Sitting Together in Presence A Meditation with Eckhart Tolle

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl instructor аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound internal trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the subsequent a number of years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has launched tens of millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе current mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl creator in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Evaluation has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential individual іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd internal реасе and higher fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a religious аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе subsequent step іn human еvоlutіоn. A necessary side of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness however аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Eckhart teaches how you’re extra absolutely “your self” if you end up not considering, discussing how Ramana Maharshi measured “progress” on the religious path, and meditation as being relaxed and alert on the similar time. Subscribe to seek out higher presence in life: http://bit.ly/EckhartYT

Need to watch and listen to extra of Eckhart’s Teachings? Grow to be a member immediately and be a part of our rising neighborhood! http://bit.ly/ETmembership

Eager about diving deeper into Eckhart Tolle’s work? Get pleasure from a FREE 10-DAY TRIAL to Eckhart Tolle Now: https://www.eckharttollenow.com/v9/be a part of/

Take a look at a few of our different playlist:
Meditation – https://bit.ly/2QkG5uU
Our True Id – https://bit.ly/2COKGTo
Supporting Awakening – https://bit.ly/2O4M6dW
Every day Life – https://bit.ly/2O70SRp
Conversations with Friends – https://bit.ly/2MiB2Ig

Join with us elsewhere:

Eckhart Tolle is a religious instructor and creator, born in Germany and educated on the Universities of London and Cambridge. On the age of 29 a profound internal transformation radically modified the course of his life. He devoted the subsequent a number of years to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation. Along with his worldwide bestsellers, The Energy of Now and A New Earth—translated into over 52 languages—he has launched tens of millions to the enjoyment and freedom of dwelling life within the current second. The New York Instances has described him as “the preferred religious creator in america”, and Watkins Evaluation has named him “probably the most spiritually influential individual on this planet.”

Eckhart’s profound, but easy teachings have helped numerous individuals across the globe expertise a state of vibrantly alive internal peace of their each day lives. His teachings deal with awakening consciousness, which transcends ego and discursive considering, and may be seen as the subsequent step in human evolution. Within the woke up state of presence, we uncover what Eckhart describes as our important id—who we’re beneath the floor—and its energy for reworking our selves and our world.

eckhart Tolle Guided Meditation

1. How many people have attained a state of no mind.

2. Who else was imagining a roller coaster photoshop behind Tolle while watching this?

3. Any seminars going on in Denmark with Eckhart these days?

4. I'm a doctor from india , Thank you soo much sir !! I love you for this.

5. Any seminars going on in Denmark with Eckhart these days?

6. Commenting for the algorithm. Let’s get this seen. Very powerful

7. Thank You deat Echkart. You send out stillnes from Your Precense and it goes rigtht into my heart. I've listened intensely to all Your teaching through the last 3 years every day and night. You helped me getting out of years of suffering almost being mentally ill at last. I struggled with my painbody all my life. Now I can handle it. I am allert and present most of my days. During the corona here in DK I therefore had a house built on solid ground – and Your talks to hold me stabile. Thank You for being here with us on this earth at this present moment. Namaste❤

8. And thank You for the sweet illuminated biiinng. 🙌💗

9. Noel Mull says:

This man is extremely creepy. And worse, a charlatan and fraud. And he's well aware of it. Money for old rope

10. vera doen says:

Such a marvelous being you are. Gratitude.

11. I think this may be my new favorite eckhart video… and that is saying something because I've watched close to a hundred!

12. ItsMia says:

I can’t stop smiling when I look at Eckhart 😊

13. ItsMia says:

Eckhart simulating a bell at the end is just adorable 😊 and his smile!!!

14. This was an excellent meditation with no commercials. I appreciate it very much. Love

R

15. Thank you for the invitation

16. bruce feeney says:

My problem. Movement creates energy. I can be still and just watch the thoughts and feelings arise and pass by. Feeling blissful. But nothing gets done. The more I just practice presence, the less I do and the less I want to, or have to do. Somehow I have to move yet be present at the same time.. I find it way too easy just to be present.😊

17. Sam Cooper says:

Question: "How do I know whether I am making progress on the spiritual path?"
    Answer: 'When you no longer need to know whether you are making progress on the spiritual path'

18. I was in pressence with you, but I forgot I was also coocking

19. VICTOR says:

What you don't understand is:

The egolessness (this mean to deciding not to be selfish or greedy)

is a free will decision and not a mind state.

The state you have experienced was only grace.

And this grace only had shows you what it would be like to properly control your ego and handle it properly (what the results would be).

But greed and ego are free decisions and not "watch your mind and meditate and you will be egoless or greedless for ever".

Ego and greed are still personal decisions of free actions/of your personal free will (Acting with the world and yourself.).

And you, you are definitely and obviously not egoless/greed-free.

But on the contrary! Obviously!

Your ego and your greed are even immense!

PS. You confuse a state of grace with free decisions about greed and ego actions.

Your greed and ego to want more and more and more, more and more wanting money and is still is not enough, prove the obvious what you are and what your decide with your free will..

You are rich and want still more.

You are obviously not egoless or greed-free. Because you don't decide it. You decide obviously the contrary, again and again.

And this, although you are already over rich.

You don't know what egoless or greed-free is, because you belive and think that is just a state of a meditating mind.
    Eckhart Tolle!

20. In the presence of caring attention, one is healed. When I looked into your eyes, Eckhart Tolle, laughter and tears bubbled up and out. Thank you so much for your presence. I do, without thought so much more these days than I used to. I thought through decades of my life. Relaxed and alert, yes, it's what I've been saying….we need to help children maintain that state of being.
    It's the state we are born with. If only parents and teachers would stop socializing children out of that healthy state.
    Your presence is such a gift.
    Thank you!
    Even with your eyes closed I could feel your ]presence. I opened mine for a second and felt love.

21. VICTOR says:

And this part of your ego-demon is still controlling you and not you him/It.

And you don't even notice. = You still haven't understood it.

You think, if you only observe your thoughtes, the full-ego goes away.

You are wrong. And therefore you believe wrong.
    If you not learn that, you don't understand your full-ego. You personal Ego; Your free Will and what it really is.
    More is not to say.

22. Meister Eckhart, your simulation of the bell is better than the original 🙂 BTW, I am more than happy that your form hasn't dissolved by now 🙂 What works best for me to bring me back into the present moment is exactly your FORM, i.e. your facial expressions, sense of humor and the ability to cartoon our obsession with thinking. Whenever I feel "blue", I simply recall my favorite scene. You sitting there and talking about social media: "Oh, a facebook message … And another email coming INNNN…! Accompanied by you gestures. Priceless, Eckhart, simply priceless!! 🙂 Nothing and nobody makes the absurdities of our behaviours more obvious and clear than THIS ability of yours! Nothing makes me more aware than seeing how ridiculous I sometimes am :)! Please continue reducing unawakened mankind to absurdity and by doing so waking us up more than any other guru or wise words out there ever could! Thank you!!! 🙂

23. Jo Bateson says:

Thank you for the guidance. I feel very still and yet alive. 🙏

24. Roxana says:

You are an angel dear Ekhart Tolle. 🥰🥰🥰

25. Marco Melo says:

The Kingdom of Heaven!!! Thank you

26. Iam already complete in the presence

27. The music helps a lot, and its part of the experience. Anyone knows what is the music?

28. What a treasure for humanity ❤️ God bless being of 5 density that comes to harmonize and teach us in order to open up our heart ❤️ for us to move to 4 density being # Heart Chakra activaton 🙏🏻

29. Rohil Jain says:

I am not an emotional person but seriously I got some tears (after such a long time) while listening to you and being at the present moment.

30. He looks 30 yrs younger here, if this is what being present does to the body I'll try it out.❣️

31. Just wow, amazing meditation. x

32. What an incredibly generous gift this is. Whilst Eckhart is always in presence, it emanates very strongly in this meditation. Pure love and openness in his eyes. I was moved to tears. Thank you, Eckhart, for this opportunity to sit with you.

33. Rita Nissim says:

I LOVE♥️ E.T. HE is the best part of ME 🙏

34. Ina Aliu says:

Hey everyone, i have a question and need your help with this. Being identified with my mind, the observation technique isn't really working for me, as i get scared from my own unconsciousness. Words like don't judge what you see, or be aware of what you see, don't really help, can anyone who sees this and has the desire to help give me any practical suggestion or advice for what i am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

35. Lena S says:

Presence transcends the body but shines through the form. Not easy to comprehend. Thank you Eckhart for this challenge.

36. Anne C says:

I love the bell simulation and the "I think once is enough" – your humor is amazing, Eckhart! Thank you!!!

37. Hessel says:

Thank you for your service, Eckhart.

38. Thank you dearest teacher 🙏

39. Serenity Now says:

When you did that "Binnnng" my heart smiled…thank you:)