Abraham Hicks – Do This and Your Lottery Ticket Will Be a Winner

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

👉 Check Out My Website: https://lawofattractiontheessence.com
👉 Watch My Abraham Hicks 2019 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VneWo6O-fA&list=PLzY3KcZRa1NN1v0Q14Qqq0pVtTotgb06r
👉 Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eternal.joy.freedom/?eid=ARDVQ3G-Bc97NWfSdhYVaBWcxeUZHiBHZWC2j23yc9EMWY6Rb2NZyBBp9N-FEYZKJSpCYf0rKXRMuYtC
👉 Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AndreaRoman
👉 Buy Law of Attraction Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/andrea-roman

👉 New Abraham Hicks video by Andrea Roman in Vyond. Part 2 here https://youtu.be/kSS_OIXPVCw
If you love these videos don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button and the Bell button for further notifications. This way you won’t miss any of my new videos.

👉 All Abraham-Hicks audio materials are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we are sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks/about
👉 I, Andrea Roman, am the sole licensee of the commercial rights to the animated video footage on this channel. These rights are not further transferable, and are governed by the GoAnimate, Inc. (operator of the Vyond Platform and the Vyond website located at Vyond.com) Terms of Use located at https://www.vyond.com/terms/.

Thank you!

#AbrahamHicks #EstherHicks #ManifestLotteryNumbers

Esther Hicks

1. Utter bollocks

2. Miguel Souza says:

I don’t like the cartoons, they trivializes the message

3. Feel and See It Coming! Let Abundance Pour and Flow!

4. Beto D says:

I been feeling on buying lottery tickets lately and today I bought 2 IDK but it got my attention all of the sudden..

5. Heidi Dorf says:

6. I have been constantly these days and this video came up! Thank you Universe ❤️🙏!

7. Don’t try to rush it…. I’ve known I’m going to win the lottery for over 12 years… have never missed a drawing… source delivers everything to me in perfect timing. Always believe

8. Ronald Binns says:

9. I’ve been playing for over 12 years… I’ll be open to winning the lottery till the day I die. Source delivers in perfect timing. Only pussies give up.

10. Lavya Jaitly says:

Any armys here. I want money for bts merchandise😅😤😤😔😛😌

11. Abraham Hicks? Is she cocktail of Muslim and Christian?

12. Flynn Rule says:

ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴡ ᴏꜰ 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ➡️ ManimagicArt­­­­.­­­­COM

φαίνεται ότι τραβάτε φωτογραφίες σε

13. 𝙄’𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚

φαίνεται ότι τραβάτε φωτογραφίες σε

14. 𝕀’𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖

φαίνεται ότι τραβάτε φωτογραφίες σε

15. Theo Mann says:

There is absolutely no proof that having a positive and uplifting spirit has anything to do with wining the lottery. It’s just luck, nothing else. Enormous luck. Nothing can really predict the lottery numbers unless they are fixed.

16. Beto D says:

Am going to win the lottery I just know it and I will keep winning over and over jackpots 😊😊😊

17. Beto D says:

On Sunday all of the sudden I went inside a gas station to cash 3 small amounts scratchoffs that I got a few dollars back and all of the sudden felt like the lotto machine was getting my attention like calling me and I got 2 lottery tickets so I got 2 tickets the winners 😊😊 then on Monday I got another one for 2 dollars after all I felt good about buying them from the machines that got my attentions…

18. Maria Jasim says:

I want money come to me I win my numbers in the lottery. In Jesus name amen 🙏🙏♥️♥️

19. It works better picking stocks IMHO.

20. Sweetie says:

I will turn my manifest in to reality. July 22 , 2020 my lottery ticket will be a winner $106million luck and money come to me extremely easily, money will stay with me forever I am very grateful . I have a new life . I have a wonderful life and a lot of happiness with my husband and my 2 kids thank you god thank you Jesus thank you universe I love you all

21. UNIVERSE says:

I do everything😐..n.i sold my soul to the devil for money🙏
    but i still cant get it😐
    Anyway thanks👍

22. her soul says:

Wow loved this!!

23. Miss Isle says:

lol my friend won the lottery when she was bored and grumpy .. she didnt want to win and she tried to make them take it back lol .