Opinions Are Abstractions in Our Minds | Awaken From Self-Talk

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Can you listen from a place of alert stillness and allow people to express their opinions? Eckhart discusses the shift in consciousness from our ordinary perspective to a deeper awareness that transcends the personal sense of identity. Subscribe to find greater fulfillment in life:

Want to watch and hear more of Eckhart’s Teachings? Become a member today and join our growing community! http://bit.ly/ETmembership

Interested in diving deeper into Eckhart Tolle’s work? Enjoy a FREE 10-DAY TRIAL to Eckhart Tolle Now: https://www.eckharttollenow.com/v9/join/

Check out some of our other playlist:
Meditation – https://bit.ly/2QkG5uU
Our True Identity – https://bit.ly/2COKGTo
Supporting Awakening – https://bit.ly/2O4M6dW
Daily Life – https://bit.ly/2O70SRp
Conversations with Guests – https://bit.ly/2MiB2Ig

Connect with us elsewhere:

Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual teacher and author, born in Germany and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge. At the age of 29 a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of his life. He devoted the next several years to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation. With his international bestsellers, The Power of Now and A New Earth—translated into over 52 languages—he has introduced millions to the joy and freedom of living life in the present moment. The New York Times has described him as “the most popular spiritual author in the United States”, and Watkins Review has named him “the most spiritually influential person in the world.”

Eckhart’s profound, yet simple teachings have helped countless people around the globe experience a state of vibrantly alive inner peace in their daily lives. His teachings focus on awakening consciousness, which transcends ego and discursive thinking, and can be seen as the next step in human evolution. In the awakened state of presence, we discover what Eckhart describes as our essential identity—who we are beneath the surface—and its power for transforming our selves and our world.

Eckhart Tolle

1. ☼ ..thank you¨ *¨ *

2. Omg…. so much effective… I thank God he brought me here… Pranam to gurudev🙏🙏

3. jewel b says:

🙏☮️♥️😏

4. Talking is an expression to visualize the mind and starts with the contents of words and concepts what makes talking very important for one self without listeners in the development of a reality view. Talking is energy for the mind and the environment while talking starts with the words "yes" or "no" in the every moment choice of the self. Speech is a gift to the human being for life and has a right with implicating duty starting with honesty. The gift of speech follows after the gift of life with the air of breath and need the dedication to the Creator by the self in the every moment choice to become from aware to real consciousness proved by wisdom in systematical reasoning of a consequent logic as God is the Creating force Alwise structuring the mind for the future of eternity with God's promise of eternal life in Paradise. BG 12:6-8.

5. Thank you teacher for your wisdom on acceptance.

6. fara subtitrare?

7. p3rsona says:

I needed to hear this today. My neighbor has been make a lot of noises recently. I realized I had been complaining about the situation, saying this is not supposed to happen, how dare they! Of course I have taken action, alerted the building admin and might be call the cops if they persist but I see now no need for toxic feelings regarding it

8. tina Amador says:

Dude! Not only are you cute as a button you make total sense to me, I've been trying to figure out my own way on explaining my oneness and I know everybody has their own way… That's what makes us so unique 🥴 just letting you know that you Rock 👍😏😁💗 you have BEAUTIFUL eyes by the way😊…PEACE OUT✌️

9. Nice Bear says:

His humor, makes me laugh this video is great explaining a example how the mind lies in thought, your teaching are so easy to understand, I feel you could teach a child the awakening as well as teaching the old dog new tricks. Sorry for the pun

10. Azita M.A. says:

“Therefore strive that your actions day by day may be beautiful prayers. Turn towards God, and seek always to do that which is right and noble. Enrich the poor, raise the fallen, comfort the sorrowful, bring healing to the sick, reassure the fearful, rescue the oppressed, bring hope to the hopeless, shelter the destitute!”

Baha’u’llah

11. He is truly a wonderful teacher but I notice he avoids the word Love in his teachings. Oneness with another is as close as he gets.

12. Red Leaf says:

I don't know how to thank our spiritual teachers. I have had a bad day all day, & have not been able to shake it off. I just turned on YouTube & saw this video, just the sound of Eckhart Tolle immediately called me down. God bless & protect our teachers 🙏🏽🌺

13. F W says:

Thank you very much dearest Eckhart Tolle ❤️

14. Wizdumb37 says:

Echart Tolles ego made him dye his hair. It’s a m a d n e S S

15. an attitude of gratitude

16. Emma Mae says:

This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

17. Pauline King says:

Thank you Eckhart. You have been such a kind, steady and clam influence in my life.

18. Red Equal says:

Eckhart, you are my Buddha. And I that the universal consciousness for manifesting your form, for manifesting you. May you live to be 110 in your current form.

19. When Ekhart talks about the Ego"…I wonder whether he means the egoic mind. The egoic self which is split off from the Healthy Ego . I say this because we all seem to need the Ego as a way of letting us know when we are in danger of anything. It tells us whether we are right or wronge. Eckhart does makes reference at times to the egoic mind which makes sense. He has sometimes referred this word "egoic" to the corrupted self.

20. Thank you for Eckhart's presence and speech, I've no complaint whatsoever!

21. DB Cooper says:

from dsy 1 of my sobriety I worked on being a better person today than I was yesterday and thouvht I was doing well until a group of 2faced backstabbing goofs came into my life i might not have done everything perfect but i woukd have died before i allowed this pain to any of them.i have been trying to stsrt over again but I can't trust anyone and the pain that was caused will not let go.after whats been done here i have no idea what to do,i just wish the psin woukd end.i am not complaining I am telling the world what a bunch of goofs they are.bullied a loney man who was only trying to help all involved,children's games right outtaa BC I just don't want this to ever happen to anyone again.i will never let this go until the grave yard or prison yard. Goofs