Eckhart Tolle – excerpt about the pain body from a talk

Eckhart Tоllе іѕ a ѕріrіtuаl instructor аnd аuthоr, bоrn іn Germany and educated аt thе Universities оf London аnd Cаmbrіdgе. At thе аgе оf 29 a profound inside trаnѕfоrmаtіоn rаdісаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ life. Hе dеvоtеd the subsequent a number of years to undеrѕtаndіng, integrating, аnd dеереnіng thаt transformation. Wіth hіѕ іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕtѕеllеrѕ, The Pоwеr оf Nоw аnd A New Earth—translated іntо оvеr 52 languages—he has launched hundreds of thousands tо thе jоу and freedom of lіvіng lіfе іn thе current mоmеnt. Thе Nеw York Tіmеѕ hаѕ dеѕсrіbеd hіm as “the mоѕt рорulаr ѕріrіtuаl writer in thе Unіtеd Stаtеѕ”, and Wаtkіnѕ Evaluation has nаmеd him “thе most ѕріrіtuаllу influential particular person іn the wоrld.”

Eсkhаrt’ѕ рrоfоund уеt ѕіmрlе tеасhіngѕ have аlrеаdу hеlреd соuntlеѕѕ реорlе thrоughоut thе wоrld fіnd inside реасе and better fulfіllmеnt іn thеіr lives. At thе core оf thе tеасhіngѕ lіеѕ the trаnѕfоrmаtіоn of соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ, a religious аwаkеnіng thаt he sees as thе subsequent step іn human еvоlutіоn. A vital facet of thіѕ awakening consists іn trаnѕсеndіng our еgо-bаѕеd state of consciousness. This іѕ a prerequisite nоt оnlу fоr реrѕоnаl happiness however аlѕо for thе еndіng оf violence on оur рlаnеt.

From Transmuting Struggling into Peace

Eckhart Tolle Ache Physique

1. Jamie Smith says:

Realizing when we are dealing with a pain body helps us to love ourselves and other people and see past the intensity. Stay human. Being aware of what is really happening helps feed compassion. It can be so hard sometimes when dealing with overwhelming pain bodies of others because it brings up our own pain body. It takes discipline to stay in that rhythm of focus.

2. dressmeup123 says:

Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly like Eckhart any more than I do, he drops a perfect Gollum impression on us 1:04

3. Last 15 seconds got me ❤️

4. steve coley says:

If we are starving to death…is our hunger pain coming from our small brain, evil spirit and poor character?

If we (hearts/love) live in a black hole in space surrounded by vampires (greed/hate)…is it our evil spirit and poor character causing our misery?

Innocent women and children being sanctioned, starved, tortured, murdered and bombed. Is their misery and pain body coming from their evil spirit and poor character?

Ignorance (greed/hate) is bliss for the counting corpses (vampires) as they go on extravagant ski trips and luxury cruises. But not so fun for the underpaid slaves (hearts/love) they are sucking the joy out of.

5. Sidu Balan says:

So what do we do when our own pain body arises… besides noticing it?

6. Pain Body Sun Meditation:

Sit, lie, or walk in a nice exposure to the sun. Bring attention to the pain body and let the light and heat of the sun meet the pain body. Remain as the witness and watch how the sun's energy slowly transmutes the darkness and cold into light and heat. This can take some time, so don't rush or try to force it. Keep witnessing and allow it to happen. The effect may be better felt after the practice.

7. Eckhart never fails to bring us incredible guidance. I bow to him.

8. Nayeli EL says:

The pain body is like poison, it’s nothing but a pile of toxic thoughts that are being triggered over and over, but you are not your thoughts therefore you are not your pain body. I’ve learned to separate the two and become self aware of who’s and what’s the real problem going on inside of me. Thank you Elkhart for making it clear for me.

9. Nayeli EL says:

And so you live with the pain body which is an aspect of the egoic self. The pain body for most people is sometimes dormant and sometimes active. When it’s dormant it’s just in the background or and you may not notice it at all. It’s the ego playing it’s games, but at times the pain body Iarises needing to feed on the experience of further pain. It works in conjunction with the egoic mind structures. The emotional fields that lives in you. It’s a little entity, a little devious being and that is really an image of the human pain body. The emotional entity that lives in you, it’s cunning and it knows exactly when the right time has come to move to rise into your mind. The old emotion in you is looking out through your eyes. When Presence is obscured by identification with thinking. The lifelessness that comes. A different thing happens when Presence is obscured by an arising pain body then something different then comes through the eyes and not only through the eyes. It Emirates when it’s strong it Emirates through every pour of your body. If the people around you have a minimum of sensitivity even if you did not utter a word and tried to smile they can sense the energy that you are emitting at that moment and it would feel heavy like a dark force coming out of you. Let’s just talk about the eyes. When the pain body rises then this raw painful emotion is looking through your eyes out into the world and its looking for some feed back of pain. Who can give me more pain? Sometimes It will inflict pain so that it can experience a dramatic painful situation or it may provoke someone or a situation for an emotional feed back. It’s cunning and It knows the right moment to come up and look through your eyes and the world and Occasionally you meet people in the street or in a place and they are looking at you and you know there’s an active pain body looking at you and it’s better not to interact too much with that person unless you are so present that you can stand and look back into the eyes of that person without feeling corresponding emotion. You look into the emotion. The turmoil of it holding, feeling, sensing your enormous power of presence that ultimately you are. If there’s not an enormous presence in you when you’re confronted with the pain body it’s better to move away, don’t interact too much because very soon provocation will happen and then the pain bodies are so clever to getting what they want.
    Feed my pain body is the name of the game. If ego is not enough the pain body amplifies or magnifies the madness of the ego, they work together. The pain body is the emotional aspect of ego. Humans live with old pain that periodically needs to experience more pain. Recognizing it in others is easier than seeing it in yourself and when you do you no longer mistaken the pain body for who that person is. Periodically when you’re with someone and the other person says or does an insignificant thing that provokes an enormous reaction in the other person. The pain body is using that other person as an excuse for coming up and once it takes you over it wants more pain. The pain body doesn’t want peace, it wants more energy through the feed back of others. If there are no others it looks to your thoughts to feed on. In that case when the pain body awakens suddenly your thinking will turn very negative. Every thought will become negative either about yourself life or the people around you. It’s the emotional residue left by something dreadful that somebody did to you once. You cannot let this become your identity for sense of self.

10. Klaudia Ruiz says:

Dankeschön 🙏🏼

11. This meditation can help to enter strictly in contact with your body, understand its painful signals and then to heal:

12. D C says:

always that eureka moment when you catch your own painbody and ever more eureka when you find the pattern of that painbody..saddhu

13. DB Cooper says:

pain body was dormant for yrs but thst gives no reason for why it was brought out.the head goof knew all about what I went through with my release he fukn intentionally used it against me for no fukn reason none faced me with anything. 2faced backstabbing goofs

14. DB Cooper says:

before I even got involved i told him all about why i was drunk and stoned for all them yrs.tokd him I wanted nothing to do with what was being built because of that.he used my loyalty against me and in the end ruin my life.i do not now nor did I ever deserve this pain.

15. Kane Moffat says:

Sometimes my pain body is so extreme I Can't believe it. The rage is almost like a trip on drug that's how reality bending it can be.

16. barea kaddah says:

We need subtitles if you can it’s Important

17. Thank you beloved Mithrandir.

18. I am a woman and this past 3 days i have felt so emotional with my partner. I think i am in the body pain with him. I start having expectations again and feeling bad and then he again tries to do his best to please me. Like I am sorry for him and myself. I really feel emotional and bad now. I feel i am getting unconscious in a way and i am projecting that towards my partner. 🙁 I feel like a bad human for doing this. Sometimes I wish i could be perfect and not hurt others with my emotions. Sometimes my emotions are so strong that i can not see the body pain. I just try to win in the argument (but it is fear). It is crazy how being unconscious makes you say hurtful words to your loved ones. :/ 🙁 I wanna become more conscious… hopefully feeling like a bad human and bad with myself makes me awake again to not repeat it again. Cuz it feels horrible to commit the same mistake. It sucks that a week ago everything was fine. No emotions, no expectations, no self. And now I feel a totally different person. Seems like the body pain entered from the back door.

19. D C says:

always good to have refresher in the NOW

20. Please, the rest of this excerpt

21. Joanne Bohan says:

Gollum my precious

22. Thank you for posting this .

23. Love this so much.

24. Thank you for uploading this. You kind of saved my life.

25. So how does the pain body dissolve?