Abraham: GETTING INTO THE VORTEX: THE BIG ONE – Esther & Jerry Hicks

Eѕthеr Hісkѕ (née Wеаvеr, bоrn Mаrсh 5, 1948), оftеn сrеdіtеd аѕ Abrаhаm Hісkѕ, is an Amеrісаn іnѕріrаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr and аuthоr. Shе has co-written nіnе bооkѕ with hеr lаtе huѕbаnd Jеrrу Hісkѕ, рrеѕеntеd numеrоuѕ wоrkѕhорѕ оn thе lаw оf attraction with Abrаhаm Hісkѕ Publісаtіоnѕ and арреаrеd іn thе оrіgіnаl vеrѕіоn of the 2006 fіlm The Sесrеt. The Hicks’ books, іnсludіng thе collection The Lаw оf Attraction, аrе — ассоrdіng tо Esther Hісkѕ — “trаnѕlаtеd from a grоuр оf nоn-рhуѕісаl еntіtіеѕ саllеd Abrаhаm.” Hісkѕ dеѕсrіbеѕ whаt she іѕ dоіng as tapping іntо “іnfіnіtе іntеllіgеnсе”.

Abraham explains the key of their new Guided Meditations CD and Consumer Information entitled “Getting Into The Vortex”. Then they remark upon the use and misuse of “effort”, and reveal the final word course of – “The Large One” – for entering into the Vortex, the place all goals come true. Lastly, the video concludes with an audio preview of the Meditation CD itself.

You may get the brand new expanded model of Abraham’s Meditations CD & Consumer Information as a digital obtain now at http://www.AbrahamMeditation.com.

Esther & Jerry Hicks have been creating and distributing the Abraham materials for practically 25 years, and are the authors of quite a few audio recordings, movies, and books primarily based on the Teachings of Abraham. Their books routinely make the New York Occasions bestseller checklist.

Esther explains that Abraham (no relation to the Biblical determine) is analogous to her “Inside Being” or “Soul”, and that she has realized to translate impulses from this Non-Bodily power utilizing her personal vocabulary. Esther does not desire to make use of the phrase “channeling” to explain her course of, however understands if others do.

For extra data, please view our YouTube video entitled “Introduction To Abraham”, or go to our YouTube channel essential web page and watch any of the handfuls of movies linked there.

Or, you could go to our Abraham-Hicks web site at http://www.abraham-hicks.com and take heed to the free audio obtain entitled “Introduction To Abraham”, or browse the wealth of different data additionally obtainable there.

NOTE: To show on and off video subtitles, click on on UP arrow on the decrease proper hand nook of the video participant then click on on CC. To translate subtitles, mouse over the arrow to the left of the CC, choose Translate Captions, after which scroll right down to the language you like.

Esther Hicks

1. that is so true, well said, I have noticed after listening to this for a while, my face looks different, fresh, young and glowing… amazing !! thank you,

2. why don't I give a crap about money!!? Don't have/need any either…

3. what is great about this and tells me how true Abraham is, is most teachers really promote their material and tools and our fix alls, where here is Abraham telling us that even their tools won't work for us if we are out of the vortex! This is a first. Not use our cards and this will fix your life, quite the opposite here. Refreshing!! 🙂

4. PinkRoxx13 says:

I have this cd on the way to me in the post. Can't wait till it arrives. 😀 Excited!

5. is any one noticing how Esther isn't aging as quickly as jerry is…idk…when i looked at jerry and saw how he looked in past videos and look at this one. jerry ages you know? but Esther, something about her and what she does keeps her looking the same. Man…this some trippy stuff lol

6. I intend to get this CD. I simply cannot wait to get into the vortex. Thank you Esther and Abraham.

7. ha, ha, you made me lough saying you can't wait to get into voetex, she is great isn't she, she makes you feel so, so ,so good, just what we need, lets stay in the vortex, peace

8. tessa watts says:

9. ENAIRAMA1 says:

the worst you can do is say i WANT, one should say I DESIRE!!! Want comes from a vibration of lack and desire comes from a place of detachment.

10. Thanks Esther….. This world would not be what it can be without you…. Thanks million times…

11. paintit9able says:

Oh yeah…grateful +++

12. Love you big time Ester………..I have wanted so much for some one like you to come along with this information with so much clarity, Tell Abraham I love them too.

13. Cindy Mars says:

Can't wait until you are in Phoenix in December!

14. I, Adaora says:

Esther is full of life and love. I adore her. She's brought so much peace and purpose to my life.

15. Silvia Voss says:

It would be nice to stay with updated material,I know and believe in the vortex,gone many avenues,Really,it would be appreciated to stay on that which has worked,keeping it simple ex. high flying disc is happy in the vortex or just damn happy works fine please focus on the positive,less repeating

16. ALEX MG says:

I love this woman speaking, I can listen to her all day long!

17. LadyNicky007 says:

Simply AMAZING!!! Thank you so much ♡♡♡

18. Pramod Verma says:

get into the vortex and then…

19. osha25 says:

the best one

20. Marko S. says:

Music always helps me get into the vortex

21. Jamesys Guo says:

Thank you so wonderful to hear from you!!!

22. I LOVE the Meditations – I am using them EVERY DAY —- just changing everything!!!! 🙂  Thank you Esther!

23. Lets All get into the Vortex & Cocreate a New World filled with Love & Understanding. Thank You. This video is so helpfull !

24. L.J.C. Loves says:

25. prince atom says:

replace vortex with presence

26. Ashley says:

This is the best intro to Abraham. It is hilarious and enlightening at the same time!

27. Alina Badiu says:

i love this meditation,I'm doing this every day,ty Abraham,much love to you all!

28. Connie Senk says:

I always learn so much from her, and she's funny.

29. A Lee says:

I really love this women! Amazing Abraham.

30. I LOVE THIS WOMEN

31. THANK YOU for sharing Abraham and his wisdom with us.  I enjoy watching your videos and listening to your CD's.  I am in the process of purchasing your audio books.  I am currently listening to The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings…  What do you recommend for the 2nd and 3rd reading?  I have read many books on the Law of Attraction and no one has ever explained it to me like Abraham does.  Again, thank you.

32. Sam Saluni says:

Thank  you Esther!

33. Arch Derya says:

I love you Esther.

34. Brian Grimes says:

The saying by Abraham & ester is very up lifting and conducive to my well being I look forward to here them very day

35. Romyy says:

Thank you Thank you Thank you immensely esther. I love you. Your insights are most helpful..

36. have been doing this for years and it does work. Living in your vortex is easier and allows me to be happier. Although, I have been amazed on how my mind thinks it is difficult to change. I can laugh now when I realize I am outside of my vortex and now my mind can recognize the truth. I do like the meditation it feels good and helps me feel gratitude.. Now, I am living a spiritual feeling life that i was searching for.

37. Truth Seeker says:

Ahhhhhhhh. Such a relief

38. Thank you so much <3

39. Thank you so much <3

40. David Ewing says:

it's hard to believe that it is that easy to change your life and turn it all around.

41. Arina Savva says:

brilliant! feels so good!

42. This video put me in the vortex.

43. Sqcid says:

44. James Gober says:

you guys ROCK. I have bought the cards and cant wait for them to arrive. Kindest Regards KC

45. My Soliloquy says:

I love you Esther. Your relaying of this wondering wisdom from source, is so easy to listen to and to take on board. Thank you, thank you, thank you and big blessings to you, and to all of us wishing to connect with source and make a positive change in our lives,

46. Alicia G says: