Abraham Hicks – For Beginners… What is the Vortex? Law of Attraction

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Bringing you dose of Abraham rampages, humorous snippets and modern conversations…

The Legislation of Attraction at its best possible 🙂

All Abraham-Hicks audio supplies are owned and copyrighted by Jerry and Esther Hicks

Permission to make use of in accordance with the copryright tips printed on their YouTube channel @ www.youtube.com/person/AbrahamHicks and web site abraham-hicks.com

Picture attribution: Free for academic functions

Audio/Picture mixture by LiveYourHappiness

Esther Hicks

1. Fundamental of Hinduism

2. I have just bought ASK AND IT IS GIVEN by Esther and Jerry this book and video is my introduction to them although been studying manifesting for 6months ♒

3. shankar says:

How to be in vortex when you are not in it?

4. Paula M says:

Alguien sabe donde escuchar estas charlas sobre vortex en español?

5. Coach King says:

Controlling the vortex is as easy as choosing your emotions…Vibrational Relationship becomes reality

6. So in essence the Vortex is there to supply lonely middle age women with a lover. That's a pretty big market for selling seminars…

7. Doris White says:

Is being in the Vortex the same thing as what some people call being, "in the Zone?"?

8. Thejus Beats says:

If you’re reading this i love u and if ur not reading this i still love u

9. Ci Ci says:

I want to be pregnant 😍😍😍

10. Jen Wren says:

💚💚💚

11. DirtyFan2 says:

Well i don't get it .. >.>

12. I just recently began to listen to Abraham Hicks and it has helped me with understanding what I have gotten I asked for good or bad. Law of attraction is real. It's also reaping and sowing. Thank you for this

13. Henry Craig says:

I am committed to self-development and thriving.

14. Frank Henson says:

Anrey Holdout!😳🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣😇👀😳👍🙏👏🏻💪💐💁‍♀️

15. I didn't fully understand, How to get into the vortex ? I listened to this twice can someone please explain to me. So very grateful

16. I'm curious, ask and it is given. Does that mean that some ask terrible things and it is given also. The pendulum swings both ways. Is that why contrast exists ?