Guided Meditation: Stay in the Now. Live Life in the Present Moment.

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl instructor аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound interior trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the subsequent a number of years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has launched tens of millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе current mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl creator in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Assessment has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential particular person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd interior реасе and larger fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a non secular аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе subsequent step іn human еvоlutіоn. An important facet of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness however аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Enhance your means to remain within the current second now. Energy of now to turn into spiritually conscious of a richer, fulfilling life. Based mostly largely on writings by Eckart Tolle, A Course in Miracles, and so forth. This guided meditation will show you how to take pleasure in life to its fullest as your vibrational stage will increase. Dwelling within the now’s a key to acquiring enlightenment.

eckhart Tolle Guided Meditation

1. I just want to thank you for taking your time to make this. It's been life changing for me today

2. Bliss Rose says:

I'm amazed.. WHAT microphone do you use!! I also guide and your voice is remarkably crisp. Let me know!

3. How long for this to work?I have BPD

4. This is so beautiful, thank you

5. Eric Rudd says:

This was a fantastic session, thank you so much for your love in sharing this. Namaste.

6. Yeah it helps

7. kaout says:

Cried my eyes out. Thank you for this!

8. God bless you

9. Jeff Putnam says:

This is what we need! Guiding us into the present moment. Once there… don't let it go. Its the only true reality that there is. Peace.

10. 7th_ sky says:

wonderful and peaceful 😊

11. Why do I always underestimate guided meditations….I need to stop doing that because this was exactly what I needed.

12. B 888 says:

My new fave guided meditation. His voice is soothing !

13. Would have been more enjoyable without the music. It is louder than the voice

14. Nadeem Leon says:

How come no 1 finds this bullshit I mean who is this intended for this would be totally useless for a homeless person

15. justme 33 says:

I saw multiple pairs glowing of eyes during this meditation. Sometimes they would just flash and instantly disappear and sometimes i was able to see them for a few seconds. Each pair of eyes had very distinctive colors. One pair was gold. And another was bright violet and glowing and so on. Is this normal? I felt a little on edge. Ive never experienced this before.

16. Morpheus Neo says:

I appreciate this form that has put good postive powerful vibez and energy into this moment of existing only in the present moment in the now time is no more than an illusion of the mind… everything is happening right now but what other forms grasp the concept of the now? Every form needs to enter in a trans like state in order to exists in the now…🤔

17. Morpheus Neo says:

So much to learn my brother and friend 🙏 💓 Hansol u must know who u are ? Do you know.

18. Thank you, just what I needed! Appreciate how you help people , me included to be on the present and stop worrying!

19. This was definitely was the first time that I was Totally in a meditative state! Wow!

20. tim jones says:

I enjoyed very much thank you

21. Wow. Just Wow. If at all there was a Oscar for guided mediation, this one would win it hands down. I am a huge fan of all the Trigram videos, but this one is just too too too good. I am completely addicted to this one and my day just doesn't start till I hear this. Loads of gratitude for creating this divine beauty <3 <3 <3

22. Elena A says:

Thank you, Garry. Your voice is mesmerizing

23. Dog: "Why are you meditating?"
    Human: "To be in the present moment"
    Dog: "Where else can you be, silly"

24. Doc !!! says:

Thank you, this is eckhart tolle's teaching, very helpful. ☺

25. Teemu Berg says:

This was the most helpful guided meditation I have ever done. I feel so connected to the present moment. Thank you.

26. Thank you man. I appreciate you make these videos. They are so helpful. They made me feel chill, relax, peaceful and love.

27. 99 I only get

28. If you were a clown I'd get season tickets to the circus😊🌰🐿

29. Gerda Foster says:

Thank You…an amazing experience of being in the present. So simple and profound.

30. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

31. Meditation is not hypnosis. Meditation is transcending normal consciousness by going above and into the moment not submerging into a hypnotic like state. This is not "meditation." It was peaceful though.

32. Marion says:

This is amazing! So glad I stumbled upon this video. Thank you for creating this!

33. Love this meditation really helps me alot thankyou 💖

34. Can you do this while asleep?

35. Wow Thank you for this🙏👆🏽❤️

36. I want to translate this into Persian for myself for easier understanding and more communication. Is music important ????? Or can I use any Mediterranean music ????

37. Ris Parker says:

I love his meds but this has ads !

38. Lettrice says:

This was amazing , it helped me sleep sooo good 😊

39. Terry Lawlor says:

Why the ads ? I use this a lot but, with the ads, it is difficult to stay focused . Damn add interruptions. PLEASE remove them ! This never had those adds before.

40. Thank you for this video.
    Clueless as to how to actually live this way until hearing this video.
    I also say "yes" to the ads that pop up.

Like, Share, Subscribe

41. Thank you for all that you are doing ❤ 💜 🙏!

42. V Dom says:

FAILED! 8:58 meditation interrupted for ads..opportunistic weasel .Unsubscribed.

43. Gavyn D says:

There was an advertisement right in the middle of the video, totally ruined it.