“Who Am I” Guided Meditation

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl trainer аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inside trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the subsequent a number of years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has launched hundreds of thousands tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе current mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl creator in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Evaluate has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential individual іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inside реасе and higher fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a non secular аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе subsequent step іn human еvоlutіоn. An important side of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness however аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Kim teaches in regards to the many social roles we play and the way they will obscure the deeper understanding of ourselves. She makes use of this as an introduction to a guided meditation designed to place us in contact with our essence identification as we ponder the query, “Who am I?”
Go to Kim Eng’s YouTube Channel for extra teachings: http://bit.ly/KimEngYT

Thinking about diving deeper into Eckhart Tolle’s work? Take pleasure in a FREE 10-DAY TRIAL to Eckhart Tolle Now: https://www.eckharttollenow.com/v9/be part of/

Take a look at a few of our different playlist:
Meditation – https://bit.ly/2QkG5uU
Our True Id – https://bit.ly/2COKGTo
Supporting Awakening – https://bit.ly/2O4M6dW
Day by day Life – https://bit.ly/2O70SRp
Conversations with Visitors – https://bit.ly/2MiB2Ig

Join with us elsewhere:

Eckhart Tolle is widely known as some of the unique and provoking non secular academics of our time. He travels and teaches all through the world.

Eckhart just isn’t aligned with any specific faith or custom, however excludes none. His profound but easy and sensible teachings have helped hundreds of individuals discover inside peace, therapeutic and higher success of their lives. On the core of his teachings lies the transformation of particular person and collective human consciousness – a world non secular awakening.

Eckhart Tolle is the creator of The Energy of Now, a #1 New York Instances Bestseller, which has been translated into 32 languages and turn into some of the influential non secular books of our time.

In his most up-to-date guide, A New Earth, he exhibits how transcending our ego-based state of consciousness just isn’t solely important to non-public happiness, but in addition the important thing to ending battle and struggling all through the world.

eckhart Tolle Guided Meditation

1. Tim Powell says:

different things work for different people this whole quest is about what works for me – this does by the way she touches me but if you don't like her or if you overthink why she's doing it who's making money you miss the free gift it represents I hope we can let us all find what we need by testing it ourselves and seeing what happens ?
    Its there works for some of us – use it if you want don't if you don't – simples

2. I don’t know why and it’s not like me but I felt Kim was quite egotistical.. please don’t belittle those that aren’t at the same level as yourself, no need to laugh at your makeup artist or at that use apps for meditation…everyone has there place even in the world of awareness and ascension

3. Beautiful. Nice voice. Interesting meditation.

4. gill426 says:

That was absolutely amazing, she has a true gift for this! I don't know what it is about her, I feel that Eckhart explains various things better and I understand the nature of the concepts better with him but Kim has such an amazing way of guiding you to the presence, of guiding you to yourself, of bringing the concepts alive! That really only happens through her for me. Thank you for this meditation!

5. She is possessed. By Peace. Obrigado.

6. Maria says:

Thanks…..Namaste!

7. Roy Hodges says:

The conceptual blanket of self-view, of we-view, is warmth in a cool world, and yet reliance on blankets offers no salvation beyond. Gone beyond me, mine, them, theirs, we, ours, they, theirs, herds, brands, even awareness itself, digital smoke drifts, quantized, harshley, packetized, and transmitted. One voice, many ears, gone are the days mind to mind, and so too, are the days of dhamma. And so, it is only fitting, that the we and they emerged, out of subduction of i and you, prime valences of i, and of you, reduced and grouped, stereotyped, and clothed, embodying archetype and role, and having done this, subducted, we-view and they-view, lead them to asura realms, and insect realms, skills and hive. Enlightenment is not self, becoming is not self, though the waves of samsara churn, the flow and not flow, beyond both, beyond neither, awakened mind, will un-endure, un-endures, and un-endured. Thus having gone… in he who realizes this, realizes me, and me's that realize this, realizes we, and we's that realize this, realize the awakened fields, mind to mind.

8. Rina Rina says:

I love you!!!

9. Infinite Love ❤

10. Powerful U says:

Thank you for this meditation Kim. 🙏🙏

11. We give thanks

12. Thank you 🙏🏻

13. Hunny McCann says:

Lovely Thank-you 💕🌻🌼 just what I needed 😘 xx

14. The Empress says:

I accidentally had it paused and thought it was a very silent meditation and didn’t come out till like 20 minutes after 😂

15. where I can buy these bells? Peace!

16. Who AM I! We are all a spark of Divinity of God's Consciousness….the sooner mankind embraced this Universal Truth, the sooner we can create heaven on earth!

17. Blue Dudha says:

This was beautiful. Thank you 💙

18. P L says:

Who am I , where am I and why am I here. I am a being. I am on this plane called earth. I am here because of my karma (actions). Says Prashant Trivedi, the Avatar. Happiness is not given, we have to stay at present to get it. We have pain even we don't ask for it. We have to work and pay our bills. Breathing comes naturally to a healthy person, our happiness comes and goes. This is an earth plane, then is earth the only plane. If we are a being, are we the only being. If we are here because of our karma. Then we are not here by choice. If I can choose, I would not want to be born here. I rather be in a place with zero sufferings of humans and animals,o car accidents, no plane crashes, no sickness, no working 9-5, no pollution.

19. This is the best guided meditation I've ever experienced. It really helped me recognize the Awareness is home. Thank you!

20. Assaf Drori says:

fun fact: most of this video you only heard

21. Who is the janitor….

22. Danielle says:

I can't get through this meditation without breaking down and crying…

23. Goerge Keith says:

Who am I earth wind fire and water

24. Suzi Hixon says: