There Is Another Way | Special Teaching from Eckhart Tolle

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl instructor аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound interior trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the following a number of years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has launched hundreds of thousands tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе current mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl writer in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Evaluate has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential individual іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd interior реасе and larger fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a religious аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе subsequent step іn human еvоlutіоn. A vital side of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness however аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Eckhart shares an essential apply for this difficult time that enables us to rise above our ideas about exterior circumstances and entry a deeper dimension of ourselves. Subscribe to seek out larger dimension in life: http://bit.ly/EckhartYT

We need to provide help to deal with your interior state of consciousness, which as Eckhart says, is of absolute significance. We have now created a particular web page you possibly can entry at any time with free guided meditations and teachings with Eckhart and Kim. Discover our present library of free teachings right here: https://bit.ly/ETfreeteachings

Wish to watch and listen to extra of Eckhart’s Teachings? Develop into a member immediately and be a part of our rising group! http://bit.ly/ETmembership

Fascinated about diving deeper into Eckhart Tolle’s work? Take pleasure in a FREE 10-DAY TRIAL to Eckhart Tolle Now: https://www.eckharttollenow.com/v9/be a part of/

Try a few of our different playlist:
Meditation – https://bit.ly/2QkG5uU
Our True Id – https://bit.ly/2COKGTo
Supporting Awakening – https://bit.ly/2O4M6dW
Every day Life – https://bit.ly/2O70SRp
Conversations with Company – https://bit.ly/2MiB2Ig

Join with us elsewhere:

Eckhart Tolle is a religious instructor and writer, born in Germany and educated on the Universities of London and Cambridge. On the age of 29 a profound interior transformation radically modified the course of his life. He devoted the following a number of years to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation. Together with his worldwide bestsellers, The Energy of Now and A New Earth—translated into over 52 languages—he has launched hundreds of thousands to the enjoyment and freedom of residing life within the current second. The New York Occasions has described him as “the preferred religious writer in america”, and Watkins Evaluate has named him “essentially the most spiritually influential individual on the planet.”

Eckhart’s profound, but easy teachings have helped numerous folks across the globe expertise a state of vibrantly alive interior peace of their day by day lives. His teachings concentrate on awakening consciousness, which transcends ego and discursive pondering, and may be seen as the following step in human evolution. Within the woke up state of presence, we uncover what Eckhart describes as our important identification—who we’re beneath the floor—and its energy for remodeling our selves and our world.

Eckhart Tolle

1. Wow, this guy makes me see everything from a different perspective. Genius!

2. the ta{y}ble says:

This is huge for me as since I was attracted to Eckhart recently I have just noticed how I detached myself from interpreting what my situation is through my mind 🧘🏾‍♀️ “adding no thought or narrative to situations” I feel so aligned & yes refraining from situations is so calming I am living in my presence “much appreciation” Eckhart — today I see a bird that I’ve always had in my garden then another appeared I’ve never seen 2 robins but always 1 returns to my garden.. I noticed today not the type of bird but I was asking how it’s stick legs carries it’s large body & they are small types of birds — I was aware of this I’ve never looked at it like this before.. I feel good so great in my moments 🧘🏾‍♀️🖤

3. lapiliazul says:

Very grateful for the teachings. Godess bless Ekart Tole!!!

4. I love this so much. Time for me to seize the opportunity life is offering and start doing a few things differently.

5. Hi everyone, I just began to cry whilst watching this, tears are streaming down my face and I don’t even know why???

6. Roi Edward says:

7. So much wisdom! And always at the precise time. Zillions thanks. Eckhart is a unique evolved human being and is just a privilege having him in this world. Thank you for your teachings, your humbleness, your generosity…

8. thats all well and right, however we have a enemy who has evil in mind for us. it needs to be addressed. don't you think ?

9. Lois Langley says:

I use the statement " I accept I am experiencing intense feelings right now." Wonderful for ceasing intensification of feelings.

10. pusuhas says:

Lovely, thank you🙏

11. Dear Eckhart is the sound of God

12. Tellement touchée par cet enseignement qui me rejoint au plus profond du coeur alors que je traverse des situations difficiles, suis rattrapée par les peurs et les émotions, ressasse, voilà qui me ramène à une pratique essentielle et me fournit une pratique précieuse pour les vivre à partir de ma dimension la plus profonde, et dans le Moment Présent. Merci Cher Eckhart , je vous lis et je vous écoute depuis longtemps et vous exprime toute ma gratitude pour la clarté des enseignements si justes que vous nous offrez si généreusement. Ils font en moi leur chemin. Infiniment merci 🙏🙏🙏🙏

13. Karl Harris says:

I read the power of now for the first time in 2007. That book changed my life. I didn't get it the first time, but once I got to that place (with the help of the book) the place of presence of no thought. It never left me. I can get there by remembering to feel the aliveness in my hands and fingers which is my way of getting there. There are many ways to get there. Now all I have to do is listen. My life situation is full of difficulty but the now is filled with aliveness and grace. Thank you Eckhart

14. Thank you Eckhart, your books and talks changed my life dramatically for the better a number of years ago. This video reminded me of those important lessons and was the perfect summary for a problem my sister is having right now.

15. Love when he laughs!!!

16. The occult (echart) told me (tolle) that I shouldn’t slaughter the devil) me.

17. Soso emmi says:

What about physical pain?

18. I ❤ Eckhart Tolle

19. itisitsits says:

This is a true gift to us at this time of pandemic. Thank you, Eckhart Tolle.

20. Love you Eckhart! ❤️😘😍

21. alaster says:

I’m not too sure that quote has a serious flaw or two in it , if you where violently punched or beaten up , then when asked was that bad enough , you replayed nothing is bad , so it they set about you again , “now is this not bad ….” you could become a human punch bag , would that be bad , if its causing you unbearable pain , only a lunatic would say that isn’t bad , what would be good, God willing , you would be rendered unconscious, to protect you from further pain and shock

22. Be like water – Bruce Lee

23. I love you Eckhart!

24. Cant tech if refused too be teched

25. Joe Schultz says:

Is it a refraining from, or a forgiving for?

26. Omg, this is enough for anyone to think boring or death. This is just life. WHO gives anyone the right to tell people how they feel or who to like. The mind, the brain is powerful, it will be ok without you and others. I dislike people who try playing god. It's not the world falling apart its humans. Gee.

27. jabba0975 jj says:

Thanks ET! Working on it.

28. Thanks Eckhart for your talks. Today I experienced a situation with my pet, and I was worried for his health. Today is sunday and I was not able to take him to the hospital. While I was listening to your videos, I decided to put in practice leaving the now, and now I feel calm without anticipating what exactly my thoughts were saying to me. Thanks

29. Timothy Swan says:

None of this makes sense to me. I used to be in the states he described, where I did not think in English. Then I learned that I was supposed to be humble and just be my body and mind. He keeps talking about being the body and mind is where you start then you realize that you are only the observer.

30. Being homeless, sitting on a park bench might seem acceptable as a young single person – but is less so if you are a senior head of household with dependents. Your helpful guidance should include this version of "now" reality please.

31. Nike Husk says:

Is “thinking” the result of Adam and Eve’s disobedience in the garden?

32. Nafisa Saifi says:

He's an angel, so am i, so all of you

33. Shakespeare was a woman, what did SHE mean when she said…

34. Hhm Heskamp says:

Fijn dat er mensen zijn die dit uitspreken. Dank Eckhart.