Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Mindfulness Guided Meditation for Anxiety, Depression, Sleep, Addiction, and Anger… inspired by the inner-body teachings of Eckhart Tolle. Download the mp3 at http://livingwithtolle.com/.

This mindfulness guided meditation includes a full body scan and a deep exploration into the timeless dimension at your core… the “inner-body” as described by spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle.

It is designed to withdraw energy from the mind, where so much anxiety, depression, anger, and addiction stem from… and what keeps us from experiencing deep, restful sleep, joy, and happiness.

Please visit http://livingwithtolle.com/ for a wonderful archive of podcasts, interviews, spiritual practices, and videos to support you on your spiritual journey! And sign up to receive notice when we release new material.

Original music composed by Brad Swanson of http://www.swansoundmusic.com/

eckhart Tolle Guided Meditation

1. RqlStreet says:

Wonderful. Actually helped stop a panic attack. I'll be back to listen again.

2. DrRosenpenis says:

Of all the meditative guidance online, this is likely the best I've heard. Thanks a million for sharing.

3. Daria Gimon says:

Great meditation. I have to say that this is one of the better ones out there. Great messaging and visualization. Thanks!

4. Piyush Saha says:

Nice try..still needs to be improved

5. This meditationSucks

6. prob the worst meditation I've ever heard

7. really, really too much talking.

8. Eagle Eye says:

I went into a trance listening to this. Nice. I will listen again. Thank you. It got me out of an angry space.

9. Thanks very much for sharing such a beautiful meditation, this is exactly what I need I feel like I am in love with my self more and more I can see and feel the shape of my complete buddy!! it sounds so beautiful!! I feel love again!! for long time I was lonely but now I'm with myself. Thanks again. 😚

10. This is incredible, thank you!  Very well done all around.  The music and sounds are lovely too.  I'll be sharing it  :))

11. KavilenG says:

Thank you! 🙂

12. M. Gabriel says:

Thanks for this lovely meditation. Interesting how some people did not like this. It shows me that as much as I loved this meditation, it's really a matter of personal preference. But right now in this stage of my practice, this is absolutely the most helpful guided meditation I've yet found. So happy I can stop looking for awhile.

13. mvann5 says:

Very good. Can really feel the pulsing in my hands but less so elsewhere. I imagine that is normal cuz of blood flow? Anyhow, is good you started with something complete. Actually autogenics is great but few people use it these days and there is no longish audio or video on it that i can find.
    Thanks for this.

14. That was great, when the narrator said 'feel yourself return to your body' I thought 'No! I want to stay here!' xD

15. kath david says:

lovely meditation, but recovering from accident and found it hard to concentrate, will be picking this one up when i feel better.

16. car kal says:

Really lilke this. Like that it is a body meditation along lines of autogenics, not with fanciful imagery that I have trouble coming up with. Must read more about Tolle. Thanks for this.

17. This meditation isnt that great because the person that's conducting it, doesn't have a relaxing or soothing voice. it's loud, kind of piercing and annoying. Especially first opening sentence or two, shocked my eardrums and NERVES because of the loudness and annoying tone of his voice.

18. One of the best meditations I've done. Wow.

19. Rabin Gautam says:

Very relaxing.. ty

20. Thank you for this wonderful meditation.This is one of the best I've ever tried.I've been suffering of depression for a long time, also I have a C-PTSD, and from now on this will be my daily meditation.Again a huge thank you.Luca

21. This is one of the effective videos I've ever tried! Who's your favorite meditation master though??