Waiting for the Next Moment | Balance in Presence

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl trainer аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inside trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the subsequent a number of years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has launched tens of millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе current mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl creator in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Evaluation has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential individual іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inside реасе and larger fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a religious аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе subsequent step іn human еvоlutіоn. An important side of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness however аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

On this featured speak, Eckhart guides us from the troublesome “ready room” of our fashionable lives, pointing us to the depths of the current second as each our true house and the final word supply of knowledge and steadiness. Subscribe to seek out larger achievement in life: http://bit.ly/EckhartYT

Need to watch and listen to extra of Eckhart’s Teachings? Turn into a member in the present day and be a part of our rising group! http://bit.ly/ETmembership

Focused on diving deeper into Eckhart Tolle’s work? Take pleasure in a FREE 10-DAY TRIAL to Eckhart Tolle Now: https://www.eckharttollenow.com/v9/be a part of/

Take a look at a few of our different playlist:
Meditation – https://bit.ly/2QkG5uU
Our True Identification – https://bit.ly/2COKGTo
Supporting Awakening – https://bit.ly/2O4M6dW
Each day Life – https://bit.ly/2O70SRp
Conversations with Visitors – https://bit.ly/2MiB2Ig

Join with us elsewhere:

Eckhart Tolle is a religious trainer and creator, born in Germany and educated on the Universities of London and Cambridge. On the age of 29 a profound inside transformation radically modified the course of his life. He devoted the subsequent a number of years to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation. Along with his worldwide bestsellers, The Energy of Now and A New Earth—translated into over 52 languages—he has launched tens of millions to the enjoyment and freedom of residing life within the current second. The New York Occasions has described him as “the most well-liked religious creator in the USA”, and Watkins Evaluation has named him “essentially the most spiritually influential individual on the planet.”

Eckhart’s profound, but easy teachings have helped numerous folks across the globe expertise a state of vibrantly alive inside peace of their each day lives. His teachings concentrate on awakening consciousness, which transcends ego and discursive considering, and will be seen as the subsequent step in human evolution. Within the woke up state of presence, we uncover what Eckhart describes as our important identification—who we’re beneath the floor—and its energy for remodeling our selves and our world.

Eckhart Tolle

1. why the fv*k he blinking that much? is it morse code?

2. john jay says:

Being in the present moment is being alive and living in the moment. Unfortunately a good part of my life had been rushing to prepare for the next moment, and the next moment, and the next. That was the cause of my fatigue at the end of the day, almost every day. Living in the present moment requires awareness and understanding. Rushing for the next moment could waste a whole life. Doing it right way by enjoying life by being in the present moment is healing and a feeling of gratitude brings health and well-being. Few decades ago, his book "The Power of Now" turned my life around… as I learned I was mostly living in the past and future. Since then, his book is among the best of my life manuals collection that I keep handy for guidance when I need. Thank you, Eckhart Tolle.

3. To have presence. The orientals do this with ceremony, I think, i.e. they treat all they do with a pesence/ritual, hence bring their attention to what they do in the moment with respect and dignity/grace.

4. JGreg says:

Wait upon the LORD.

5. I am present. HERE NOW

6. Sky Heart says:

Unfortunately in this reality Time is our Master. We are conditioned from birth through programming such as birthdays events Easter Christmas etc to always to look forward to the future, look forward to the next space in time- I believe we are here to learn to be present and also be in control of our emotions because these 2 things alone control our minds and reality here.

7. 19grand says:

I wonder what Eckhart thinks of Dostoyevsky. And, if it were possible vice versa.

8. Marcus says:

He’s like human Yoda

9. Aparna Das says:

Koyi vi APNA NAYA PARTNR KE SATH HAHO..NO REJECTN FRM ..E

10. enjoys the video

11. Best channel I've ever stumbled into on youtube

12. You are truly a Buddha. The best part of the video is the first silent seconds. I could feel my presence just by looking at you. I don't need to listen to the rest of the talk. Your mere presence got me enlightened. I just can love you, and the rest of the world. Thank you so much. I wish I can visit you and show you my gratitude one day, although nothing can express the gratitude I feel for being able to listen and to see you, Eckhart Tolle, a true Arahant. Love you, love you, love you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

13. mumofmany says:

Wow this really resonated with me. This man is a flipping genius😊💖💚🌍🌱

14. Thank you very much for another lesson dear master Yoda 😀 much much love

15. He has the most awkward silent moments!

16. Thank you for this beautiful message of Declaring this Planet Earth Gaia to Love Light and Peace! Lola samasta sukino babantu! May all Beings know Love Peace and Freedom! May I contribute to the Love Peace and Freedom of all beings! This is my prayer! Praise God our true Creator!🙏🙏🙏

17. Lesson: Don't reduce the present moment to a means to an end. If you do this habitually you end up reducing huge chunks of your life to a means to an end or a 'waiting room'. Thank you for your wisdom Eckhart.

18. My lord, he is too good, he transfers his knowledge by his speech, he makes us experience wat he is saying, god bless him, i'd never thot how actually we live in a sleeping mode ignorantly as to wat we are doing or heading, or in waiting room, waiting for the next moment.

19. Leashes dances on

20. Rafael Silva says:

Thank you! I had to realize tha I'm a normal person and got to change and become a crazy person..Piraquara Brasil

21. X1.5 speed (recommended)

22. marina leven says:

Thanks so much

23. TheSunnySoul says:

Watching this was divine medicine for me. Thank you thank you thank you💛✨🌻🌞

24. the brain is incapable of truly grasping the now…

25. Brat Naylor says:

daily 24hours practice, say to self what is my next thought? repeat 365 days a year then repeated not stop ,you may breath ,but not eat that is a thought that will disrupt the mantra, ahh good luck

26. Wow he does not even seem that old

27. So it's like not letting what you can't do now stop you from doing what you can in the present.

28. Jeff S says:

People resist the moment because they fear what will happen to them if they give up control. This of course is a false sense of control because the very act of surrendering to our rambling thoughts makes us lose our own sense of purpose and identity. When we live life “outside of normal” our sense of self becomes so much bigger than ourselves. We transcend worrying about this piddly game of life and work towards rewards in a much bigger game

29. Fyloeu says:

I'm thinking about playing this at 1.5x speed while eating frozen berries with peanut butter pretending it's caveman's ice cream. Then he says something about "means to an end" and I had to comment on it.

30. Tony Montana says:

Etckart tolles meditated so much that he's become a turtle.

31. Andrés says:

What do Christians think of this?

32. Thanks Eckhart! And…. phew! I've really been ignoring and objectifying my pajamas, and I will never not be present with them again, at least when putting them on.

33. 1,03 Millions soul working on spiritual path! How beautiful ❤️ I’m listening to this with my dog by my side, and realizing the animal kingdom ( 2 density) couldn’t be more present then we are… they are always in the Now.

34. Eckhart Tolle,, the form with consciousness shining through every cell.. who showed up at just the right time during an unconscious story my form was acting in.. Saved from thoughts saved from myself.. Eckhart’s teachings will for ever be part of a daily spiritual journey I find myself travelling,, 🙏🏼