Eckhart Tolle Omega 3 2001 – Grace Came in and Presence Emerged

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

Namaste Publishing presents Eckhart Tolle at the Omega Institute, 2001. Session 3. www.namastepublishing.com – https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=namaste%20publishing

Eckhart Tolle

1. no requirement to kiss his butt, or give him all your stuff

2. He is a descendant of some great sage..I know. He is pure divinity..thank you for saving my life..

3. Music to my ears…🎼🎵🎶🎸

4. Brigid Rohde says:

Allow peace tranquility energy of love intensely deepening to fruition

5. stone8man says:

Its not just that what hes saying rings true, its just also the soothing voice helps me i feel battle the ego

6. hava java says:

God, I love listening to Eckhart.:) Mindfulness began to call to me about a year ago, I have no words for how stunning a realization it was to discover prescence. I have been shocked that we have not been taught this.

7. Jennifer Lee says:

His mother needs to be proud, he is a brave being

8. krainey says:

Eckhart's stream of consciousness flows beautifully on this occasion.

9. This should be mandatory viewing. Alas not everybody is ready to hear this. At about the 27 minute mark summing up this terrible garbage social media society hellscape

10. I've listened to these omega videos countless times for comedic relief and grounding, cannot express how grateful I am that these are on here, thank you, thank you

11. nobrizzle says:

I love Eckhart but is it just me or does he have indigestion or gurgling burps thru this talk?

12. Maran Ata says:

Hallo meine Liebe Bruder und Schwester im Glauben ❤️ wer sich Psalmen hören möchte, bitte meinen Chanal folgen❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

13. Stopp playing a game and this challenge will not be there 😉

14. Angel Crowl says:

I didn't really understand the state of no mind until Eckhart explained it, then It all made sense to me..Eckhart is such a loving teacher..I'm glad to know folks like him are here on earth..It make everything much easier.

15. Most venerable sir, my holly prophet! I am from the Buddhist country Sri Lanka. I realised what is real Buddhism through your teachings and saw the lightless light where I find satisfaction fullness happiness stillness and tranquility. The space is life and life is space. I see the real beauty in the light. I am resting in peace now. I have no words to thank you sir. You are my savior!

16. TheJcfclark says:

When I saw how young Eckhart looks and the date on this video — almost 20 years ago — my mind said, "Maybe I should find a more recent video on YouTube." The truth is that it doesn't matter when this video was recorded, because Eckhart Tolle was just as awake then as he is today.

17. TheJcfclark says:

Not that which the eye can see, but that whereby the eye can see: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which the ear can hear, but that whereby the ear can hear: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which speech can illuminate, but that by which speech can be illuminated: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which the mind can think, but that whereby the mind can think: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore.

From the Kena Upanishad or kenopanishad

18. i dont like when you smile the noise is so irritated…. and people how is listen are in pain not very nice making fun of what for ego is very serious and painfull

19. Mars Rover says:

The best comedy is the truth

20. I suffer from many symptoms caused by traumatic experiences and because I am highly sensitive. Eckhart Tolle helps me so much dealing with all these things. Like he says, every person has his or her disability or illness, whatever, to become enlightened from if you learn to accept it and make practice. Who else is like this? 💜🌌

21. linda koch says:

A treasure of a person.

22. Vcom says:

Tolle is very wise, but I wish he would speak in a positive tone. I always get the impression that he is speaking from pain and darkness. Not at all useful to unhappy people.

23. One kin. Heart vibe. Love. We as humans must gather and create Paradise Unity together.

24. I don't understand why there aren't more people that have this type of brain circuitry.

25. the new says:

Eckart Tolle is the greatest teacher of our times….EXCEPT FOR ME….IM BETTER….WAAAAY BETTER

26. ak na says:

Namaste 🌺 🙏 🌺

27. Zarin Gonda says:

It's May 2020, I live in a country which is imposing one Draconian lockdown after another irrespective of the poor suffering and starving, there's insane reactions all around to the virus and I was just feeling trapped helpless in the collective insanity. Resentment. Then watched this, had watched it previously too. It was a wake up call. What am I doing to myself, unhappy thoughts overflowing!! Thanks Eckhart, I needed this. Time to wake up into presence. Your message holds good today as it did years back at that time.

28. 仌 ˚◔ ◔¨ *..thank you.◦°˚"" *

29. Vakman says:

i watched and listened to almost all Eckhart speeches and this one is probably the most potent and enlightful. Brilliant

30. London Lundy says:

Hebrews 12:15 – Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; this verse states “looking diligently” which implies the mind is operating, so bitterness/ego springs up with identification of the mind/ego. When he was talking about grace being present in the state of being it made me think about this verse because for a long time I prayed for the grace of god. Perhaps, it’s just becoming present and one with god where we receive it? Any thoughts lol I know we’re not suppose to be thinking 😂

31. kaz wellings says:

boring as fuck

32. Jason Kim says:

He has changed my World. Given me hope beyond hope. I'm beginning to notice the wooden box of gold.

33. He is so playful.

34. 42.49 Part of your spiritual practice is sitting here. Other part of your spiritual practice is going out into nature. … and so allowing presence to arise. And then comes the part presence being there, when you are interacting with others.
    That only works if a certain level of presence has already been reached in you. Otherwise the moment you start interacting with others, you will get drawn back into identfication with mental emotional sense of self.
    Unless a certain level of presence has been reached, presence can not sustain itself when it is around heavy mental emotional energy fields – called people.

So people are really challenging. 😉

35. Marc Yeo says:

My life has totally changed for the better ever since I found these videos 2 years ago. Previously a large portion of my life I was in constant misery and totally identified with whatever thought patterns circling in my head. Now it's the total opposite, I'm mostly at peace with only the occasional relapse into the unconscious.

36. Every night I listen to him before bed time. It always brings me peace and sometimes laughters. He can be so funny unintentional. A great sense of humor.

37. gail rein says:

I’ve watched many of Eckhart’s videos, and have gotten something from each of them, but this one seems to say all that needs to be said. Thank you.

38. S White says:

I have a question and I’m sure I’ll never get to ask Eckhart Tolle so maybe someone else can answer this. I have found this space that he speaks of. My life has a lightness to it and I don’t get caught up in much of anything, or at least I haven’t in a year or so. But when my friends come to me with their problems I don’t know how to help them. They don’t know that I have a practice or anything, nobody has ever asked . But I would love to offer something to help them see things clearly . It all just comes out so complex. Telling people to stay present and get out of their head is not helpful. All I can do right now is hold space for them and listen. Does anybody have any other suggestions?

39. When the mind attacks. Eckhart helps me remember myself

40. Namasté, Love, Peace, and Joy to you Brother. I have to say Thank you for being here and for your service and support for my own awakening to be a part of this process because I am seeing that I have been blessed to be here in this now for the opportunity to be a part of this team that is telling me what I am going to have to do to achieve my goals as an adult with an expanded understanding and knowledge of our ascension to the next level of vibration that we are all going to be able to do this work for our own selves and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve and support this process because of the fact that I have been blessed to be able to create a better relationship with myself and I have been able to find the perfect gift that I have been trying to make for us all to understand and appreciate the truth about me and that is telling me to love me and to love her in the next new beginning that we are about to begin. 💎💎💎💎💎💗💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤙🤙🤙🤲🤲🤲🤲🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💙🤲🤲🤲🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

41. As is the law of one RA materiel, Eckhart has an effortless understanding thus ability to be able to express oneness and contentment with the living moment.