Abraham Hicks 2020 – Only for ADVANCED Abraham's Listeners. | Law of Attraction

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

📌 Subscribe for day by day inspiration! http://bit.ly/AbrahamHicksFoundation

❤️ Abrahams teachings have helped individuals all around the world in a number of walks of life, a few of them have fulfilled their desires in enterprise space, creating empires, changing into millionaires and even manifesting them selves in prime 1000 wealthiest individuals on planet by “Forbes” record. A few of them have began a profession in area of arts creating magnificent peaces of work, music, clothes, structure. Some have achieved their excellent physique, excellent weight, prefect well being or life accomplice to stay fortunately ever after.

Abraham Hicks 2019 schedule of occasions, cruises and subscription out there right here: www.abraham-hicks.com/workshopsandcruises/

► Background movies by: pixabay.com
► Used music: Ian Submit – DuDa (No Copyright Music) Chocotaco Outro

© All Abraham-Hicks supplies, recordings and Workshops are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and is probably not shared or re-broadcast with out permission.

Public materials add coordinated with: www.abraham-hicks.com | 1-830-755-2299

#Abrahamhicks #Estherhicks #lawofattraction #abrahamhickspublication
#abrahamhicksvortex #abrahamhicksmoney #abrahamhickslove #abrahamhicksrelationship #abrahamhicksworkshop #abrahamhicksnonphysical
#askanditisgiven #abrahamhicksfuture

Esther Hicks

1. When i went to bed last night, i asked for this specific teaching, knowing that in this new now, i would get this message. Tks Ab, you did it again, right on time, cuze when i ask, it is given 🤗🤗🤗🤗

2. Tony Rocket says:

Wow I love the way she says to "softly intend" because softly is really the key word. Putting to high energy or need on something specific seems to only leave you at a disadvantage or set you up for disappointment but when you have the subtle confidence and more flexible feeling you want to have it seems to work out better. I don't think this is only for advanced Abraham listeners, I think anyone can benefit from that wisdom.

3. Twanda Smith says:

Don't react to life, plan it. I felt that, ❤ it.

4. Ah, this was perfect.

5. I did segment intending with two very uncooperative people to my old me as I was going to be with them for dinner. Guess how dinner went? It was the best time I had had with them in the longest time. I am now segment intending my now situation cos my old me attracted this not happy environment and the old me would of dwelled on all the bad things now I'm segment intending the rest of my day. So happy days Hu man's lol

6. dalal hamdan says:

🧕😥🌺♥️

7. Intend you r day , run your day or your day will run you 🌈🌻❤️

8. Kaynos says:

How many times you look at what's ahead of you and say something like : Oh man this gonna sucks. Well it's probably will.

9. Kirsty says:

Thank you… Thank you…Thank you Abraham 💖love you xx

10. Love the animation!
    Great job!💕

11. Loved the segment on segment intending ;)))

12. Mary Martin says:

Just the reminder I needed. Thank you Abraham 🤗

13. "Getting out ahead of it!" One of my favorite things to remind myself of! Thank goodness for the voice of infinite intelligence!!

14. Edel Kearney says:

Excellent…..tanx 😘👍

15. Segment intending really helps you be conscious and see things and feel things from a good higher place which makes all the difference in the world.

16. Thanks so much Esther Hicks forever and ever… and to you all kind souls out there for uploading videos like this one. Love y’all ❤️❤️❤️

17. This video is really Amazing to listen to ,really really great .Thank you.

18. “You’re giving the Universe an opportunity to sync up with the very best of you, and it will!” Thank You Abraham Hicks ✍🏾

19. I love you so much ❤

20. Cat Prevette says:

Has anyone written any novels using this philosophy? ❤️😀🌷🇨🇦

21. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I found out yesterday that teachers at my school have to return to the classroom in the midst of dealing with the corona virus. I am going to be a segment intender! Don't react to life, plan it! That is powerful!!!! 💖

22. Cat Prevette says:

Fantastic! I will segment-intend and get out ahead of my life. I will plan how I want every segment to be the highest good of each person involved. Thank you for this! ❤️😀🌷🇨🇦

23. Yaya Li says:

Cool I now know I’m an advanced listener 😏😏 I got this down! Blessings to all and thanks for uploading!

24. S Trevino says:

You no, there is a huge gigantic humongous, aspect, of becoming 1 with universe and becoming aligned with the source so that i can begin to bring my creations into manifestations, while im in my vortex, ok n it is being completely left out….. And that is the only way you will be able to see that your source is available to you, because you have only known thephysical self, thru life??? So the key factor here is a spiritual revelation that must happen first, by MEDITATING, And your success of being in your vortex n see your self in the universe, which would allow you to experience a revelation, so that u see it exist???? You cant expect anyone to be able to get this without the key ingredient?? A revelatiob????????

25. Ooohay! Thank you.