Eckhart Tolle EXPOSED By This Simple Question (Vegan Reacts)

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl teacher аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inner trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the next several years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has introduced millions tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе present mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl author in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Review has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inner реасе and greater fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a spiritual аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе next step іn human еvоlutіоn. An essential aspect of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness but аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

THIS is the reaction of one of the world’s “best” spiritual leaders?

We’re back with another Vegan Reacts video and in today’s video we’re going to react to a guy called Eckhart Tolle, this is another spiritual guru. I actually read one of Eckhart’s books, “A New Earth”, and it was really awesome! I found it to be really profound and it changed my life a little bit so I was a bit anxious to do this video!

Unfortunately like many of these “gurus” and spiritual leaders, Eckhart Tolle was exposed by this simple question regarding diet.

SUPPORT MY WORK

👕Store: https://davidramms.com/
🙏Patreon: (thank you): http://patreon.com/davidramms
🔔Subscribe: https://bit.ly/-SubscribeOnYouTube-
👉Follow: http://instagram.com/davidramms

GET VEGAN HELP

🌱FREE support from qualified volunteers – http://bit.ly/bevegan22

RESEARCH

DOMINION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
Land Of Hope And Glory (UK): https://youtu.be/dvtVkNofcq8
Unholy Cattle (India): https://youtu.be/30bCIsh3oh8
Cowspiracy – https://youtu.be/dSjE8xw_-Dg
The Game Changers (Netflix)
Forks Over Knives (Netflix)
Nutritional Resources – https://nutritionfacts.org/

GET ACTIVE

Facebook – Search and find local vegan groups
Social Media Activism – Post vegan and animal rights content on your social media
Hit the streets – Join Anonymous For The Voiceless https://www.anonymousforthevoiceless.org/join
Take initiative – Start your own activism group!

Eckhart Tolle

1. David Ramms says:

If you have any more “gurus”, thinkers or spiritual leaders I should react to leave me a link in the comments!

2. He's not a yogi, Hes not a guru. Vegan Ayurveda is the new science and luxury of food – cultivate your personalized bliss.

3. The undertone of this whole video is just how vegans are better and superior to everyone else…that is ego. If you're vegan it's OK, but it does not make you better than anyone else. Just like Christians aren't better than non-Christians and a million other ideas people use to tell themselves they're special or elevated. Just chill your ego.

4. lifesabuzz says:

So because Tolle refused to tell people don't eat meat, you get offended and make a video supposingly exposing him.
    I'm a vegan and it was a choice I made without influence.
    He knows the bigger picture and knows an argument about how small an issue mankind actually is and it's eating habits are in that bigger picture, does not make a single word out of your mouth true.
    I'm glad your passionate about why your a vegan for your sake if no others.
    There's a general stereo type put on vegan's and it's not a good one, and it's not ignorance that causes it. It's self righteous dickheads like you that would rather insult than be honest about the fact you have no understanding of why he gave that answer. Have you any idea how hard people like be you make it for us to get support from the public because of people like you with this "holier than thou" attitude.
    The only one exposed in your videos is you, your world is one among billions and yours is no more important than any other. No matter how loud you shout or insulting you are, that won't change. Stop pretending to understand anything you heard or read from Tolle, because you're a fraud that feels special because of the BS videos like this one.

5. Habibi Hadid says:

This shows why you have only 4 k subs and he has a million.making content throught criticism wont get you anywhere.you will never get to a million,can see that.

6. Lady A says:

I don't understand why you need to discredit someone to make yourself feel good? …we need to take from teachers what resonates with us and leave the rest behind….we need to stop acting as if these people are our God to be worshipped…..toooo much attachment to the illusion the ego???

7. Sad David.. Really Sad That You So Closed Minded.. You're Bellow False Prophets.. What Did He Do To You?

People Like You Should Just Enjoy Your Parents Money And Play Video Games Instead Of You Giving Such A Peaceful Man Grief.. Don't You Have Anything Better To Do With Your Time??

From Andrew Leys

8. Marie says:

You don't get to decide how other people "should" respond.

9. said khleif says:

What were people eating thousands of years ago ?

10. N8 says:

This guy has turned his personal food choice into a religion 😂😂🤦‍♂️

11. adamshawboro says:

He’s not holistic. And You’ve just made this video on the basis of eckharts’ popularity to support your shitty little channel. This isn’t a way to turn people onto Veganism

12. truelily7 says:

Because to an awakened being this is not the issue it is to others. And, being awakened, why would you stir up controversy. Veganism not even possible for everyone, due to different body chemistry and states of health. I know peopl who have sincerely tried it in, in the correct way and got very ill. Eckhart has been on a park bench with no money and perfectly happy. He is not concerned with popularity. And the person who asked that may have wanted to use the answer against someone else. Ram Dass has said in his teachings that people have become enlightened on all kinds of foods. So, friend, don't be so fast to jump to conclusions. Please go back and read more and go within. Eckhart Tolle
    changed my life and I was already on a spiritual path. ♥️

13. Caliko Kat says:

I never understood how eckhart could not be vegan…it always has been a stumbling block..

14. Scepticul says:

Your egoic mind will never grasp the truth witch eckhart tolle is speaking.

15. You need to buy a ladder and get over yourself! Who died and left you in charge? You are terminally irritating and doing rabbit ears for quotation marks is so stupid. Tolle is not in charge of everyone's choices and neither are you.

16. What a bull shit video! To use a famous name to shit on it and have attention! Pathetic!

17. I've gotten more spiritual benefit out of going for a walk in the woods or building a table or shelves than I have from listening to any guru or pastor or "spiritual leader." Get up and get busy. That's living and that's the key to finding contentment.

18. The ego on this bearded vegan!

19. You’re quite aggressive with your opinion

20. Alex Fleming says:

Eckhart Tolle has written numerous books that have impacted not only his 1M subscribers but millions around the world … Ramms and his 4 thousand subscribers I'm sure will make some headway eventually …

21. Trendy Kitty says:

how any one still listens to him or Orpah at all is beyond me. most of her followers don't even know that Orpah is her real name and when you look at what it means I'm sure you won't be surprised. I am annoyed that these ppl are even have a following when they have been proven to be liars and some of the most morally bankrupt ppl in the world. I keep trying to do some research and all I keep getting are his videos and it is really annoying because I do not follow a thing he says. I always knew he was a bad person even before I realized that our religions and practices are based on suffering lies. Anyone that alighns themselves with Orpah I say away from them annd if I was a fan before I quickly drop my support for those ppl. This man does not care nor does he follow his own teachings.

22. So I agree with much of what you said but some of it feels a bit biased. There are a number of spiritual celebrities, in a much smaller sense than Eckhart, that absolutely do believe one ought to be vegan and they are vegan themselves. Yes, Eckart doesn’t want to lose followers

With regard to overeating there is definitely a biochemical reaction going on that is not necessarily linked to ego, there are plenty of studies to suggest sugar is addictive, I’ve been through such myself

With regard to eating what’s right for you, perhaps Eckart is referring to eating what feels right to you. I used to overeat on the crappiest sugary foods, but I realize now that I didn’t actually enjoy it, I inhaled it pretty much. I actually began to enjoy my food when I began to eat healthier vegan foods and that is what felt right to me

With regard to Hitler, if one looks it up on a seemingly credible site that people trust like Wikipedia, you can find evidence he was vegetarian, at least towards the end of his life. If one looks it up from a less trusted source, I found it on a site called the skeptical inquirer, it’ll suggest he was not but they also try to provide evidence for such. So, in some way Eckhart was speaking on a topic he knew of, at least according to what he read from a source he trusted to tell the truth or to have done their own due diligence on the topic, but as you say this point is irrelevant

23. I just wrote the Following message down here: https://youtu.be/SY7tYTJBsJs
    Should this be a lecture on mercy? A person who is incapable of letting go and insists in being the graveyard of sentient beings is NOT spiritual and should have the character to admit it instead of playing the guru!
    I would say that the pain body belongs above all to the exploited, parasited, murdered and violated animals! Every so-called new age bogus guru, which prétends that spirituality has Nothing to do with meat consumption is either a non sentient unliberated being or Simply a fake abuser of the real Dharma path of AHIMSA! He (she) should not talk hours circambulating around the bush but look for an authentic spiritual master full of compassion for ALL LIVING BEINGS, instead of dead arguments! It is the typical excuse of new age scum of 'meditation' and doing NOTHING – and this NOTHINGNESS exactly helps the evil – those who really changed Something in this world were ACTIVE, not passive, even when they were crucified, beheaded, stoned, cut in pieces and even worse… Now you can call me a pain body – and I'm proud of it!

24. You a scrawny dude, lift some weights and eat some meat boy 😂😂😂

25. He's not being diplomatic, he's saying. Feel into yourself, your true self, not the physical being, and you'll feel what you need to eat. Oh yeah brother, you and your opinions aren't that important… Grow up, be a man and stop clinging on to your beliefs, you look very unhappy, stressed, anxious and depressed… You're playing a game with yourself and you're going to lose… and you know it… chill and stop cussing like a teenager. Oh yeah by the way, you refer to reality… There is no reality brother, listen to Alan Watts 🙏

26. You are trapped in your mind brother, I feel bad for you, I honestly do 🤢