How to be Completely Carefree – Teachings from Eckhart Tolle

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

“The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment” by Eckhart Tolle is intended to be a guide for day-to-day living and stresses the importance of living in the present moment and avoiding thoughts of the past or future. The book is not religious, but calls upon many of the most sacred spiritual teachings from religions around the world. “The Power of Now” has helped millions of people free themselves of their obsessive thoughts, psychological pain and fears.

Get our new book, “Why Don’t Country Flags Use the Color Purple?”. The perfect gift for kids ages 4-13. Available now on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Country-Flags-Color-Purple/dp/0578489244/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3H5AAQ7XSP0Y7&keywords=why+don%27t+country+flags+use+the+color+purple&qid=1573708110&s=music&sprefix=why+don%27t+count%2Cpopular%2C196&sr=8-1

Please consider supporting After Skool on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/AfterSkool
Visit our site at https://www.afterskool.net/
Check out the new After Skool T-shirt design! https://teespring.com/stores/afterskool
If you’d like us to make a custom animation for your company, send us an email at afterskool100@gmail.com

Check out “The Power of Now” on Scribd at https://www.scribd.com/promo/AfterSkool. Get 2 months for FREE when you use code: “AfterSkool”. Plus you’ll get unlimited access to millions of books, audiobooks, summaries and snapshots when you sign up for Scribd!

Eckhart Tolle

1. After Skool says:

My goal is to enhance profound ideas through art. If you enjoy the art on After Skool then you will absolutely love our new book, "Why Don't Country Flags Use The Color Purple?". Link in the description. Thank you for all the support!

2. does no one else think this sounds like a freaking CULT like literally wot bruv

3. Yo thumbs down due to your idea that flat earthers are wrong or dumb. I have the same values but dont blindly believe the theory of relativity. It is a theory after all

4. Don't be sucked in by this guy!
    Do a Google search and see what professionals say about him.

5. SOUR SIXTEEN says:

When pedophiles don't exist anymore? Then i will relax.

6. sarah says:

I'm automatically consicous every day for years now, sometimes it's also a strange feeling to be honest. In general I really enjoy it, but I sometimes wonder how it was back in the days when my thoughts and everything were not like that. I can't really imagine anymore

7. Annie A says:

You are TATTVAMASI ~ originally from Adhvaita vedantic philosophy 🙏 Find out more for core answers to who you are! Teachings of Sri Shankaracharya 🙏

8. Annie A says:

Ideas stolen from adhvita vedanta philosophy and presented nicely! Hmm but no credit given! The real problem is "the search for self and other answers cannot be fulfilled within 10 mins of explanation!" Its a spiritual journey 🙏 Anyone who is interested in the discussed topic can search Adhvaita Vedanata..

9. That is not necessarily true.
    I have pain now, in the present, for my father loss.
    He died in the past ( 6 months ago) but I have pain also now.

10. 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💯 After Skool has been such an amazing and very creative program for me and I've been watching you guys since you guys first started. I've been inspired to start my own youtube channel, and my first video drops here today at 10am. Thank you so much for the inspiration and purpose to think smarter. My son and I enjoy your content now, and we forever will ❤ 🤍 💙

11. I suffer from lack of money. Looking within myself wont generate me 20000 dollars

12. Amber says:

I can’t help but think about the phrase “suffering is a choice” when systemically, life is crumbling for many people without access to healthcare. People who are being affected by racism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc. what would you tell them? Genuinely asking.

13. A.k says:

Gautam buddha said that attachment leads to suffering.

14. Srishti says:

Beautiful💜

15. Your mind can be worse than any prison
    Only you have the key

16. Thank you so much.

17. summeraycan says:

Is it more difficult on people with mental disorders like ADHD? I think it is.

18. Tip for everyone: Look up ego death and how to achieve it.

19. AC Michelin says:

Sex is in The Now…Right Now!!!…lol👌🏿👍🏿👍🏿

20. Shayan Paul says:

Thanks… That's really unbounded, impressive, worth of living.

21. Raman Preet says:

Agree Thank You so much for sharing❤️❤️❤️❤️

22. Hira Malik says:

This is the only YouTube video I didn’t watch on 2X speed

23. Callum Doyle says:

Wow wtf I’ve just discovered this?

Who else didn’t know there’s a button next to your ear, that if you slide it you can take your face off and change it?

24. Loved the content, presentation, everything perfect 🙂

25. Andrew Lane says:

I literally broke down crying towards the end of the video. But it was tears of joy and a beautiful feeling all over my body. Better than any high. Life is beautiful ❗️

26. how you going to feel pleasant if you don't make conditions in which you can feel pleasant? that is first place, after you can make your thoughts as you wish..

27. charan song says:

Wow This Video Is Amazingly Explained!
    I Have Watched Lots Of Videos To Understand Whatever Was Said In This Video! Thanks For Doing This Video! One Must Be Free Enough To Understand And Do The Things Whatever You Told To Do 🤗

28. Joel Bylund says:

Isn't it ironic that we all have come here to think ourselves out of our thinking thinking that is possible..

29. L C says:

Very good video thanks.

30. Heather Kim says:

Great video, thank you!

31. renee garcia says:

am i in the present? mentality shifts