Walking, Eckhart Tolle & How Being Present Can Transform Your Life

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Greg O’Gallagher (Kinobody) in this video titled “Walking, Eckhart Tolle & How Being Present Can Transform Your Life”

Use the Free Physique Builder Tool – http://Kinojourney.com
Make Fasting Easier With Coffee – http://Fastingfuel.com
Get The World’s Best Fitness Equipment (Including the Kino Dip Belt) – https://www.kinobodygear.com

eckhart Tolle Meditation

1. Poetry, painting, you would love William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell. I hike in the forest and mountains on my off days. I wrote many a poem in the forest.

But seriously read some William Blake and contemplate the depth of genius.

2. Matt Spang says:

Greg, its truly amazing to see who you are becoming. You are wise beyond your years. Thanks for the videos and advice!

3. Chris Wilson says:

Which Elkhart book would you recommend to start with first?

4. Quan Nguyen says:

It's amazing how your best video yet doesn't involve you doing any amazing physical feats or talking about fitness in detail. Truly inspiring, Greg.

5. This is what I needed right now, thanks!

6. Fuark Brah says:

great video keep it up bro.

7. Mike Wealthy says:

Be present in your workouts and life! Great video!

8. MickeyTeeVee says:

'Be in the present' You've mentioned that in one of yer vids before, and yeah, I like the message.
    …I wonder what video was that :/

9. Erik Aellen says:

Its so true when you talk about getting into "the vibe", when I go for a walk with a close friend or alone this deep state of mind gets on me, its really powerful. Thanks for sharing your experience to make other people wake up.

10. Aj Chanter says:

Yes yes yes! Such a beautiful video, thank you Greg! ☺️ Inspired by your outlook, I have recently been trying to simplify and "do less" (not in the lazy way ;P but quality over quantity way) and focusing on a few key strength sessions. Allows me time to get more sleep too which has majorly impacted ,t energy and motivation levels! The other days I now just go for a walk, and it's cool to see you recommend it here! 🙂
    I would really recommend you look into Philosophers Notes (Brain Johnson), if you're into Eckhardt Tolle. They are like synopsises of the best personal development books, and he picks out the main ideas in the book and condenses the wisdom into applicable, practical, reflective points. I listen to the audios when I stroll, and get into such a freeing state of mind that grounds me to the present and realigns me to my goals while being fully engaged and appreciative of where I am now 🙂
    I think what you said in the video is spot on, and regarding accepting ourselves and our current reality instead of being stuck in some future, unobtainable state. Because only when we know where we are can we pick a direction to move in. And acknowledge that we ARE all that we need now and that we are good enough, I think transforms the way we ac. instead of acting out of hatred for our body (I must loose this unsightly fat, so I must starve myself), we act out of love (choosing the best actions of nourishment, movement ect to care for ourselves) – which makes enjoying the journey to our Best Version a wholeee lot easier 🙂 As a quote that came to mind while watching your vid says, "pain is inevitable, suffering is a choice". And now I shall stop blabbing, and go for a walk! 😜

11. Zach Young says:

@Greg O'Gallagher WHERE did that coat come from?

12. What I got from what you said: Enjoy the journey of life, whether it's training, seeking for inner peace or whatever that will make you happy.

13. LeVacarois says:

Tolle is not for me (though I don't necessarily disagree with the crux of his message), but these new-style-videos are awesome!

14. Gratau says:

A nice idea to think about every day is the phrase: 'There is no reason why you are not enough'. It makes you much more relax. (Credits to Alex former RSD)

15. Joe Kensei says:

Walking in cold weather is so awesome ( when you have adequate protection against cold ) You can feel the cold on the outside but on the innside your blood is boiling !

16. Calismooth9 says:

Sounds like he got some of his ideas from @ElliottHulse. I like what I am hearing but for sure he was influenced from Elliott #strengthcamp   #elliotthulse   #strongestversion

17. Trixie Rose says:

Great stuff Greg. I'm gonna check out that audio book!

18. Hey Greg, first greetings from Brazil me and few of my friends are such huge fans of you. I've started reading your blog back in the begining of 2013 and i can't say how much you've helped me. With that said, this video is one of most inspiring things i've ever seen in my life. Apart from fitness tips you've taught me so much with the mindset/all things mind related that couldn't even begin to thank you.If it wasn't for this types of mental advices you give i'd propably still be a chubby kid addicted to food. Hope you keep doing this awesome job and helping thousands of others. Huge thanks from a big fan ! =)

19. Very awesome video, after watching this I have really opened my mind and realization of life surrounding me and enjoy it. I personally live in toronto and i take walks and look around and understand the presence and the beauty of others and I get this sensation. it is very power full, even through workouts I take a minute and take a look around the gym and enjoy the positive energy that all of us in this gym are trying to improve and respect ourselves. Thanks greg

20. Byron B says:

Shouldn't that guy be more dressed in that cold? Anyway, I think the best way to become better is to be constantly criticised. Validation may make you feel better but it sabotages your future.

21. This is an absolute life changing mindset. I am reading this book however you have explained it well. Never let your mind dictate to you who you are. Your mind is your calculator, image capture, your word processor it is not you. It's a powerful tool to be used correctly. Don't let it use you.

22. Mike F says:

This was an excellent summary of the main ideas in the book!

23. thank vou :))

24. bombguru says:

Hey GREG! Can walking be replaced with biking on a day like this, if so… how long would be suffice??

25. This is profound truth. He doesn't really go into the real depths though. When you become the observer and live in the now, what you are doing is allowing your real self to manifest and be felt. Your real self is pure awareness, absolute intelligence, consciousness, the perfect limitless soul, pure spirit, unending and unchanging bliss, etc. If you observe and and live in alert awareness of the now, you will feel this. Anyone can do it, because it's the real nature of all people.

Be still, and know that I am God.

26. Also, this knowledge is ancient. Eckhart Tolle just borrows from various Buddhist and Hindu sages. Lao Tzu also covers this fully in the Tao Te Ching written over 2000 years ago. This is ancient and eternal truth.

27. How is this not a more watched video!?

28. These days im catching this state of mental awarness even when doing stuff, really awesome. So powerful

29. Very inspiring,your so confident

30. Iam Legend says:

Omg this video changed my life and this is exactly why I bought his aggressive fat loss, he's a man of his word

31. Thomas Hase says:

Does anyone have an idea where this place is located? It is very beautiful…I wish to go there sometime

32. Ella M says:

Wonderful! I am so glad that young people can read and understand Eckhart Tolle. This is great and it means a lot. I am so grateful!

33. Guillermo M says:

what's the name of that audio book?

34. Susan Mather says:

I like Eckhart Tolle, but you were walking thru nature and totally caught up in your thoughts… you were oblivious to what was there…

35. OverSoon says:

This is the best video u ever mad s

36. definitely the best video

37. These are the videos that really motivated me. I remember every morning i would get to school early in the morning, listen to Eckhart and walk.

38. Sumbee says:

i hope you will make more videos like this today. I hope you stay present through your fame too 😂

39. Linus Wi says:

Been following you for a long time… This really is the best video you've ever made!

40. LIONSONLY82 says:

You should download the secret by ronda byrne

41. Nanak Glory says:

Just uploaded a video on this as well check it out 🙂

Your awesome !!!

42. Are you still doing Tolle meditation?, you seem so calm in this video

43. Way better than Rich Piana.