Abraham Hicks – Depression, Anxiety, and Sadness…How To Eliminate Negative Emotions

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

OPEN THIS FOR MORE INFO ↓
★An Animated Dose of Abraham!! Because it’s super fun to watch while you listen to the wisdom of Abraham Hicks! Enjoy!★

And if you don’t have them already…here’s where you can pick up a copy of the Abraham books mentioned in the video:

Ask And It Is Given

The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham

The Vortex

Money, and the Law of Attraction

Manifest Your Desires: 365 Ways to Make Your Dreams a Reality

★Thumbs up and subscribe if you find this enlightening! TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS so you know when I upload ★

→SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL | https://bit.ly/2Uso1Ao

The material in this video as all Abraham Hicks materials are copyrighted. To support Abraham Hicks Foundation and Purchase full audio : http://www.abraham-hicks.com

All Abraham-Hicks audio materials are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we are sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks/about

#AnimatedAbraham #AbrahamHicks

Esther Hicks

1. EN M says:

wow fr real this is the best one i have ever heard. i'm 5:23 so far

2. I want to hug him sooooooo bad

3. I think the good cry might have helped him just as much as Abraham. What a great release he must have felt coming off the stage. So happy he got to experience that!💖

4. Star Catcher says:

When I was young I'd cry a lot like this young man. So sensitive and sad and lost. In fact I think it was my dominant vibration. I am much better now. I so relate to him and truly wish him to find his way.

5. Sintha Tha says:

This reccomendation comes in the right time.
    I fight against my anxiety and depression right now.

6. peri peri says:

Empathy is very different from pity! Great job and good parenting. Sob sob:))

7. OMG. 💔♥️⚘

8. Best is to go get help because the BS mambojumbo positive afirmation is just brainwashing

9. Can I ask my inner being to inspire me to do things that will lead me to my desires?
    And then do whatever I feel like doing whenever I feel or should I be actually doing things that would lead to the results??

10. i feel him so much, this is an amazing one thank you thank you thank you ❤

11. This is super weird because I just clicked on a random video on this channel and I clicked on the one that had a man who looked almost just like me and had the exact same problems as me and the things that were said were the things I needed to hear so bad

12. I hope he knows how many people he helped by being vulnerable. Even just helping others feel less alone. ✨💗

13. ENOUGH of sufferings.. MORE of Allowing to the Path of Least RESISTANCE to the NONE RESISTANCE…

14. Kara Trott says:

I really wish they would make videos that are not based on live talks. It is excruciating (I am a very sensitive empath) to listen to, this one in particular is triggering (the mans vibratory field) (esp when I am already sad) even though I know what she is saying is in right relation. It brought me much lower before her response was even provided. just not able to listen in this particular (live talk) medium, even if they have added "cute" cartoon format.

15. I’m glad she made him laugh. ♥️

16. mehraana zm says:

I cry listening to him cuse that's exactly how i feel

17. Emp ZDz says:

This man is my hero!

18. Brooke says:

the feeling he talks about around 1:20 is exactly me. it’s so hard for me to believe in the good things happening. the voice always tells me it won’t work out. i fight with this voice every day

19. He was saying exactly what we have all felt from time to time. 💕💕💕

20. Aunt Barb says:

I would love to have heard more from this it ended too soon depression is a powerful state in the world today with much-needed attention to shift it

21. Been there….much appreciation for his articulate expression of how out of alignment feels. Hugs to all.

22. Staci Osorio says:

I just want to hug him so bad. ❤

23. Ashley D says:

Wow. I love Abraham and resonate strongly with the teachings. But some things make me wonder… like the fact that this man is breaking down and pouring his heart out and the first thing Abraham does is advertise the books…

24. Deb Chaney says:

I utterly applaud his vulnerability and authenticity. SO MUCH COURAGE MAN.

25. EM TV says:

I’m supposed to feel good. I’m supposed to proud of me and others. Life is supposed to be fun! Yes!!! ❤️ I love this

26. I needed to hear this today…