Abraham Hicks 2020 (Brand NEW) – A POWERFUL Message From Abraham

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе sequence The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Model NEW from the Abraham Hicks Seminar in Sacramento, CA on February 15, 2020. Take pleasure in!

★An Animated Dose of Abraham!! As a result of it is tremendous enjoyable to look at whilst you take heed to the knowledge of Abraham Hicks! Take pleasure in!★

★Thumbs up and subscribe should you discover this enlightening! TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS so once I add 😘★

→SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL | animatedabraham.com

The fabric on this video as all Abraham Hicks supplies are copyrighted. To assist Abraham Hicks Basis and Buy full audio : http://www.abraham-hicks.com

All Abraham-Hicks audio supplies are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and we’re sharing these following the USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL GUIDELINES: https://www.youtube.com/consumer/AbrahamHicks/about

#AnimatedAbraham #AbrahamHicks

Esther Hicks 2020

1. IntutiveSoul says:

This is not new nor does it discuss anything of 2020. Your inner being is disagreeing with your dishonesty. Please provide accurate information. Make it purposeful. Thank you.

2. These recent talks from Abraham are making more and more sense to me. A personal reflection – I'm a much better cook when I'm a little hungry while I'm cooking 🙂

3. ABRAHAM YOU ALWAYS NEW TO ME EVERY SINGLE TIME ,BUT WHY THIS TIME I FEEL LIKE I FINALLY KNOW EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ?WHAT A BEAUTIFUL,CONDENSED AND POWERFUL TEACHING ! THE BEAUTIFUL VOICE OF ESTHER TRANSLATING SUCH MASTERPIECE IS SIMPLY DELIGHTFUL.THANK YOU

4. Ran B says:

HOW CAN I APPLY THIS TO WINNING THE LOTTERY? and HOW DO I GET MY MANIFESTATIONS TO PHYSICAL BEFORE I CROAK

5. eyecan8 says:

6. I’ve been listening to Abraham nearly daily and studying law of attraction nonstop for 3 years. It’s been 90% of my life, sometimes having Abraham playing in the background all day while I do things. If there is one thing that Abraham teachings say, it’s what we focus on, becomes more so in our life. Studies have shown nearby crime rates drop when groups gather in meditation on peace. I’m trying to leave this comment on every Abraham video I can find. We all need to focus on wellness and seeing this virus start to disappear on the news. We to start not just thinking about but feeling we’re getting relieving news that everyone is safe and they found a way to stop the virus. Focus on good Health, focus on protective while bubbles surrounding the medical personnel keeping them totally safe from the virus as that risk their lives to help others.

Power of the mind is so real. If we keep focusing on the fear and the death, more and more will come. We must be calm inside and focus on what “we want” more of!! I wonder if half the people in the world did this as much as possible, maybe we might just put an end to Covid.

Please join me in this starting immediately and until this is gone! 🙏🏻❤️

7. I’m so excited about the awesome things I have in my life! I am such an awesome creator that I win everything I want, and I am so joyously happy to be in alignment with source! ❤️ Thank you for your teachings.

8. Do NOT fear coronavirus! Whenever we feel anxious or fear about something, it is only because we are focused on what we don’t want to happen and imagining it happening. This is exactly how manifestation and thought creation works! Each time you are anxious about this situation, see if you can take a moment to stop and clear the feeling and thought by taking deep breaths, listening to silence and feeling parts of your body. Do this until you FEEL peaceful and then give Gratitude for being alive and healthy in THIS moment and FEEL that gratitude for as long as you can. Rinse and repeat ❤️

Law Of Attraction Protects You From Coronavirus|Law Of Attraction|What They Don’t Tell You[2020] https://youtu.be/kvOXR1Y7CoM

9. OMS!  I've heard them say this probably thousands of times, yet I've never noticed this subtle, yet obvious nuance, until now:

"When you find something that you don't want, your IB holds steady to all the things that you have become." 6:00

Notice that in this particular message, Abe didn't say "… holds steady to all the possessions" or "to all the doings" that we've asked for.  It holds steady to all that we have become. This isn't to say that they haven't said otherwise, before. But in this case, to me, it feels like a message that I'm supposed to hear.

Hmmm… so it seems that all of what we desire to do or have, is actually expressed as an updated image of self.  If this is the case, then instead of strictly focusing on having $5 million, I should place more focus on already having the identity of a multi-millionaire.  I am to focus on what I've become as a result of the $5 million dollars, more so than on the superficial accumulation of those dollars.

Man, what a trip…

10. So many animated Abrahams now. One leads the pack the rest copy. Humans are funny creatures

11. That was amazing. Thank you so much for all that you do for us. Keep up the great work. We really appreciate you. : )

12. Evelyn Lujan says:

Quisiera poder escuchar los mensajes en español habria alguna forma?

13. Negative Emotions are the Opposite thoughts & feelings from Source, take that as a great sign to stop, evaluate, redirect thoughts and know that your current thoughts are Wrong about the subject that's why, you feel that way. Take pleasure and comfort in Knowing with confirmation that Source has already Answered you and is already living in your expanded version of you.
    Everytime you feel or think upstream, the exact opposite is being Requested, Answered and Accomplished. Just Get There and do your best to stay there.

Thank You.
    Kind of jealous of my Inner Being, lol

14. DAMIAN SMITH says:

WOW 🤩!!!🐣🎂🌎🌴😃

15. I love you says:

Can someone help me? I'm having trouble connecting to source 🙁

16. What about the spirits trapped between worlds Abraham?

17. The only truth Im willing to beleive in. Evidence and clarity. Thank you so much Esther to translate with your beatiful words ans voice and radiant energy. You are a sunshine ray that lights my path.

18. Esther is like the godmother I never had growing up, a trusted spiritual mentor I so wish I had access to in my formative years. It's beyond religion– she's a meta-physician. Eternal gratitude.

19. 😳😐 What's wrong with me! I'm not able to understand her but I want to understand. Are my vibrations too low to understand?

20. Skydog 298 says:

21. How does she know it's morning tho?? She is magical!!

22. So does that mean that if you are focused creating light and love, that the shadow side is also being created?

23. Maryol Arape says:

Amazing teaching so helpful and full of clarity and understanding full of love and abundant life!!!

24. Maryol Arape says:

So grateful for this teaching experience so much thanks for this wisdom and understanding of life!!!!!!!!!