Abraham Hicks ~ 4 Things You Must Do Every Day

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе series The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Eternal Abraham Hicks Wisdom

For more Abraham Hicks videos please subscribe to:

👉BEST Of Life is Joy Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3-g46n9kg&list=PUAZofpuFrF59yATe1UU8htA
👉Newest Abraham Hicks 2019 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8p5B3GkmkNckxwg5VEK5L3ExrqMN69Gx
👉Eternal Abraham Hicks Wisdom Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8p5B3GkmkNeBCSIehYXT0s-QetbvqDLA

Life is Joy is a sharing youtube fan channel of Abraham Hicks from her older or newer workshops. She speaks in her segments about many subjects, such as the law of attraction, a concept that you may know from the movie The Secret in which Abraham took an important role.
———————————————————————————————————–
All Abraham-Hicks audio materials are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we are sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks/about
————————————————————————————————————
For additional information please visit the official website: https://www.abraham-hicks.com/ or call (830) 755-2299. All material is owned by Abraham-Hicks, © by Jerry & Esther Hicks

On this channel you will find best materials by Esther Hicks from: relationships, money, health, vortex, meditation and law of attraction.
If You Like Our Work, Please Subscribe https://goo.gl/8ddUSV and Follow Us On Social Networks! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744204062575393/

#abrahamhicks
#abrahamhicksmeditation
#lifeisjoy
#abrahamhicks2019
#newabrahamhicks
#abrahamhicksworkshop
#abrahamnoads
#lawofattraction
#abrahamhicks
#abrahamhicksNoAds
#EternalAbrahamHicksWisdom

Thank you so much for being a part of Life is Joy’s community!

Esther Hicks

1. Ooh, loved the light 🤩🥰😎

2. I see the problem with religion in it’s entirety, similar things in the books, just not the truthfulness

3. Perfect video. I love it very much. could not of summed it all up in a better way.

4. Amanda Cole says:

Ty so much for this! One of my top favs so simple but so important

5. None of your advice will go into my ears until i fully recover.

6. Doing 4 things everyday in Abraham words:
    1. 15 minutes meditation. With the simple intention of allowing our cork to float.

2. Go outside no matter what the weather. And move around in it in appreciation of this planet. Looking up and around to find things to acknowledge and talk about them right out loud. “You are my favorit” (Favorit frog, bush etc.)

3. Book of positive aspects. At least 3-4-5 pages of positive aspects. 5 different subjects and writing the positive aspects

4. Looking upward and outward. Best if you do it outside or standing at a window. And acknowledge that there are universal forces that are focused right at me. Acknowledge it by calling it by name (name you like).

“I acknowledge that I am the object of your positive attention. And I am appreciating your continual gaze on behalf of my wellbeing. And today no matter where I am, no matter where I am going, no matter what I am doing and no matter who I am doing it with, I will be in conscious awareness, that you too are there with me. Appreciating me. Supporting me. Assisting me. Acknowledging me. Inspiring me. Guiding me. Having fun with me. Acknowledging me. Supporting me. Assisting me. Inspiring me. Helping me. Guiding me. Aware of me. Loving me. Showing me. Inspiring me. Guiding me. Helping me. Uplifting me. Showing me.”

Get into an endless loop of that acknowledgement. And watch what begins to happen in your life as soon as this day

7. PLEASE DO NOT ANY ORDER TO ABRAHAM

ABRAHAM TALK ABOUT THIS MATTER. "I WANT FREEDAM.:"

8. Nena Zoller says:

Truly amazing ❤️

9. This is amazing♥️

10. Goddess Hi says:

I Hurt and trapped 😞 in satan minions changed our DNA No! consent I Hurt badly 😪 Eternity trapped in this sedated Hell game 🥺

11. Goddess Hi says:

Leader of My Creation Story Movie to check it all out all the time
    ♥ 🙏💔

12. Goddess Hi says:

Good Spirit's walk in's Meld or better 👍Yes! 😉

13. Goddess Hi says:

Always More! Yes! 🙏

14. Goddess Hi says:

Heal All DNA now for Source 🙏

15. Goddess Hi says:

This time took

My Movie 🎥

16. Goddess Hi says:

Show Me this Love! 💘 Spirit's All Demention s Actor's of All of My One God 🙏

17. If you are reading this may you be blessed for eternity in abundance of joy and love. You are a beautiful eternal extension of true source 🙏✨

18. i listened to this again today july 3…wow

19. Ray Jones says:

I want to relax into better thoughts. I'm newly ascended and I'm still finding my physical self seeing the same negativity in a new enlightened way but I'm constantly having to pop my perspective bubble against simple human emotions and thought that isnt aligned to unconditional love. I got insecure today about something said to me last night that I KNOW was foolish. I had such a hard time finding a good feeling to replace that kne with. It was frustrating. I recovered which I suppose is SOMETHING but I want to learn how to relax into myself. The awakening was so sudden and so… intense that it was easy to recognize for what it was. I'm so filled with gratitude and love is an easy emotion for me to cultivate. I'm a lover of love and ita always been that way. This life has left its mark on my subconscious and sometimes I'm just so damned infallibly human. It doesn't cause distress. The creator and I had a great meditation today. I was in a trance for over an hour and when I opened my eyes finished with the session and wanting to "come to" (while I wasnt even trying lol) I looked up into the ceiling I was laying under and it seemed to fall back on itself and without wanting or trying to I was so aware of its voice and presence hovering over me and the sense of love and pride I felt coming off of them immediately broke me down into tears of humility and sense of purpose. Kobe more than an hour later I was falling into the same human condition I only so recently rose above. But this message is a great one to find right now. I just talked myself through my truth. The most powerful actions I've witnessed are those I experience without even trying to. I suppose faith in my divinity and my creator is the key.

20. I am going to be lazy for awhile and maybe even go fishing with my friend Archangel Michael… LOL…🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💜💎💜💎💜💎💜💎💜💎💜💎💜💎💜💗💗💗💗💗💗👻🙌🙌🙌🙌😎🏴‍☠️👑😉❤❤❤❤❤❤

21. Thank you for sharing this story….

22. Hindu temple of Rochester

23. This was not an accident Very nice thank you listening to it on 4th of July 12:12 p.m. wow👣💜👣🔥

24. Pcgeek999 says:

I saw buttons I’m turning them into a beautiful wish think more and try less.♥️

25. dalal hamdan says:

🧕😢💕🌺

26. dalal hamdan says:

27. mehraana zm says:

4 , Repeat this :: I acknowledge that I am the object of your positive attention and I'm appreciating your continual gaze on behalf of my wellbeing , and today no matther where i am I would be in conscious awareness that you to are there with me , appreciating me, supporting me ,assisting me, Acknowledging me ,guiding me ,having fun with me ,supporting me ,inspiring me , helping me , aware of me , Loving me

28. i love seth and abraham <3

29. I agree with the four things – I especially like the writing and acknowledging the positive aspects across your life.

30. Thank you❤️🌹

31. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

32. REST N DONT TRY lol thanks

33. I love you…I love all of you.

34. 1. Meditate daily to quiet your mind