I think of "the next logical step," logic nearly always kills my dreams. How can I balance this?

13. Yessss! Coming into alignment will answer all questions💕

14. This is a really good one

15. This woman 👩 is a GIFT 🎁 to the world 🌎

16. This teaching has answered my question. Thanks🥰🥰🥰

17. Just Lue says:

I never Thought to look at Red Flags that way! But it makes sense to me now!!!! Because she is so right about when you know you know. I had found a house a some years back and it was a cool house, I could have been happy there. So I put in a offer and some one broke in and vandalize the house and the bank backed out. Ok fine, I got depressed and just said forget it for now. About 2 yrs later, wasn't even looking for a house and the perfect house for me came in the mail and was 2 blocks from me. We fit each other perfectly!!!!! And I knew it was for me!

18. Don Jones says:

All my life i have felt that i have made the 'right' decision. It may not have been the 'best' or the 'correct' decision, but it is the right decision for my destined journey. Not difficult, just adapt to the decision that you make. Every decision you make is the 'right' decision. It may not be apparent immediately but it will take you down the right path.

19. 3vil3lvis says:

Vibrational match, vortex, alignment these words throw up a red flag that speaks to my inner child telling it to drink the koolaid of your new world order snake oil charlatan sideshow. How is one to reconcile your mind numbing double speak that uses so many words but says so very little? There are no perfect decisions, every decision will have pros and cons. Just make sure your house buying decision doesn't lead to financial ruin.

20. I AM A SINGLE, PROTECTED, SOVREIGN HUMAN BEING, & LIVE AS A VIBRATIONAL MATCH TO THIS LIFE.. THANKS TO ABRAHAM & SPIRIT FOR HELP UNDERSTANDING HOW THIS WORKS. I AM HAPPY SINGLE & FREE.
    I RELEASE ALL PAST EX'S, & OR PPL WHO ATTACHED THEIR ENERGY TO ME WITH DECEITFUL GOALS IN MIND, & WISH WELL F9R THEM. I ENJOY MY SOVREIGN INDEPENDENT LIFE & UNDERSTAND NO FAKE, FRAUDULENT, CONTRACTS THAT I NEVER AGREED TO OR SIGNED CAN EVER TAKE MY AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP SOVREIGNTY OR SINGLEHOOD AWAY FROM ME. THANK YOU GOD, SPIRIT, FOR YOUR HELP & ASSISTANCE. SCORPIO ♏

21. I AM MEANT TO BE SINGLE, SOVREIGN, FREE & HAPPY IN THIS LIFETIME. I HAVE MY OWN PATH THAT WORKS FOR ME CO CREATED WITH SPIRIT. ITS MEANT TO BE THIS WAY THIS LIFETIME. TY SPIRIT, IM SO HAPPY & GRATEFUL FOR UR HELP. SCORPIO ♏

22. Stephanie D. says:

What a great question.

23. Sunshine T says:

“You’ll be a vibrational match then you will know clearly…”