How Do I Step More Deeply Into Presence?

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Can you explain more about the “surface” of the present moment? How can we go deeper?

The “surface” of the present moment contains the external forms we perceive with the physical senses—any of which can serve as a tool for stepping out of the thought stream. We get beneath the surface by becoming aware of the still, alert, and unchanging background in which our perceiving occurs.

Subscribe to find greater fulfillment in life:

Interested in diving deeper into Eckhart Tolle’s work? Enjoy a FREE 10-DAY TRIAL to Eckhart Tolle Now: https://www.eckharttollenow.com/v9/join/

Check out some of our other playlist:
Meditation – https://bit.ly/2QkG5uU
Our True Identity – https://bit.ly/2COKGTo
Supporting Awakening – https://bit.ly/2O4M6dW
Daily Life – https://bit.ly/2O70SRp
Conversations with Guests – https://bit.ly/2MiB2Ig

Connect with us elsewhere:

Eckhart Tolle is widely recognized as one of the most original and inspiring spiritual teachers of our time. He travels and teaches throughout the world.

Eckhart is not aligned with any particular religion or tradition, but excludes none. His profound yet simple and practical teachings have helped thousands of people find inner peace, healing and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of his teachings lies the transformation of individual and collective human consciousness – a global spiritual awakening.

Eckhart Tolle is the author of The Power of Now, a #1 New York Times Bestseller, which has been translated into 32 languages and become one of the most influential spiritual books of our time.

In his most recent book, A New Earth, he shows how transcending our ego-based state of consciousness is not only essential to personal happiness, but also the key to ending conflict and suffering throughout the world.

eckhart Tolle Meditation

1. Eva Linn says:

Same thing as I was getting insights into in meditation this morning. Must be tapped into the same source 🙂

2. Justme says:

Eckhart Tolle net worth: Eckhart Tolle is a German spiritual leader and author who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Materialist spiritual "leader." Sad that people continue to buy into people like this. Hope he donates to the poor…geesh

3. Syed K says:

I find Michael A. Singer's teaching better

4. Vikas Walia says:

If that deep then who will question at the first place and the pointer shown by or tell by or e-carate or
    Nice and sweet SIR you are but the matter of facts are not if truth is the only and only inquiry.
    Even then you are revered SIR.

5. 📢YOUR SPECIAL AND 🙏GOD 🤲LOVES YOU!!!👇 💗💖💝 PLEASE SHARE THE MESSAGE TODAY THANKS!!! 😁🙏

6. Why do not you activate the translation feature in Arabic?

7. – come to your senses

8. I pray you be delivered in JESUS name!

9. Diane Moore says:

I thought i was having out of body experiences. I now realise that i wasnt leaving my body i was just becoming aware that i am bigger than my body that my presence is vast. I now understand that we are space with a human body wrapped around it.

10. Thank you
    It is a wounder fulll classs
    THE PRESENT MOMENT 😊

11. Beautiful analogy coming from a beautiful soul. Thank you Echart Tolle. Thank you for awakening me to that vastness.

12. tyson051990 says:

I find it so hard to step and stay in the present moment my anxiety takes it away from me.

13. O E says:

Amazing sense of humour. Love you Eckhart 🙏.

14. But giving attention to your senses means you think about the present and what is around you, so your still in thought

15. Petal To Sky says:

“The ripple is commenting so that other ripple can read the comment”

16. Marija N says:

Love it. 😊💖💪👌😂😂

17. Let me tell you what you are: You are the present that is aware of science, when you think you fall asleep and you go unconscious. as a person you dream of remaining because you like surprises but when you lose yourself you become confused because you are absent from the present. then you remember who you truly are in essence and return back to presence where you are awake and conscious and feel happy because you are consciousness.

18. Anita Mathai says:

Pearls of Wisdom from the Modern Buddha 👍

19. Thank you Eckhart, I can't even describe how much your teachings have helped me. I'm still going through my spiritual awakening and I feel it will soon be over. Thank you Eckhart for everything.🙏❤

20. Thankyou so much Sir ! Much needed 🙌❤️

21. vladimir1341 says:

I always come back to Eckhart.

22. So many nice comments, thanking a ripple 😬

23. Supriya Raja says:

Ypu have a fantastic sense of humor

24. De La Mer - says:

Foremost teacher of presence, Christian language an anointing for the subject. But don't stop u r the one

25. Tarus Jordan says:

49/51 sit back and relax get you some good green and tell th what you want to eat 334 368 1338 can you call a poor man

26. Umesh Pandey says:

In total oneness, an ocean can not perceive itself because when everything is just one then there is neither subject nor object to play the game of perception or observation. So, being a ripple is not a bad thing, actually being a ripple is the only thing that matters because only a ripple through its notion of separateness from the ocean has the ability to perceive and observe the ocean. Upon this timeless and infinite ocean of consciousness, ripples are being born and dying for ever. There is nothing wrong in being ignorant (ripple born) or being aware (ripple knowing the ocean) and getting enlightenment (ripple dying )

27. I love you Eckhart 💜💜💜 you ripple my day 💜💜💜

28. Martha G says:

😄👍💯

29. Jenn Simon says:

Eckhart maybe you have answered this question in a previous YouTube video and I have just not found it yet. However, I am hoping you could share with us how you got into that Deep Present State when you were beginning your journey. Also how can we stay there or as you say “be rooted” in Deep presence? I believe I get there, but can not stay there. All of the sudden, I am back in ego. I only realize I have returned to my ego mind when I find myself having unpleasant thoughts about something/someone or I start to react negatively to some condition that appears. I would love to know some tools that might help me to strengthen my ability to stay rooted in deep presence.

30. The single most valuable teachings I have ever encountered (and I'm familiar with and drawn to Buddhist teachings, meditation etc etc). So helpful. Many heartfelt thanks..

31. wonderful analogy

32. Spirituality king❤️❤️💯

33. Ece Erdem says:

This is so funny the ripple story ahshshhsha